Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TracysTrails
    Ahhhh, Meatloaf.... Actually, I thought of them when I was listening to The Pretenders' "I'll Stand by You."
    Actually, I'm thinking...
    (VALA Signing)
    Oh Daniel, you're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind,
    hey
    Daniel (huff huff), hey Daniel (huff huff)
    Oh
    Daniel, you're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind,
    hey
    Daniel (huff huff) hey Daniel

Hey
    Daniel!
    You've been around all night and that's a little long
    You think you've got the right but I think you've got it wrong
    Why can't you say goodnight so you can take me home,
    Daniel

'Cause when you say you will, it always means you won't
    You're givin' me the chills, baby, please baby don't
    Every night you still leave me all alone,
    Daniel

Oh
    Daniel, what a pity you don't understand
    You take me by the heart when you take me by the hand
    Oh
    Daniel, you're so pretty, can't you understand
    It's guys like you
    Daniel
    Oh, what you do Daniel, do Daniel
    Don't break my heart, Daniel

Hey
    Daniel!
    Now when you take me by the hooves,everyone's gonna know
    Every time you move I let a little more show
    There's somethin' we can use, so don't say no,
    Daniel

So come on and give it to me any way you can
    Any way you wanna do it, I'll treat you like a man
    Oh please, baby, please, don't leave me in a jam,
    Daniel

"The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

I found this on the third page. Where are all the shippers at? Last night, Scifi Channel treated us to a season 9 marathon. Yes, we saw all Vala eps back-to-back. I'm still on a shipper high.

I've got another fic, too. More angst.

Post-Beachhead as always.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/lmi...23.html#cutid1

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
        I found this on the third page. Where are all the shippers at? Last night, Scifi Channel treated us to a season 9 marathon. Yes, we saw all Vala eps back-to-back. I'm still on a shipper high.
        Well here in the Uk there was no big marathon. But I've been getting bunies, got 3 of them, now to find time to write them up...

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
          Have you seen this???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

Its now on $216.27 !!!!

US $250.47

Comment

Not so good news for Daniel/Vala Ship

Spoiler!!!!
            http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...scrusade.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
              Not so good news for Daniel/Vala Ship

Spoiler!!!!
              http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...scrusade.shtml

That's so....
              Spoiler:

Comment

Saw Beachhead again today and I love these moments:
                Spoiler:
                When she says 'not everything I say is innuendo', the bit at the end when he says 'Lucky me' and also the basketball scene with all of them , it's a cool friendship moment for her and all the guys, not just Daniel.

Comment

Okay, I suppose everyone's read the spoilers. Now I'm going to obsess over them.

Spoiler:
                  The ep hasn't been filmed yet, so I don't think we should freak out right now. I'm sure there will be changes. I can't see Daniel leaving her there in the Ori Galaxy. I'm sure she'll be rescued. The pregnancy is what's got me concerned. If it's not her husband's baby, then who's is it? We all know who we want the father to be, don't we? She'll have to get out alive, right?

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                    Okay, I suppose everyone's read the spoilers. Now I'm going to obsess over them.

Spoiler:
                    The ep hasn't been filmed yet, so I don't think we should freak out right now. I'm sure there will be changes. I can't see Daniel leaving her there in the Ori Galaxy. I'm sure she'll be rescued. The pregnancy is what's got me concerned. If it's not her husband's baby, then who's is it? We all know who we want the father to be, don't we? She'll have to get out alive, right?
                    Spoiler:

You know I was just thinking today that we needed some humor in the series. While I of course have no idea as to how her pregnancy is going to be played, just the thought of Vala preggers strikes me as hilarious! I just can't see her sitting down with her baby in front of Barney, The Wiggles or any other kiddie show.
                    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                      That's so....
                      Don't be blue! I was down when I first read them, too, but... (spoilers) the baby wasn't conceived the usual way, she's obviously had NO real "relationship" with this husband of hers, and if they impregnated her somehow, well, there's still a baby who's gonna need a daddy, right? Daniel's got such a big heart, I'm sure it'll go out to her while she's over there fighting the Orii and in peril, while she's carrying a mystery child.

Comment

Originally posted by TracysTrails
                        Don't be blue! I was down when I first read them, too, but...
                        Spoiler:
                        Did you ever hear the story of the Darth Plegius the Wise? He was able to influence the midichlorians to create life.

Spoiler:
                        There was no father. I carried him, I gave birth, I raised him. I can't explain what happened.

The FORCE is strong with the Jacksons!

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                          Spoiler:
                          Did you ever hear the story of the Darth Plegius the Wise? He was able to influence the midichlorians to create life.

Spoiler:
                          There was no father. I carried him, I gave birth, I raised him. I can't explain what happened.

The FORCE is strong with the Jacksons!
                          Yep, yep.... that's pretty much kinda what came into my mind when I first read about the
                          Spoiler:
                          pregnancy.

Comment

Hello Everyone!!!
                            I'm new to this thread, I've been lurking in it though. I've been a Daniel/Vala fan since I first saw "Prometheus Unbound". These two just have great on screen chemistry.
                            *AtlantisFan*

McKay: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
                            Sheppard: I shot him.... In the leg.

Ford: How can something as big as Atlantis just sink?
                            Sheppard: I'm sure the passengers on the Titanic were asking themselves the same question?!

McKay: You're right- if only we had a magical tool that could slow down time. I foolishly left mine on Earth - did you bring yours?

McKay: I will try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman

Comment

Originally posted by *AtlantisFan*
                              Hello Everyone!!!
                              I'm new to this thread, I've been lurking in it though. I've been a Daniel/Vala fan since I first saw "Prometheus Unbound". These two just have great on screen chemistry.
                              Wellcome

Comment

Originally posted by *AtlantisFan*
                                Hello Everyone!!!
                                Hi!

A.

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Working...
                                X