Great fic. Keep it up!

There's only us,
    There's only this
    Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
    No other road,
    No other way
    No day but today...

Comment

I really like whats going on between Daniel and vala.
      tek ma'tek

Comment

Originally posted by jia
        I really like whats going on between Daniel and vala.
        Oh yeah, I've been unable to resist reading hints from JM's blog and the Q&A sessions, I can't wait for season 10 to see what they have in store for us

Thanks for the fic LMichelle, Love Daniel in this!
        AncientsTimeline

Comment

Hi new to this forum but i run the online community for daniel/vala hers a link to some of my fanfic, theres others on the site as well

http://s13.invisionfree.com/danielva...p?showtopic=15

please visit

P.s. VALA/DANIEL ROCK!!!

Come and visit the Daniel/ Vala Forum

SAVE SG-1 CLICK HERE TO SIGN PETITION

Comment

Remember the Isis Awards nominating phase is open now, so you can nominate all your favourite Daniel/Vala stories, or at least 3 per subcategory/genre.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
              Great fic, love it

Comment

Originally posted by michey
                Hi new to this forum but i run the online community for daniel/vala hers a link to some of my fanfic, theres others on the site as well

http://s13.invisionfree.com/danielva...p?showtopic=15

please visit

P.s. VALA/DANIEL ROCK!!!
                Welcome!

Comment

The Isis Awards has a Daniel/Vala category this year. And who do we know you writes D/V fic? Hmmm. . .

LMichelle

Comment

Who ELSE do you know that writes fictions?

Oh wait, I'm not all that well known here lol!

I'm one of the other fiction nuts on the LJ community Daniel_vala, under the same name. Now, I'm not as popular as Miss Michelle, who got me all hot and bothered last night with her NC-17 fiction (I seriously needed a cold shower after that one!) but I do write a few here and there...

Be on the lookout for a "mini series" I'm going to do here.... Let's just say there's Daniel, drinking, and another type of "bondage" between the two of them...

Comment

so how do I nominate stories for the Isis Awards, or even see the ones that have been nominated? I've not heard of them before.

Magic is a flick of the wrist...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokwalish
                        so how do I nominate stories for the Isis Awards, or even see the ones that have been nominated? I've not heard of them before.
                        You can't see what's nominated whilst nominating is open, but to nominate you go to the site, click nominate and fill out details - name, email, pairing, subcategory, then title, author, link to story and comments/questions if you have any.

Each story can be nominated for up to 3 subcategory/genres - but you need to fill out the form for the story 3 times, changing the subcategory/genre - pressing the back button works well here, so it retains all the info of last input nom and then you just change the genre entered and submit again.

However, you can only nominate up to 3 stories for each subcategory/genre - 3 for AU, 3 for angst/drama, 3 for romance/fluff and so.

The awards are open for any ratings of fic too. Hope that explains to the best of my ability. It was confusing for me at first on some of the rules but I asked the organisers and got things explained clearly so hopefully now I understand it all correctly and am giving the right advice.

Comment

When you vote in the Isis Awards, you have to know the URL of the fic you're nominating. That's kind of a pain, especially if you read tons of fic and can't remember where they all are housed.

LMichelle

Comment

HB really does have a wacky sense of humor.....

Thought you all might like this (gotta love the & shippage): the introduction of my latest creation, STAR PARK!!!!

If you want the jist of it, It's just me playing around with a South Park character generator. The results are actually freaking hysterical LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
                              HB really does have a wacky sense of humor.....

LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                                When you vote in the Isis Awards, you have to know the URL of the fic you're nominating. That's kind of a pain, especially if you read tons of fic and can't remember where they all are housed.

LMichelle
                                What we need is for someone to make a masterlist of all the fics they can find for the pairing. Obviously they're lots on daniel_vala LJ and there's the ff.net c2 for it as well. I'd help with it but I'm busy doing a similar sort of thing for the favourites of my SGA ship currently.

Comment

Working...
                                X