Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillerMercury
    Well, a girl can dream right?
    Time to dig that one out again. Hit me if I'm wrong but I think the credit goes to Loby (lobsteronmyhead), right?

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

ROFLMAO Oh god, gotta love Loby for her photo/animated manips! lol

Comment

Oh so many fics possible...so little time...

There's only us,
        There's only this
        Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
        No other road,
        No other way
        No day but today...

Comment

Anyone else watch Stronghold tonight,
          Spoiler:
          see the part where Sam and Daniel are shooting at Baal's Jaffa, and Sam says "The ship's engines are powering up"? Then Daniel says "The ship's taking off"?

Anyone else had a mental Vala voice in their head going, "Well DUH! I could of told you that, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you just won't listen to me, will you? What do I have to do, smack you upside the head? Really Darling, for all your brains, you really are quite an idiot if you restate the obvious and can't see a damned good thing in front of your face!"

..........Or, maybe that was just me lol
          Last edited by Hybridbabe; 28 January 2006, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
            Anyone else watch Stronghold tonight, see the part where Sam and Daniel are shooting at Baal's Jaffa, and Sam says "The ship's engines are powering up"? Then Daniel says "The ship's taking off"?

Anyone else had a mental Vala voice in their head going, "Well DUH! I could of told you that, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you just won't listen to me, will you? What do I have to do, smack you upside the head? Really Darling, for all your brains, you really are quite an idiot if you restate the obvious and can't see a damned good thing in front of your face!"

..........Or, maybe that was just me lol
            Can you PLS tag all of this in a spoiler's tag
            Last edited by valaCB; 27 January 2006, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
              Time to dig that one out again. Hit me if I'm wrong but I think the credit goes to Loby (lobsteronmyhead), right?

A.
              That's great!!!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                Well, she has never told Daniel to shave, so I think she liked it
                hehe good point

Originally posted by formerhost
                What other guy? I can't see anybody...
                http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...niel-Vala1.gif
                lmao, right
                aw i missed daniel/vala yesterday, i was away the whole day! and when i came back at night, GW was striking!! have..to post.. piccies now..

Comment

Lol, I love how Daniel played on the whole "Nut" thing, and the way he said cashew! "Cahshoo"?

There's only us,
                  There's only this
                  No other road,
                  No other way
                  No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
                    Lol, I love how Daniel played on the whole "Nut" thing, and the way he said cashew! "Cahshoo"?
                    hehe loved that too. i think i have to rewatch it lol

Comment

"Oh, you mean the Egyptian Sky Goddess?"
                      "Yes."
                      "Nope, never heard of her."

ROFLMAO

What're some of you guys's favorite Daniel/Vala lines? As much as he was being a hardass at the time, I sort of like the BeachHead Elevator thing:

"Vala, this is a military ship."
                      "I know, Darling, I've flown on it before."
                      "Well just try to be a little...."
                      "What? My charming self?"
                      "A little less talking, a little more shut the hell up..."
                      (and then she pouts when she gets in the elevator lol!)

Another cute part is where they're playing basketball.

Cam: *points* That's my wing man
                      Vala: Then you need a new wing man.
                      Daniel: I'm gonna kick your ass....
                      Vala: *shakes her hips* Promises, promises.....

ROFL

Comment

"Oh, you mean the Egyptian Sky Goddess?"
                        "Yes."
                        "Nope, never heard of her."

ROFLMAO

What're some of you guys's favorite Daniel/Vala lines?
                        yep!!

i'm rewatching some of the daniel/vala episodes.

this is from avalon 1

i love this line of daniel.
                        DANIEL: Ok… just to clarify…when I kill her…I die?

and this scene
                        VALA: That's just about the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
                        DANIEL: *sits up* you didn't know?
                        VALA: Well I knew it would make you sick. I didn't know it would have the same effect on me too.
                        DANIEL: How could you not KNOW?!
                        VALA: Because the person that I stole them from didn't tell me that part!
                        Daniel grabs a pillow and chucks it at her.
                        VALA: Yah! *kicks pillow*

and this one too, in avalon 1 when vala tries to pull out the sword

DANIEL: I have no idea but something tells me truth of spirit might be a problem for you.
                        VALA: you know nothing about me.
                        DANIEL: Cause everything that comes out of your mouths a lie.

and from the ties that bind, i love the scene on the beginning, where vala goes through the gate and she says "i hate long goodbyes" and daniel says "okay goodbye" and turns to leave lol.

Gosh, there are so many scenes i love lol

Comment

Here's another scene I love from Avalon pt 2:

DANIEL(reading the plaque): It says: "This is the…(mumbles)…home of Harrid and Sallis Cicera."

VALA: Wait, I missed that. You-you mumbled it.

DANIEL: No, I didn't.

VALA: Well, you said something that I couldn't understand.

DANIEL: Well, I didn't say it because I don't really know what it means. So I don't have to say it out loud in case I…know what it means.

VALA: Well, go on.

DANIEL (reluctantly): Nuptial. It means nuptial.

VALA: As in we're…

DANIEL: Married, yeah.

Love how she got him to say it anyway, even when he didn't want to. Maybe cuz he liked the sound of it but didn't want to freak her out? lol

Comment

DANIEL(reading the plaque): It says: "This is the…(mumbles)…home of Harrid and Sallis Cicera."
                            DANIEL: Well, I didn't say it because I don't really know what it means. So I don't have to say it out loud in case I…know what it means.

Love how she got him to say it anyway, even when he didn't want to. Maybe cuz he liked the sound of it but didn't want to freak her out? lol
                            lol i was just watching this scene! love it! after daniel said that last sentence he quickly changes the subject when he says "lets look outside!" lol..

aww i'm going to be away tomorrow the whole day again, will miss the thread *sniff*

good night then

Comment

I love the exchange in the briefing room during 'The Ties That Bind' about contacting the Lucian Alliance to get the ship back.

VALA: Well yes, but our last encounter didn't exactly go as planned.

MITCHELL: Oh, lemme guess. You screwed them and now they wanna kill ya.

VALA: Actually it was Daniel *looks at him* who messed up the deal.

JACKSON: You tried to sell them a stolen ship.

VALA: You're the one that told them they couldn't have it. The point is if they see either of us again, they will kill us.

And from 'The Powers That Be' with Vala imprisoned:

VALA: So…Daniel *motions him over with her head, he steps closer* when does that warm and glowy feeling from doing the right thing kick in…cause…not there yet. *forced smile*

.........*snip*............

JACKSON: Well…Just relax…we're gonna get you out of this

VALA: *walks back over, calmly* Oh you are…? I feel a lot better… I'm sorry I…I…I got a little nervous what with the whole *shouts* Execution looming and all.

A.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Anybody noticed that the people they took over were named Harrid and Sallis, very close to Harry and Sally? Well, as much as I could understand of that movie's plot (haven't watched it yet), they're two people who are obviously made for each other, love to just banter on and on, sleep together every once and a while, and it took a while before they actually got together. Is it a sign of things to come? Am I reading too much into this?

Having said that, who else can picture Vala faking one in the middle of a diner?

There's only us,
                                There's only this
                                No other road,
                                No other way
                                No day but today...

Comment

Working...
                                X