Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LMichelle
    Hey, y'all. I loved Ripple Effect and already wrote a missing scene for the ep. Spoilers abound.

http://community.livejournal.com/dan...79.html#cutid1

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle
    That was sweet! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Hey, y'all. I loved Ripple Effect and already wrote a missing scene for the ep. Spoilers abound.

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle
      aww, i have to see the eppy first, but then i will surely read this *wants the eppy now*

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
        aww, i have to see the eppy first, but then i will surely read this *wants the eppy now*
        *cough*cough*cough*torrents*cough*cough*cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
          *cough*cough*cough*torrents*cough*cough*cough*
          i know

hybridbabe, i would give you green to compensate the red, but it doesn't let me

Comment

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle
            Aargh! Aaaargh! You and HB have to stop writing so much fic. I can't keep up.

That was rhetorical, of course. Don't you dare stop.

Thanks a lot.

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I don't know if I've posted here are not, maybe early on when the thread was first started. Anyways, since I like Daniel and Vala I thought I'd stop by and say Hi.

Also, don't know if it's been mentioned here or not, but looks like there should be some good Daniel/Vala moments in season 10.

Spoiler:
              From Solutions Q&A:

Q: Will he (Daniel) be showing more patience with Vala and a bit more compassioin with her? No more of that "Shut Up" business?"

A: And, yes again. There are some really nice moments along these lines in Morpheus, Counter-Strike, andMemento Mori.

SueS

Comment

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle
                Another great story LMichelle

Originally posted by SueS
                Also, don't know if it's been mentioned here or not, but looks like there should be some good Daniel/Vala moments in season 10.

SPOILERS (Highlight below to read):
                From Solutions Q&A:

Spoiler:
                Q: Will he (Daniel) be showing more patience with Vala and a bit more compassioin with her? No more of that "Shut Up" business?"

A: And, yes again. There are some really nice moments along these lines in Morpheus, Counter-Strike, and Memento Mori.
                Hi SueS and welcome! I read the spoilers also - Bring on season 10!
                AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by SueS
                  I don't know if I've posted here are not, maybe early on when the thread was first started. Anyways, since I like Daniel and Vala I thought I'd stop by and say Hi.

Spoiler:
                  From Solutions Q&A:

A: And, yes again. There are some really nice moments along these lines in Morpheus, Counter-Strike, andMemento Mori.

SueS
                  Welcome SueS!

I can hardly wait to season 10. Is it July yet?

Comment

Hi SueS!

A.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
                      i know

hybridbabe, i would give you green to compensate the red, but it doesn't let me
                      Dat's ok: at least you care enough to want to

*tries to give SG-daniel green, but it doesn't let her* I need more friends to give rep points to.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
                        Dat's ok: at least you care enough to want to

*tries to give SG-daniel green, but it doesn't let her* I need more friends to give rep points to.....
                        After spreading some around I've given you a green one earlier today

Comment

Erm, could anybody tell me when Vala returns? I mean, I know it's the last two eps, but when exactly. I need it for my countdown ticker.

A.

Comment

Thanks guys. I feel welcome.

SueS

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                              Erm, could anybody tell me when Vala returns? I mean, I know it's the last two eps, but when exactly. I need it for my countdown ticker.

A.
                              March 3rd is the day when Crusade will be aired on SciFi

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                                March 3rd is the day when Crusade will be aired on SciFi
                                Thank you!

A.

Comment

Working...
                                X