No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice cover Stef. Right now I'm waching The Pegasus Project, which is finally broadcasting in Aus. Very funny episode, love the d/v moments on Atlantis.

Banner by Stef
    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
      Hello! I have a smiley to drop off. It was requested in the smiley shop and since it's D/V related I thought I'd drop it off here for anyone to snurch.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...ISSxVaniel.gif
      OMG that is sooooooooo cute. SNURCHED

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      Ah, I wish that were my problem. I always remember the ones I'm not enamored with. It's the decent, but not great ones that I forget.

Okay, I got bored and decided to replace my DVD covers for season 10 with ones that include our gal I'll probably just slip it in over the covers I already have. Anyway, this one is for volume 2 (COT through BG)
      Spoiler:

-Stef

I love it Stef!!
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Well, I'm a little bored at work so...
        sigpic
        Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

That's hilarious, Admiral!!

Ha! You know JM mentioned in the MM commentary that...
          Spoiler:
          CB always seems to lick her fingers after she eats on-screen. I think it's funny that he noticed that, I never did...but when you think about it....

-Stef
          Spoiler:
          Lol!!! Also me doing it sometimes in public places when something gets on my fingers. People generally stare at me like I'm eating with my hands
          I used to try to give it up, but I couldn't, though i'm not sure my licking is as sexy as hers
          sigpic
          Banner made by Stef

Comment

I'm going off topic but just read a fanfic(not Sg-1 fandom) in which the author is making fun of one charachter by making the other character accusing her writing transformers smut fanfiction.

Geez, she had me rolling from my chair.
            tears are still coming from my eyes.
            Is really there something like this out there??
            I mean, smut i can understand, but transformers!!!!
            sigpic
            Banner made by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti
              I'm leaving GW. Just before I go I have a couple of confessions to make.
              I've made at least 20+ clones to rate the threads accordingly
              (Terrible for Cam, Daniel, Daniel/Vala, Sam/Cam, Vala and once for SaGC threads
              Excellent for SaGC, RDA thunk thread and SJ shipper family), and I used 3 clones in Fun&Games section (Petemoretti, ccdsah, nihela)

Clones I use frequently
              petemoretti
              ccdsah
              nihela
              Other clones
              hasdcc
              petemoretti2

I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused...
              Wow, I have no pity for you what so ever. Get a life. I'm glad you're leaving.

Comment

sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by iheartvala View Post
                  Wow, I have no pity for you what so ever. Get a life. I'm glad you're leaving.
                  Ditto

Now I head off to see the latest HP film. All I care about is that there is enough Snape to sustain me until the next film He's probably the only character I like!! (yup, can't stand the annoying kids, including Harry...hence why I will never read the books).

Just to keep this on-topic....

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Damn. And here I thought we'd managed to avoid getting a troll. *Sigh*

Anyway, thanks for the info on the dvd's Stef, and that's a great cover!

Great pics and caption Addy!

Ooh, the new HP film is great, so much better than the last four at anyrate!
                    sigpic
                    Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Saving from page 2

sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti
                        I'm leaving GW. Just before I go I have a couple of confessions to make.
                        I've made at least 20+ clones to rate the threads accordingly
                        (Terrible for Cam, Daniel, Daniel/Vala, Sam/Cam, Vala and once for SaGC threads
                        Excellent for SaGC, RDA thunk thread and SJ shipper family), and I used 3 clones in Fun&Games section (Petemoretti, ccdsah, nihela)

Clones I use frequently
                        petemoretti
                        ccdsah
                        nihela
                        Other clones
                        hasdcc
                        petemoretti2

I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused...
                        I would like to apologise for Pete's behaviour and assure you that he does not represent the majority of S/J shippers. Most of us are disgusted by his behaviour.

There's one in every group, I guess.

Heh, please continue with your regular scheduled shipping
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
                          Ooh, the new HP film is great, so much better than the last four at anyrate!
                          I agree. Although, I did enjoy The Goblet of Fire (even if it did feel too long). I felt like this one had a more solid structure, it the action was more even. And I even found the kids less annoying. Huzzah! I won't lie to you, I could have used more Snape/Alan Rickman Umbridge and Luna creeped me out though! The best scene was probably when...
                          Spoiler:
                          ...Harry was writhing on the floor when Voldemort was trying to control him, with his friends looking on. I got chills...

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                          I would like to apologise for Pete's behaviour and assure you that he does not represent the majority of S/J shippers. Most of us are disgusted by his behaviour.

There's one in every group, I guess.

Heh, please continue with your regular scheduled shipping
                          Thanks for the apology, but it's not yours to make Although I've had some severely negative dealings with S/J shippers, I've also met some very polite and gracious ones such as yourself who balance out my opinion Thanks fo stopping by and making sure though.

As for Pete, I pretty much already knew about his behavior from my time in the Cam/Sam thread with his troll comments and his odd green/red behaviors. I didn't, however, know the extent of his bashing. It's kind of sad to know there are people out there who are willing to take things that far To quote someone else's cheesy line, "Can't we all just get along?"

Anyway, back to the topic at hand....Daniel & Vala. They're awesome, aren't they? I've noticed from the commentaries that there seems to be a consensus about the chemistry between CB and MS. I heard it in the commentaries for MM, Dominion, and Unending (they're the only ones I've listened to so far, as well as 200) and they're made by different people.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I go away for a few hours to watch Crichton get seduced (repeatedly!) by a peacekeeper with some sort of weird seductive breast sweat, and the thread falls to the second page! Tsk, tsk!!

Pic run before bed? Okay...

Spoiler:

-Stef

Comment

Just read that CB turned down the role she was going to have in the new show "Life" because of scheduling conflicts. The good news, it looks like she's expecting another child in November. All of this comes from this article

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                                Ohh, I'd never think of such a thing.
                                It's very kind of you coming here to apologise for our troll's behaviour but I don't really think that it's necessary. Because apparently, he didn't do trolling only in Dala regarded threads and he is only one person. S/J shippers don't have anything to apologise.

I agree. Although, I did enjoy The Goblet of Fire (even if it did feel too long). I felt like this one had a more solid structure, it the action was more even. And I even found the kids less annoying. Huzzah! I won't lie to you, I could have used more Snape/Alan Rickman Umbridge and Luna creeped me out though! The best scene was probably when...
                                Spoiler:
                                ...Harry was writhing on the floor when Voldemort was trying to control him, with his friends looking on. I got chills...
                                Alan Rickman rocks!!! He's just awesome and make an amazing potrait of Snape. Snape is also my fav. character in HP by far. And I'm more than happy that Alan Rickman plays him.

For the lastest book, I ate my words and bought it because it came our bookstores too(globallism and pottermania, me thinks and people made reservation for books earlier. I mean, come on!! But at least, there wasn't people waiting outside.) but oddly, it was not something ridicilously expensive so I bought it. I'm still reading it, but i'm in like 100 or something but nothing really interesting happened, except a few things. I'm getting slightly bored with the book.

Ohh, and D&V ROCK!!!!!
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X