Originally posted by graculus
      I agree - but isn't it true?

Later,
      Graculus
      I wouldn't know... I don't think i've ever been to a shippers website
      Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

IMHO, that could be a lot of fun, in action-adventure terms.
        Yeah, I expect they'll be chasing her hither and yon, and blowing lots of stuff up along the way.

"SpacePirate" has a lot of potential for good action yarns.

Comment

For a while it looked like people were itching to make web sites, and looking for ships to promote - so sites came out before the actual characters appeared for the ships. Not just in the Stargate fandom. Rather shippy pics were out months before Prometheus Unbound. That's why I'd be surprised if there wasn't a Daniel/Vala celebratory site out there somewhere.

Later,
          Graculus

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor999
            Please stop this semantic games! As I said I don´t accept this behaviour in soldiers I don´t talked about Ba´al (a TV show bad-guy) but about soldiers in the real world! And I don´t see why you call Ba´al a soldier I would call him a politician. He is a system lord! Not a Jaffa!
            And yes I think as a villian he is interesting (at least more interesting as the majority of Stargate bad guys) but that has still nothing to do with the Daniel/Vala ship.
            For heaven's sake, Vala is NOT a solider, she's a former Goa'uld host. What sort of situational morality do you think she would have learned in the past several centuries while being a host? And how many times do you think she has been through a sarcophagus.

Of course she is manipulative and self-centered as hell. Amongst Goa'uld, altruism does not pay very well. At the same time, she is not as over-the-top kill for killing's sake as she would have been had she still been infested.

She would undoubtedly make an excellent bride for Maybourne: think of all the fun they copuld have double and triple crossing each other.

Comment

"SpacePirate" has a lot of potential for good action yarns.
              And a lot of potential to get SG-1 offworld: many fans seem to want that.

Here's to hoping she doesn't run with scissors and end up with an eye patch, though.

Later,
              Graculus

Comment

My best Stargate bud just pointed out that Daniel doesn't raise an objection the flirtation like he does when Vala is slapping him around. Daniel communicates loudly that the slap hurts, the zap thing hurts, etc. The one time Daniel responds to the innuendo (when Vala offers to "kiss it better"), he declines - but he hesitates and sounds very unsure when he does it.

I'm not saying Daniel has nookie on his mind when he hesitates like that: but he could be considering playing her game. That willingness would mean Daniel is willing to play on attraction just as much as Vala is when there's a job that needs to get done.

Later,
                Graculus

Comment

Here's to hoping she doesn't run with scissors and end up with an eye patch, though.
                  ROFLMAO!

I'd say more, but I'm wearing my "Bad Ass Tribe" t-shirt (does not play well with others)

Seriously. Bought it in Phoenix.

Peace out

Courser

Comment

Courser! Yay! Come back, come back!

(And where can I get the t-shirt and join the tribe?)

Later,
                    Graculus

Comment

Hey, Courser, great to see you!

Comment

You scared her away with your formidable point of view, Margaret!

Later,
                        Graculus

Comment

Okay, I'm back...

Very, very interesting thread, this...

My personal POV is that Daniel was having more fun than he'd had in a loooong time. But that's just me

No, he didn't particularly enjoy getting the snot beat out of him, but on the other hand she was a very intelligent, provocative woman on a mission. And he's really had so much worse...

Peace out
                          Courser

Comment

(And where can I get the t-shirt and join the tribe?)
                            I got mine in Old Scottsdale after a particularly cranky weekend of judging. I think that's how you get inducted to the tribe. Lose your patience after listening to a bunch of people carping about field conditions when you've had something like 6 hours of sleep in the last 3 days and no coffee...

Sort of like Jack after he'd been asleep for a week in Fragile Balance...

Peace out
                            Courser

Comment

You scared her away with your formidable point of view, Margaret!
                              My point of view that I'm glad to see her?

Courser's not scared of me!

Comment

Originally posted by courser

My personal POV is that Daniel was having more fun than he'd had in a loooong time. But that's just me

No, he didn't particularly enjoy getting the snot beat out of him, but on the other hand she was a very intelligent, provocative woman on a mission. And he's really had so much worse...

So what do you think he's going to do *next* time he sees Vala?

Comment

Working...
                                X