Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djay View Post
    I'll be keeping my eyes peeled to the MS and Vancouver thread over the next 24 hours in case there's some interesting reports from the convention from MS' appearance. I hope we hear some interesting BTS info on Unending and THAT scene.
    OOh, thanks for that! I was planning on stopping by there and seeing if there was anything good to report.

Originally posted by Hybridbabe View Post
    Wait a minute, NBC's yanking all the Season 10 vids? no wonder that "Hands Open" video I love is gone...
    Yeah, YT decided to cancel my account, so all my vids have gone bye-bye You can still find that one at Tonttu's site or at the SG-1 Media Site here.

Okay, so, is anyone bored and interested in viewing and giving me feedback on my upcoming vid (before I post it for all the world)? There's one part that I am not sure about, and could really use a second opinion. I warn you though, it's about 7 minutes long

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Well, I'm in the process of downloading all your other vids right now! Where is it?

DJAY
      He's her Lobster!
      LTS: Life's too short

Comment

It's not up yet I am just saving/renderning it right now. Then I'm going to upload it to a downloading site I use. It should be done in about 10 or so minutes.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Doesn't PB host vids? Have you tried that?

Comment

PB?

-Stef

Comment

PhotoBucket - I use it all the time for images

Comment

Oh, duh! LOL. Yeah, that's where I host all of my images. Yeah, I keep forgetting that you can also host vids there. I mean, they're available in other places (Tonttu's site, my download site, SG-1 Media site). I just like it when you can just do a simple search and find what you're looking for (ala YouTube).

-Stef

Comment

I thought you could search on PB too? I've searched for stuff before.

Comment

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled to the MS and Vancouver thread over the next 24 hours in case there's some interesting reports from the convention from MS' appearance. I hope we hear some interesting BTS info on Unending and THAT scene.

DJAY
                    Is there a specific thread for convention discussions or are you expecting stuff posted at the MS thread?
                    LC
                    sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                    http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                      I thought you could search on PB too? I've searched for stuff before.
                      Really? Well, there you go. I learn new things every day

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by anna_sg1 View Post

Oh, and...
                        Spoiler:
                        I love both kisses... but, the second one, I like a teensy bit more. Waaaaay more passionate and you just KNOW what happens next. *huge grin*
                        Okay I know this is a couple or three days old but I did want to come back to this
                        Spoiler:
                        huh?...second kiss?...are you talking about right after Daniel does the 'messin with me' line and then Vala throws herself at him and they disappear from the shot? Did I miss something here watching this on my computer screen?...I saw virtually nothing of Daniel's response to Vala..um..enthusiastic response to the 'messin with me' line so how could you tell that he responded passionately to her?..I'm not saying that he didn't but I don't recall seeing his face clearly enough to tell.

LC
                        sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

There's a Vancouver convention thread on Gateworld on all the guests:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...82#post6482382

but I'm more interested in what MS has to say, so keep your ears (or eyes?) open people.

DJAY
                          He's her Lobster!

Comment

LC...

Spoiler:
                            No the first kiss is the PU one. They're talking about the second kiss being the first one in Unending! Then there's the third kiss where they fall onto the bed. Second one is the best. Got that?

DJAY
                            He's her Lobster!

Comment

LC...

Spoiler:
                              No the first kiss is the PU one. They're talking about the second kiss being the first one in Unending! Then there's the third kiss where they fall onto the bed. Second one is the best. Got that?

DJAY
                              Ah. Thanks for the clarification.
                              LC
                              sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                                I know Some episodes just... have... to be watched again and again... and you know, although it's a hard part of life, we just have to grit our teeth, get through it *cough put it back to the start* and Squee! all over again...

*grin*

kay x
                                So true *grin*

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                A whole heap of my favourites vids have been taken off you tube! (Video unaavailable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
                                Memories, Strange how we know each other, when you kiss me, turn this world around, what about now, I still believe .... I need my DV vids!
                                Surely girls there is a way for you to upload them on photobucket or something PLEASE!!! DJAY (not happy)
                                Oh God I know, I've just started saving them, but I could not save 'em fast enough....
                                1. Memories
                                2. It’s all I know
                                3. A Quest II tribute
                                4. Broken
                                5. At The beginning
                                6. A Place in My heart
                                7. Because You Live
                                8. Vala and her Daniel
                                9. Strange how we know eachother
                                10. Instrumental of Numb
                                11. Daniel and his Vala
                                12. Turn this world around

*cries* I loved them all. Especially A Place In My Heart which was done by Nef as a request for me... Nef! Is there anywhere else that I can find it?
                                As to some of the songs, I don't think that it is the songs that caused them to get down because I have the song Memories with another fan-vid on a totally different show saved to my computer and I only did that the other day- like Friday....

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                                OMG!!! My YT account has been "permanently disabled"!!!!!! WTH?! I can't even log-on and view my favoites! Seriously, it's almost like someone has a hate on for me!

If you still want to see any of my vids (you mentioned a few), they are still being hosted at the SG-1 Media Site, under the name Vala MD

-Stef
                                Poor Stef (((STEF)))

Guys, does anyone go on other fansites? I.e. frequent Farscape boards etc.? From what I can tell from YT, it's exclusively SG vids, but I'm not so massively into any other shows enough to vid them atm. I'm wondering if it's hitting any other fandoms.

kay x
                                Gods, I hope not. If it is just Stargate Vids them I will be MAJORLY p'oed!

Hmm, I never seem to be able to get the vids to play on that site. I have all the info but just a black square. Any idea what i am doing wrong?

DJAY
                                Yeah, the mediaplayer SG1 site doesn't work for me either...

Yes, it's working now. Thanks for the link.

DJAY(who must learn to be patient)
                                And if its the site above- well it never works for my computer. I've spent over 15 minutes waiting for a vid to load.... *cries*

Hehe I'm keying in Daniel Vala and sorting by date every day now, lol, trying to catch them and watch them before Viacom do

kay x
                                How do you do that Kay?

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                                Hmm...maybe it's NBC then. I get the feeling that there is conflict among NBC/SCIFI and MGM. First it was the conflict over the pictures: NBC wanted all promo pics taken down, MGM didn't. Then the show opens its own media website...

I guess problems arise when a franchise is shared by two companies, with clearly competing goals.

Hm....

-Stef
                                Oh why doesn't that surprise me? TPTB at NBC are such stiffs.... *cries*...I miss the promo pics too...

And now my computer is acting up so I can't get page 447... *cries* ....will respond to the rest of the thread tomorrow... and of course as I write this its working again.

Ok, here's a question from Unending someone brought up before that has me wondering too..
                                Spoiler:
                                After Daniel and Vala kiss etc etc she goes to Sam and says "I want to help you" with a shy smile on her face.
                                Why would Vala want to be released from the time dialation field after just getting together with Daniel and admitting their feelings for one another? If they succeed she must know they will forget everything, including how they feel for one another. At least on the ship they have time together.
                                Do you think she believes they will still find each other again if they go back to the way it was?

Come on, don't be shy.
                                DJAY
                                On that note
                                Spoiler:
                                when they are working on fixing the problem, they don't even consider going back in time so Vala wants to help Sam so that her and Daniel can start a life in the real world. Going back in time is the solution that Sam comes up with 50 years in the future.

Yay Steff for 1000 posts...weren't we at 500 together less than a month ago? Have I really been THAT busy?

???There were Cam/Carolyn scenes???? Oh I so saw a ship there...especially in the episode with Vala pretending to be a goauld. 'The powers that be' *cries* Why do they always have to cut out the best parts?

As to the third series
                                Spoiler:
                                Stargate Universe? Isn't there a fanfiction series by that name?

*cries* Sydney2325 I can't download your vid... *cries*

:daniel22:

OMG...the smiles are great!

Originally posted by Hybridbabe View Post
                                Wait a minute, NBC's yanking all the Season 10 vids? no wonder that "Hands Open" video I love is gone...
                                Are we sure that is the reason? NBC is yanking all the season 10 vids?

Originally posted by Tonttu View Post
                                Stef I hope you don't mind that I uploaded all your videos to my host

<snip>

I also made you an FTP account to upload files, I'll send the details in PM
                                OMG! These are most of the vids I liked that were taken down. Tonttu you are my hero!

*sighs*

Now I'm off to bed. I know it's only 1025 but I have another essay and a project to do tomorrow so night Dala fans...
                                sigpic
                                Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                                |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Working...
                                X