Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
    http://tv.yahoo.com/stargate-sg-1/sh...Nvimacph7Fo9EF

Over at the stargate yahoo page they are running a scene from UnEnding a scene sure you all would want to run over and watch again and again. If you haven't seen this scene remember spoiler for UnEnding so watch at own risk of being oh so spoiled.
    Thanks for the link. That video never gets old!
    It doesn't have the music attached though. Weird.

DJAY
    He's her Lobster!
    LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
      Thanks for the link. That video never gets old!
      It doesn't have the music attached though. Weird.

DJAY
      WHOA...it's been a while since I've seen this(and looking forward with bated breath to seeing it for real on my TV screen on Thursday!)...I just couldn't stop myself from letting it run several times(go figure huh?)...I was struck speechless by how devastated she was...he really is such a jerk sometimes! And that tone in his voice: 'you better not be messin' with me'...he is so torn between fear and hope. And her responding kiss..wow...just throws herself at him like he's saving her...and he is wholeheartedly kissing her back...no 'is he or isn't he', like on Prometheus.
      And I liked it without background music...got to hear noises...did Vala whimper?...and was there the slightest hint of a 'separating' sound as he pulled away?
      Well, I may just have to go back and watch that again
      thanks for the link
      LC
      sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
      http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
        WHOA...it's been a while since I've seen this(and looking forward with bated breath to seeing it for real on my TV screen on Thursday!)...I just couldn't stop myself from letting it run several times(go figure huh?)...I was struck speechless by how devastated she was...he really is such a jerk sometimes! And that tone in his voice: 'you better not be messin' with me'...he is so torn between fear and hope. And her responding kiss..wow...just throws herself at him like he's saving her...and he is wholeheartedly kissing her back...no 'is he or isn't he', like on Prometheus.
        And I liked it without background music...got to hear noises...did Vala whimper?...and was there the slightest hint of a 'separating' sound as he pulled away?
        Well, I may just have to go back and watch that again
        thanks for the link
        LC
        I let it run a couple times too

Yes she does make a moaning sound during the first kiss. GottaLoveDaniel pointed it out to me so I watched it with the volume up really loud and indeed there was a slight moan....SQUEE!!!!!

As much as I love him and the character, he really can be a jerk when he wants to be
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          I let it run a couple times too

Yes she does make a moaning sound during the first kiss. GottaLoveDaniel pointed it out to me so I watched it with the volume up really loud and indeed there was a slight moan....SQUEE!!!!!

As much as I love him and the character, he really can be a jerk when he wants to be
          So very true. I was about to reach into my TV and smack him until he said...
          Spoiler:
          "...having a laugh at my expense." Then I knew that it was all pomp to hide the fear and hurt. Doesn't excuse it of course, but at least makes his outburst understandable. Oh Danny, you couldn't have just asked if she was serious?

Okay, so I just got through watching oh....14 hours of SG-1!! That's right, I watched every hour of this darn marathon. What can I say? I'm stuck at my parents house for the next couple of days with nothing to do. Plus, I haven't seen any of these episodes before. It's like a day of all new Stargates

What did I see?
          Teal'c FINALLY got some action!!
          Daniel naked, clad in only a flag (I'd seen pictures, but they can't do it justice!)
          Janet's death
          An episode written by MS and directed by AT?!?!?!
          Creepy, stalking adult Orland
          Sam/Jack getting close ("Threads" was enjoyable....but kind of anti-climactic )

So while I was seeing all of these amazing things, I was also making a bunch of banners (roughly 14). There are a couple of DV ones and then various combinations (no real spoilers beyond maybe an appearance by a certain villain in "Insiders").

CLICK HERE FOR THE GOODIES!

After all of the excitement and vigorous exercise of today, I am worn out and am heading off to bed. Talk to everyone later!!

Oh, and are we going to do anything to celebrate the final episode? I know its aired in other countries, but this will be it's final airing Just a thought. I'll be watching it live again (and people outside of N.America can watch it on their computers if they have a copy). I think it would be a nice little send off.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
            So very true. I was about to reach into my TV and smack him until he said...
            Spoiler:
            "...having a laugh at my expense." Then I knew that it was all pomp to hide the fear and hurt. Doesn't excuse it of course, but at least makes his outburst understandable. Oh Danny, you couldn't have just asked if she was serious?

Okay, so I just got through watching oh....14 hours of SG-1!! That's right, I watched every hour of this darn marathon. What can I say? I'm stuck at my parents house for the next couple of days with nothing to do. Plus, I haven't seen any of these episodes before. It's like a day of all new Stargates

What did I see?
            Teal'c FINALLY got some action!!
            Daniel naked, clad in only a flag (I'd seen pictures, but they can't do it justice!)
            Janet's death
            An episode written by MS and directed by AT?!?!?!
            Creepy, stalking adult Orland
            Sam/Jack getting close ("Threads" was enjoyable....but kind of anti-climactic )

So while I was seeing all of these amazing things, I was also making a bunch of banners (roughly 14). There are a couple of DV ones and then various combinations.

CLICK HERE FOR THE GOODIES!

After all of the excitement and vigorous exercise of today, I am worn out and am heading off to bed. Talk to everyone later!!

Oh, and are we going to do anything to celebrate the final episode? I know its aired in other countries, but this will be it's final airing Just a thought. I'll be watching it live again (and people outside of N.America can watch it on their computers if they have a copy). I think it would be a nice little send off.

-Stef

Me too! Glad that it all resolved the way we wanted

First time for those huh? I wish I could have been home all day There is another marathon on tomorrow. Hopefully you will get to see more eps that you never have seen before

Great banners as usual Stef!! I swear one of these days when I stop capping(I am currently capping Avalon while listening to Dominion in the background), I am going to learn that darn photoshop program...LOL

I just got a Vala clone while I was on vacation. She was sitting on the beach in Santa Barbara and was hitting on Darling. Darling thought it would be fun to bring her home and she could hang out with Cupcake and Beefcake. Her name is FruitieCake. She may pop in here sporatically with Beefcake from time to time
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

First time for those huh? I wish I could have been home all day There is another marathon on tomorrow. Hopefully you will get to see more eps that you never have seen before

I just got a Vala clone while I was on vacation. She was sitting on the beach in Santa Barbara and was hitting on Darling. Darling thought it would be fun to bring her home and she could hang out with Cupcake and Beefcake. Her name is FruitieCake. She may pop in here sporatically with Beefcake from time to time
              He He

Well, considering that they aren't playing ANY episodes from seasons 9 or 10 and only one or two from the first couple of seasons (which are the only other seasons I've watched), every episode is going to be new for me!! I'm catching up. Okay, now I'm really going to bed.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

FruitieCake: Nice glasses. What happened to your other ones?
                Beefcake: They broke when I was fighting Addy's CMuse yesterday.
                FruitieCake: Why do we have to rescue this place again?
                Beefcake: Because it is on page 2 and that is never good.
                FruitieCake: Ahhh
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Hello to y'all.
                  just dropped giving the link of new chapter of Just Another Mission.
                  See you later

http://gioia-gg.livejournal.com/4019.html#cutid1
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
                    JM says in his latest blog about Continuum:

Spoiler:
                    So, to clarify, the team will not be traveling back in time to fight the Nazis, but will still be traveling back to do battle with the combined forces of the Abominable Snowman and starfaring ice pirates. Glad I could clear that up.

Darn, I though that sounded fun!

DJAY
                    I liked the old idea.....

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                    OMG, is anyone else watching the marathon? I think "Icon" is on right now. I'm so angry, I was watching but went to pick up a telemarketing call and I think I missed MY comment being played on-screen!! I think the tale-end said something like "Daniel and Vala are particularly fun to watch-Stefanie" Damn you telemarketer!! Surprised I got in during the first 16 minutes of the show

-Stef
                    Poor Stef, at least you saw a bit of your comment....

....and I have to comment on the fact that this thread is insanely quiet! Where are all the fans from the states all pumped up about Unending airing this friday.....
                    sigpic
                    Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                    |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                      I liked the old idea.....

Poor Stef, at least you saw a bit of your comment....

....and I have to comment on the fact that this thread is insanely quiet! Where are all the fans from the states all pumped up about Unending airing this friday.....
                      I think the problem is that most of the US fans that post in here have already seen Unending so it is a little Anti-Climactic. I for one have seen it already. Still, I am planning nothing for Friday evening because I can't wait to watch The Scene on an actual TV
                      Last edited by DJgirl; 20 June 2007, 12:35 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

I think the problem is that most of the US fans that post in here have already seen Unending so it is a little Anti-Climactic. I know that I am planning nothing for Friday evening because I can't wait to watch The Scene on an actual TV
                        i has already seen it on tv ages ago
                        lol
                        worth the wait for you lot i think
                        sigpic

Comment

I think the problem is that most of the US fans that post in here have already seen Unending so it is a little Anti-Climactic. I for one have seen it already. Still, I am planning nothing for Friday evening because I can't wait to watch The Scene on an actual TV
                          Exsqueeze me! I for one have yet to see Unendine. I'm paitiently waiting it with baited breath and a geneal sense of dred. I'm still trying to remain mostly unspoiled for it.

(I dred it because what I've heard makes me think I'll love it but the BFF with whom Iwatch the show will hate it and drag down my high.)
                          sigpic
                          thanks Stef
                          Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                            Exsqueeze me! I for one have yet to see Unendine. I'm paitiently waiting it with baited breath and a geneal sense of dred. I'm still trying to remain mostly unspoiled for it.

(I dred it because what I've heard makes me think I'll love it but the BFF with whom Iwatch the show will hate it and drag down my high.)

I know you haven't seen it yet that is why I said most If she brings you down, just leave and get online. I will be glad to SQUEE with you until all hours of the night after you have watched it
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Yeah. I think that a lot of people who frequent the boards just couldn't sit around and wait (kudos to you, Maeve!!) and so have already watched the episodes. Although, I don't think that's the majority of the US audience, just the ones that are obsessive enough to post I know that I would have had no idea about the episodes airing in the UK if I hadn't been on this board. Part of being a part of the online community is being ahead of the game, unless you decide to purposely keep yourself away (and I imagine it would be hard with all of the talk).

I know you haven't seen it yet that is why I said most If she brings you down, just leave and get online. I will be glad to SQUEE with you until all hours of the night after you have watched it
                              Totally! I'll be hanging out Friday night. I think we should have some sort of "party" in the thread...play some games or something. Just an idea. But it would be a nice thing to really celebrate the final episode.

-Stef

Comment

I'll have to wait till late Saturday night to come on line. I'm staying at the BFF's because some form of a Stargate Drinking game will be played so no driving. Then I have a Medeival event I must go to. But thanks for the offer. I'm sue there will be plenty of SQUEEing going on from me.=)
                                sigpic
                                thanks Stef
                                Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Working...
                                X