Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valaCB
    Good after noon
    I realize that I'm pretty new to shipping, but I just don't get what you mean by Good after noon? Is is some sort of sly reference to Daniel & Vala? Do you mean Go'od a'fter noo'n suggesting some sort of Goa'uld phrase meaning something? I'm not blonde but could you elaborate.

Spoiler:
    HA! HA! HA! Couldn't resist playing blonde
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
      I realize that I'm pretty new to shipping, but I just don't get what you mean by Good after noon? Is is some sort of sly reference to Daniel & Vala? Do you mean Go'od a'fter noo'n suggesting some sort of Goa'uld phrase meaning something? I'm not blonde but could you elaborate.

Spoiler:
      I'd say, take it literally so: Good evening!

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by chyron

Spoiler:
          LOL

Comment

Ok, I'm kinda new to this (twirling a hair) ... so like ... I think I am supposed to say like ... Good Night .... yeah? .... or maybe Good Evening? ..... (oh I just don't knoooooooo) .... MARCELLO! where are you when I need you????

Impersonating a White Chick,
            I'm Chyron signing off for the night.
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Here's the first part of my multipart fic. Spoilers for Beachhead, of course. Angst warning!

http://www.livejournal.com/community...99.html#cutid1

Lisa Michelle

Comment

i just love the two of them, yesterday i saw avalon1+2 again, soo cute

Comment

Oh yes. they are

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                    Here's the first part of my multipart fic. Spoilers for Beachhead, of course. Angst warning!

http://www.livejournal.com/community...99.html#cutid1

Lisa Michelle
                    Yay, another story from you.

A.
                    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Next chapter!

http://www.livejournal.com/community...31.html#cutid1

Avalon part 2 tonight. Yay! "Should we walk about and try to appear normal?" *squees over "Married" Daniel and Vala*

Comment

Haven't you heard? Vala has a thing for Wallace, both Daniel & Grommit are quite upset over it. I think its something about her 'WALLY' having a British accent.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                          Next chapter!

http://www.livejournal.com/community...31.html#cutid1

Avalon part 2 tonight. Yay! "Should we walk about and try to appear normal?" *squees over "Married" Daniel and Vala*
                          Thanx. Waiting for part 3

Comment

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by SueS
                            So, can you reassurace us, Daniel/Vala fans that these two will get back together and we will once again have the priviledge of seeing that wonderful chemistry? [/spoiler]

SueS

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                            If certain pieces fall into place - yes, eventually, Daniel/Vala fans will see their wonderful chemistry play out.

Squee!!!!
                            It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

thanx for the info.
                              yeah...more D/V chemistry.

Comment

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by SueS
                                So, can you reassurace us, Daniel/Vala fans that these two will get back together and we will once again have the priviledge of seeing that wonderful chemistry? [/spoiler]

SueS

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by JMallozzi
                                If certain pieces fall into place - yes, eventually, Daniel/Vala fans will see their wonderful chemistry play out.

Squee!!!!
                                Great news! Thanx!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X