Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
    Ok, I'll let you off. This time.

And you must write it. Just think about the banter. It's all about the banter!
    The drabble that began it, as closely as I can remember:
    Spoiler:

- on the balcony in Atlantis -
    Elizabeth: Do you want to kill them?
    Daniel: Little bit.
    Elizabeth: She is pregnant.
    Daniel: That might have a lot to do with it.
    Elizabeth: Not quite what I meant, but I see your point.

Why thank you. And I might, it's just once I get Domino finished there's Strays Don't Sleep and Shaken, which are just begging me to write more. Could be a fun fluff side project though.

Okay: question, just for fun: If Daniel and Vala were to go to a musical, which one?

Comment

Spamalot- Vala heard that it was about the King Arthur story and thought it might be good "reseach" and Daniel didn't know anything about it so he went along. Afterwards Vala starts signing "I'm not dead yet" when ever Daniel gets too caught up in his work and he has to shut her up the best way he knows how- by capturing her lips with his own.=)
      sigpic
      thanks Stef
      Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
        The drabble that began it, as closely as I can remember:
        Spoiler:

- on the balcony in Atlantis -
        Elizabeth: Do you want to kill them?
        Daniel: Little bit.
        Elizabeth: She is pregnant.
        Daniel: That might have a lot to do with it.
        Elizabeth: Not quite what I meant, but I see your point.

Why thank you. And I might, it's just once I get Domino finished there's Strays Don't Sleep and Shaken, which are just begging me to write more. Could be a fun fluff side project though.

EDIT: Yup, Maeve, I can see that working so well!

Okay: question, just for fun: If Daniel and Vala were to go to a musical, which one?
        *Looks at plans for four novel length fics that aren't past the first chapter* *Winces* I see your point. But still. Banter. And crossovers are always fun.

Hmm... musicals... I have no idea. I don't see how they could work into Chicago, Avenue Q or Rocky Horror. They're the only ones I know well enough to make an informed decision on.
        sigpic
        Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
          Spamalot- Vala heard that it was about the King Arthur story and thought it might be good "reseach" and Daniel didn't know anything about it so he went along. Afterwards Vala starts signing "I'm not dead yet" when ever Daniel gets too caught up in his work and he has to shut her up the best way he knows how- by capturing her lips with his own.=)
          Maeve, *applauds* it sounds like you just planned out a one shot or am I imagining it?

And now I have Camelot from Holy Grail in my head ... "I like ... to push... the pram... a looooot."

Comment

*Looks at plans for four novel length fics that aren't past the first chapter* *Winces* I see your point. But still. Banter. And crossovers are always fun.

Hmm... musicals... I have no idea. I don't see how they could work into Chicago, Avenue Q or Rocky Horror. They're the only ones I know well enough to make an informed decision on.
            Ugh, I fall into the trap of "If I post one chapter, by magic I'll have to write the rest in decent time!" Which fails, miserably, as a plan. I know, and I do love to write banter. Shep/Rodney, Jack/Daniel banter in particular, so Daniel/Shep banter would be amusing.

Rocky Horror. Daniel as a 'sweet transvesite.' *giggle*

Comment

Vala watching Monty Python for the first time... oh god. Everytime someone asked her a question she's start replying with 'Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!'

Yes, becauase Daniel in high heels and suspenders is an image I need in my head right now, thank you very much!
              sigpic
              Banner by Stef.

Comment

Maeve, *applauds* it sounds like you just planned out a one shot or am I imagining it?

And now I have Camelot from Holy Grail in my head ... "I like ... to push... the pram... a looooot."
                It's that I listen to that soundtrack while throwing pottery sometimes and I have long thought someone needs to vid that enite musical to the Ori arc. I mean what a better song for a Daniel vid than "I'm not dead yet. I can dance and sing."

I might someday write the Daniel/Vala snipet but I have to finish my Buffy Summers/Daniel Jackson epic so my crossover word ratio is up beyond being dragged down by all the Stargate stuff I've been writing. Oh yeah I also need to finish that Fellowship application in time to mail it next week to beet the July 1 deadline.
                sigpic
                thanks Stef
                Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Vala watching Monty Python for the first time... oh god. Everytime someone asked her a question she's start replying with 'Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!'

Yes, becauase Daniel in high heels and suspenders is an image I need in my head right now, thank you very much!
                  I live but to serve you, oh master With his legs? He'd totally pull it off, lol. And you know DJG would kill to see him in such arm-wear.

Haha, now that's a funny image. Vala/Monty Python. Can you imagine her going up and down the corridor outside Daniel's lab with coconuts, because he's working late again, and she has to get him out of there somehow.... and the killer rabbit. Everytime they came to a cave off-world....

Comment

Too true

You know that isn't that awfull of an image . . . .
                    sigpic
                    thanks Stef
                    Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

It's that I listen to that soundtrack while throwing pottery sometimes and I have long thought someone needs to vid that enite musical to the Ori arc. I mean what a better song for a Daniel vid than "I'm not dead yet. I can dance and sing."

I might someday write the Daniel/Vala snipet but I have to finish my Buffy Summers/Daniel Jackson epic so my crossover word ratio is up beyond being dragged down by all the Stargate stuff I've been writing. Oh yeah I also need to finish that Fellowship application in time to mail it next week to beet the July 1 deadline.
                      it is a very appropriate theme-song for someone who's died.... how many times now?! Worrying, lol.

Hehe, I was just teasing. I can't talk to anyone about fic updates and long-left awaiting sequel things. Fellowship? Forgive the denseness, but I presume this is not LOTR we're talking about here.

Comment

I live but to serve you, oh master With his legs? He'd totally pull it off, lol. And you know DJG would kill to see him in such arm-wear.
                        I'd love to see that. I think he'd pull it off magnificently

Haha, now that's a funny image. Vala/Monty Python. Can you imagine her going up and down the corridor outside Daniel's lab with coconuts, because he's working late again, and she has to get him out of there somehow.... and the killer rabbit. Everytime they came to a cave off-world....
                        OMG yes. She so totall would. It'd be highlaious.
                        sigpic
                        thanks Stef
                        Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Stef? I think this is your forte

Good luck with that!

My actuall title is 'President' but I suppose 'Master' will do

And what's not to like about his body? Although putting his rear-end in ruffly french knickers might be a wee bit OTT

And asking Sam about the travelling velocities of swallows! (Both African and European!)
                          sigpic
                          Banner by Stef.

Comment

[QUOTE=MaeveBran;6778891]I'd love to see that. I think he'd pull it off magnificently
                            [QUOTE]

MS is always talking about how he wants to be a versatile actor and all that... think if we suggested it at his blog he'd consider it, just for us dearly devoted droolers fans?

Comment

MS is always talking about how he wants to be a versatile actor and all that... think if we suggested it at his blog he'd consider it, just for us dearly devoted droolers fans?
                              It wouldn't hurt to ask!

Do you think Vala would adapt the 'I'm being repressed' speech to work against the Ori?
                              sigpic
                              Banner by Stef.

Comment

it is a very appropriate theme-song for someone who's died.... how many times now?! Worrying, lol.
                                I believe the count is at eight if you count the 2 Daniel's that died in Mobieus. (Yes I counted as I watched the series.)

Hehe, I was just teasing. I can't talk to anyone about fic updates and long-left awaiting sequel things. Fellowship? Forgive the denseness, but I presume this is not LOTR we're talking about here.
                                Sorry. I'm applying for the ABC/Disney Television Writing Fellowship for 2008 with that spec script of mine as my writing sample
                                sigpic
                                thanks Stef
                                Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Working...
                                X