Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djay View Post
    Still laughing at the cool kids reference! (we are more the Geeks or Nerds!) but love it anyway!

I find it to confusing when someone replies to all the posts at once. May as well up your post count.

DJAY
    This is all I am saying!!!

For the most part, I multi-quote if I have more then 3 posts to comment on at once Other then that, it is way more fun to boost the post count...hehehehe
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

I was so NOT going to do another wallpaper today! But SG Daniel has inspired me to do a "Goodbye Sg1" wallpaper!
      Is it alright to use caps from Gateworld to make these??

DJAY
      I would think it would be fine. Mags did one earlier with GW pics! I am glad I could inspire you

Can't wait to see it!!
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

I find it to confusing when someone replies to all the posts at once. May as well up your post count.

DJAY
        Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
        This is all I am saying!!!

For the most part, I multi-quote if I have more then 3 posts to comment on at once Other then that, it is way more fun to boost the post count...hehehehe
        Thanks for the advice, DJAY and DJgirl. I guess I just didn't want to mess up and really look like a newbie. I'll get better at this posting stuff. Just need more practice.

~Erin

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
          Thanks for the advice, DJAY and DJgirl. I guess I just didn't want to mess up and really look like a newbie. I'll get better at this posting stuff. Just need more practice.

~Erin
          You are doing great so far And did I already tell you if you ever need pics, you are welcome to snurch mine????? Wendy's PB

You are also welcome to just call me Wendy. Almost everyone else in GW does
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Hey, Wendy.
            Is it alright if I snurch some season ten pics too, to use in my wallpapers? They haven't screened season ten Down Under yet and the DVDs dont come out here for a few months.

DJAY
            He's her Lobster!
            LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Hey, Wendy.
              Is it alright if I snurch some season ten pics too, to use in my wallpapers? They haven't screened season ten Down Under yet and the DVDs dont come out here for a few months.

DJAY
              Absolutely!!! I got my season 10 ones from stargatecaps.com anyways. We get our DVDs in two weeks, and I am totally redoing that season folder the second it is in my hot little hands
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Thanks! No stopping me now! (Eeek!)

DJAY
                He's her Lobster!

Comment

Thanks! No stopping me now! (Eeek!)

DJAY
                  I am just glad my pics can go to a useful cause *eagerly awaits more WPs*
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Alright shippers, this one is heading to bed.

Have a good night all!!

Are we still putting these in spoilers? Hasn't everyone that posts in this thread seen Unending by now??? Oh well, will do it until I get official word!

Spoiler:
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                      Hey, that was really good! I liked the parallels... Daniel holding Vala's face in the beginning, then cut to her touching his face in front of the gate; and then later on in the song cutting Vala shoving Daniel out of the way of Tomin's blast with Daniel shoving Vala out of the way of Adria's attack.

I liked how it sometimes followed the lyrics, "I had to find you..." and the scene from MM of Daniel telling Cam that he still hopes they can find Vala (I think that was the gist of what he said).

I also liked how the scenes were cut together to the beat of the music - maybe that's the point of a vid but you did it well.

Aah, I love vids! I love watching these two! It might be the same scenes over and over and over again, but it's like watching the best of S9 & S10 in compressed form. Keep it up, vidders!!!

Later,
                      Erin
                      Ah thanks for the feedback! You totally noticed every little bit of directing I did in that vid so that's great! Got a little lazy at the end hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by iheartvala View Post
                        Ah thanks for the feedback! You totally noticed every little bit of directing I did in that vid so that's great! Got a little lazy at the end hehe.
                        No prob, I loved the end!

Me sleepy, I think I'll go to bed now.

'Night

Comment

No Fair! Everyone is going to bed and it's only lunchtime here!

DJAY
                          (working on her wallpaper)
                          He's her Lobster!

Comment

Ok, it's finished. My latest wallpaper called "Farewell"
                            Hope you like it.

Spoiler:

DJAY
                            He's her Lobster!

Comment

Okay, I have finally written my first tiny fic *squees* It can be found here: No More

No spoilers on plot, may contain character death, and it is of course Daniel Vala.

You have to let me know what you think. The fate of me writing more fics rides on this one
                              Read and commented, my co-queen.
                              It was absolutely heart breaking. loved it much
                              So when will we read a smut fic from you?
                              You're co-queen of Dala gutter, you must write one

WooHoo! Claudia Black won a Constellation Award!:
                              # Best Female Performance in a 2006 Science Fiction Television Episode - Claudia Black, “Memento Mori”

and another SG1 winner!

# Best Male Performance in a 2006 Science Fiction Television Episode - Ben Browder, “Company of Thieves”

Go guys!!!

DJAY
                              Wow!! That's amazing.
                              Congrats both CB and BB!!
                              They totally deserved it.

You are doing great so far And did I already tell you if you ever need pics, you are welcome to snurch mine????? Wendy's PB
                              I'm snurching them too.

ehheh, juust snurched one.

Ok, it's finished. My latest wallpaper called "Farewell"
                              Hope you like it.

Spoiler:

DJAY
                              Amazing. You're getting better and better.
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

So much for not making any wallpapers today! Ever had one of those days that just disappears on you?!

Anyway, I made this classic Sg1 Wallpaper looking back on ten years of SG1.

Spoiler:

DJAY
                                He's her Lobster!

Comment

Working...
                                X