No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know! Although, I had trouble ordering mine so I had to do mine a few days later than my friend...hence the 2 seat difference I'll wave to you from two seats down though on Sunday (it's the only day I'm going to....funds being what they are).

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      I know! Although, I had trouble ordering mine so I had to do mine a few days later than my friend...hence the 2 seat difference I'll wave to you from two seats down though on Sunday (it's the only day I'm going to....funds being what they are).

-Stef
      We are staying over Sat to Sunday. I would have liked to have gone to the whole thing. I was also going to get the Cliff Simon/MS sandwich photo op but funds were too tight for that. I can settle for one pic of MS with his arm around me hopefully *happy sigh*.
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
        We are staying over Sat to Sunday. I would have liked to have gone to the whole thing. I was also going to get the Cliff Simon/MS sandwich photo op but funds were too tight for that. I can settle for one pic of MS with his arm around me hopefully *happy sigh*.
        Same here. My friend and I were so excited about the "hunk sandwich" but then I realized it was an extra 50 dollars that I didn't really have to spend I think we're arriving in Chicago Saturday and staying through Monday. Maybe I can visit my old house, it's just around the corner according to my dad.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Same here. My friend and I were so excited about the "hunk sandwich" but then I realized it was an extra 50 dollars that I didn't really have to spend I think we're arriving in Chicago Saturday and staying through Monday. Maybe I can visit my old house, it's just around the corner according to my dad.

-Stef

We will def have to hello to each other now that we are going to be so close!!

We are staying on Sunday until we are done with everything we want to see. It is only about a 4 hour drive from there to Toledo. Maybe next year I can stay the whole time. I will start saving my money as soon as this one is over
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

This is so very off subject, but...

*becomes spastic and dies because she's just discovered Heroes, watched the first season, and now is wanting to watch it ALL OVER AGAIN, EPISODE BY EPISODE*

Very rarely do I find replay value in shows (SG1 Seasons 9 and 10 are included in the replay value list) but........... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*spastic and dies again*

And PETER.... Oh my word, I love him...

*spazzes a final time and then falls into a giddy, fangirl induced coma*

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe View Post
              This is so very off subject, but...

*becomes spastic and dies because she's just discovered Heroes, watched the first season, and now is wanting to watch it ALL OVER AGAIN, EPISODE BY EPISODE*

Very rarely do I find replay value in shows (SG1 Seasons 9 and 10 are included in the replay value list) but........... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*spastic and dies again*

And PETER.... Oh my word, I love him...

*spazzes a final time and then falls into a giddy, fangirl induced coma*
              I totally know what you're feeling And Peter....*sigh*

So, I discovered a channel called G4, which is doing coverage of Comic Con. They briefly talked about SGA's booth...apparently they were doing haircuts?! Okay....I'm holding out for any discussion of SG-1.

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post

Not that the directors or writers don't have good insights, I just would like to hear more from Amanda, Chris, Michael, Ben and Claudia. But now that I think about it, I don't think any of them besides Amanda did commentaries for any of the other seasons. Can't remember.
                I don't remember Ben doing any commentaries but the others have (Except RDA). From seasons 4-9, I personally like Michael's commentary on Double Jeopardy (The episode he directed), Fallen, Homecoming, and Revisions. Chris has amoung other episodes commented on Chagleling and in the season 10 set Talion. Amanda did Evolution part2, Resurection, and in season 10 she commented on at least Line in the Sand and Unending. Claudia comented on Prometheus Unbound (and for D/V shippers this is a great commentary she keeps gushing about Michael.)
                sigpic
                thanks Stef
                Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

I loved listening to PU commentary because of Claudia.
                  Also agree that Heroes is awesome. I love Milo Ventimigia so obviously Peter is my favourite.

Banner by Stef
                  Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Yeah, out of all of the commentaries I've listened to for Stargate, PU is by far my favorite. There's a good mixture of humor and behind the scenes info to make it both funny and informative To be honest, as much as I enjoy learning about why certain choices were made, or how a certain look was achieved, a commentary really needs to have a sense of humor to really grab my attention. Very few do. Hence, why I count SG-1's PU and Firefly's Serenity & War Stories as three of my favorite TV show commentaries.

-Stef

Comment

ooh wish I could do a MS/CLIFF one but I'm outta money ... I just have a photo op with mike hope I can get a cliff too

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
                        ooh wish I could do a MS/CLIFF one but I'm outta money ... I just have a photo op with mike hope I can get a cliff too
                        Yeah, it really does eat a whole in your wallet, doesn't it?

Speaking of the PU commentary, someone had sent me a link to a nice clip of that commentary awhile back but I lost it. Any way that that person could PM with the link again? Please?

A little OT but on the topic of commentaries, if I were to go and rent a Farscape disc for a commentary, is there one people would recommend. I heard the one for "Jeremiah Crichton" was funny

-Stef

Comment

I totally know what you're feeling And Peter....*sigh*

So, I discovered a channel called G4, which is doing coverage of Comic Con. They briefly talked about SGA's booth...apparently they were doing haircuts?! Okay....I'm holding out for any discussion of SG-1.

-Stef
                          I watch the G4 channel all the time and you think they would do a little more to promote SGA then by giving out haircuts.
                          Join my forum if you lucky you could be a mod Free World Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Todd6 View Post
                            I watch the G4 channel all the time and you think they would do a little more to promote SGA then by giving out haircuts.
                            Yeah. And I'm not even sure what haircuts have to do with the show. Unless Sheppard and his team come across an evil race of alien hair stylists in season 4, I'm not sure I understand the connection. It's sad because I think that was all the mention that the Stargates got....

-Stef

Comment

[IMG]www.michaelshanks_online.com/images/mags/magpics_051.jpq[/IMG]

Their loved will be revealed on the movies.

Comment

Originally posted by labelladoncella View Post
                                [IMG]www.michaelshanks-online.com/images/mags/magpics_051.jpg[/IMG]

Their loved will be revealed on the movies.
                                From your lips to TPTB ears!

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X