Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LMichelle
    Just trying out my new Daniel/Vala sig pic. What do y'all think?
    It looks great!!!!
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
      *nods head* He's a very handsome man, oh yes he is.......

Especially with a beard. I swear, it made his features soften so much, and he was even handsomer! He was Hott with a beard....
      I think he looks o.k with a bit of stuble, but oh so much cuter clean shaven, not with a full on beard, soz, but no beard.
      equineholisticcare.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

All life is but a wandering to find home.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
        i do like him without better, but i have to agree the beard was cute. with the beard he reminded me on a big teddybear lol.. *hugs daniel-bear*
        I really love his beard at the beginning of season 9 and would love to see it again

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
          I really love his beard at the beginning of season 9 and would love to see it again
          it was cute the 5 episodes it lasted, but i'm glad to have the beardless danny back

here are some beard-piccies for you

love the smile

the look hehe

Comment

it was cute the 5 episodes it lasted, but i'm glad to have the beardless danny back

here are some beard-piccies for you

the look hehe
            Thanks!

He definitely wasn't happy with Mitchell wanting him to come back at that moment.

Comment

Me too

Comment

Thanks!

He definitely wasn't happy with Mitchell wanting him to come back at that moment.
                definitely lol.. i wonder what've happened if mitchell hadnt called him. i can imagine a nice hug-moment

i saw ripple effect yesterday and read now the scene from lmichelle - its fabulous!

Comment

Ask me for an update to "Rules of Engagement" (my Daniel/Vala bondage fic) on Friday, everyone. I've been so super busy lately with a project I have to get done that I haven't had ANY time to work on it...

and there will probably be a super special update NEXT friday, since Miss HB here is havin' a birthday party ^_^

Comment

Ask me for an update to "Rules of Engagement" (my Daniel/Vala bondage fic) on Friday, everyone. I've been so super busy lately with a project I have to get done that I haven't had ANY time to work on it...

and there will probably be a super special update NEXT friday, since Miss HB here is havin' a birthday party ^_^
                    YEAH!

I'll bring a huuuuuge chocolate cake.

A.
                    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

yay i bring the candies and more chocolate cake

Comment

and some piccies

Comment

MAN, they are just so darned cute together!!!!! How can anyone not go gushy over these two?

*writes more of Rules of Engagement in her notebook* I'm working, I'm working, I swear it... I just don't have that much time to do anything @_@ lol

+ = Twu Wuv ^_^

Comment

MAN, they are just so darned cute together!!!!! How can anyone not go gushy over these two?

*writes more of Rules of Engagement in her notebook* I'm working, I'm working, I swear it... I just don't have that much time to do anything @_@ lol

+ = Twu Wuv ^_^
                            Agreed and looking for to it Hybridbabe!

I have also been trying to give you green, but the forum won't alow me!

*Kicks forum.*

Comment

Yay! I'll bring my best cheese cake!

Comment

and some piccies

Love this scene...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X