Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    For all who are hanging out tonight, I've made some new icons and wallpapers for "Unending." I'll include brand new ones and ones I've made over the last few months that relate to the episode.

Icons:

Wallpapers:

Enjoy!

-Stef

Those are great Stef Thanks for sharing!!!!
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

All I can say is..... squeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

and

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Hello, been away for a while. I watched Unending for the second time tonight. It is still so sad that this is all the D/V I am going to get for a while. I don't think I can wait for the movies.

Daniel and Vala forever!!!!

It was a shame that RDA couldn't be in the last episode. I would really like to see some interaction between him and CB. Maybe there is something on the DVD extras?!
        sigpic

Banner liberated from Stef

My Place for friends

Comment

Finally calling it a night! See everyone tomorrow
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Night! I agree about the RDA...I'd love to see some interaction with CB. Jack and Vala sound so good on paper that I'm dying to see how they would work on-screen

Still, I'm kind of glad Jack wasn't on the ship. Then it would have become the S/J show. I don't think they'd get BOTH couples together. They needed to have a "touch" of romance....D/V and J/S would be a little more than a touch.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Okay, so I'm going CRAZY!!!! I just saw Unending. And I was wondering if anyone could tell me if Daniel and Vala get together in either of the movies. PLEASE answer if you really know!

Comment

Originally posted by DanielJacksonismyBFF View Post
                Okay, so I'm going CRAZY!!!! I just saw Unending. And I was wondering if anyone could tell me if Daniel and Vala get together in either of the movies. PLEASE answer if you really know!
                michael shanks said in a recent interview that the stuff that happened in 'unending' won't be happening in the movies. meaning, they won't be hooking up in the first two movies. who knows what happens after that, though.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DanielJacksonismyBFF View Post
                  Like majorsal said, I don't think we'll be seeing Vala and Daniel get together in the movies. There may be some steps forward in their relationship, but I doubt anything like what we got in "Unending." MS basically said that we wouldn't be getting D/V in the same capacity in the films as we did in the final episode. Although, that doesn't mean there won't be something going on...just not a full-fledged relationship.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I just watched Unending for the second time and man do AI love that episode. Squeee!!! for THE SCENE. I really loved the last scene beforew time was taken back. The sentament Daniel was trying to convey. Plus the whole "I know" thing made me think Han and Leia and squee for my inner SciFi geek.=)
                    First SG-1 episode you saw: 200
                    Favorite character (doesn't need to be Daniel or Vala): Daniel Jackson, PhD
                    Favorite episode(s): Legacy, Forever in a Day, The First Ones, Fallen/Homecoming, Prometheus Unbound, Counterstrike, and Unending
                    DV conversion point (when you became a shipper): The hug at the end of Momento Mori (Because it was the third episode I saw)
                    Favorite DV scene(s):The entire thing of Momento Mori, the scene in the Ori ship in Counterstrike, The scene in Unending before time was undone
                    Favorite DV quote(s):" I wasn't with you all these years because we were stuck on this God awful ship."
                    What you'd like to see next for DV: I see them growing closer emotionasslly but not doing anything about their feelings until after Tomin is resloved
                    sigpic
                    thanks Stef
                    Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

So a saga ended yesterday
                      I, of course, couldn't watch Unending yesterday but I've seen it on my notebook too I guess it counts something too.
                      I'm too jealous of you, US folks right now

still waiting the fall...
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Yep Unending aired and it is over.I'm looking forward to the movies. And the DVDs come out in just about a month.
                        sigpic
                        thanks Stef
                        Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

*waves sadly* So I read the GW book about the show. And other than a few absolutely SQUEEE worthy DV pics, I still want to cry a little. I made it to page 50 and *sniffed*. Also Stef, nice to see your comment included!

Comment

*sniffles*

i want MOOOOOOORE!!!

i want another 10 seasons!

*sniffles*
                            poor dan and vala are almost back where they started and tealc's just *bursting* to tell them
                            sigpic

Comment

Mayo, there is consolation: Unending/Dominion
                              Spoiler:

Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!

... wrong thing. Em. Yeah. They're now reaching a point, say with Dominion included, where they respect each other and trust each other. I think that the Unending scenario only accelerated what was there, and that they'll get there in the end anyway

Rather than exploring how very different they are - often the running theme, contrast/comedy etc - in s10 they start to explore the similarities and over laps, so it's all the one road anyway. And, Teal'c can matchmake them

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                                Mayo, there is consolation: Unending/Dominion
                                Spoiler:

Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!

... wrong thing. Em. Yeah. They're now reaching a point, say with Dominion included, where they respect each other and trust each other. I think that the Unending scenario only accelerated what was there, and that they'll get there in the end anyway

Rather than exploring how very different they are - often the running theme, contrast/comedy etc - in s10 they start to explore the similarities and over laps, so it's all the one road anyway. And, Teal'c can matchmake them
                                what i wouldnt give to be teal'c there!
                                lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X