Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chyron
    So if Angelina Jole as Laura Croft* were to guest star and her character stole Daniel away from Vala (via some sort of Hathor-like chemical), who do you think would win in a battle for him - VALA or Laura Croft?

*keep in mind that LC and Daniel both have an interest in archeology
    great Q. it will be intersting to see .

GREAT D/V NEWS
    spoiler

http://www.tvguide.com/TV/Roush/AskMatt/

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
        Here's hoping that (spoiler) we get at LEAST a HUG when Vala shows up again in episode 19!

Comment

So if Angelina Jole as Laura Croft* were to guest star and her character stole Daniel away from Vala (via some sort of Hathor-like chemical), who do you think would win in a battle for him - VALA or Laura Croft?

*keep in mind that LC and Daniel both have an interest in archeology
          Very interesting question.

I think it Vala would win and not just because this is a Vala/Daniel forum. Lara Croft's really cool, too.

But I think she prefers the smart action stud to the brainy guy who's also pretty handy in a fight. Daniel would have to constantly prove himself to be with her. And LC's interest in archeology differs from Daniel's. Acquisition of artefacts (the more difficult and dangerous the better) versus studying them (in his lab in peace, without somebody bothering him).

Vala has just one interest in artefacts. Can I sell it for more than it's worth.
          But nevertheless I think she respects Daniel's work.
          IMHO, what draws her towards Daniel is that SHE doesn't have to prove herself all the time when she's around him.
          It's been said before and I agree, her childish and irritating behaviour towards and around Daniel is just a way to protect herself emotionally. She likes him and she knows when she's gone too far. Not that she would admit that to Daniel. For example, when she crushes his glasses. She looks very contrite after he's left but instantly plays it down (as much to keep up an image in front of the guard as to convince herself that it's unimportant anyway, IMHO) by shoving an artefact away.

Personally, I think Vala and Daniel fit better together than Daniel and Lara.

Lots of words.

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Nicely said. I wouldn't said it better, especially that I didn't see (and not going to) any of Tomb Riders movies, there's one or two of them, btw? Angelina Jolie isn't my fav actress.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
              Nicely said. I wouldn't said it better, especially that I didn't see (and not going to) any of Tomb Riders movies, there's one or two of them, btw? Angelina Jolie isn't my fav actress.
              Let just say there is more than one movie

I also think that Daniel and Lara won't fit together!!
              Spoiler:

Comment

So since Vala and Daniel have the hots for each other what about Dr. Carolyn Lam hooking up with Cameron Mitchell since their squeezes (real life husband and Farscape babe) are preoccuppied with someone else. (Hmmm sounds like an episode of 'As the Stargate Turns')
                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

So since Vala and Daniel have the hots for each other what about Dr. Carolyn Lam hooking up with Cameron Mitchell since their squeezes (real life husband and Farscape babe) are preoccuppied with someone else. (Hmmm sounds like an episode of 'As the Stargate Turns')
                  Claudia has issue with Ben's wife and Lexa (MS's wife)

Go Claudia!!!

Comment

Claudia has issue with Ben's wife and Lexa (MS's wife)
                    Somewhere a soap opera writer pulls his hair out: "Why didn't I think of that.

A.
                    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                      Somewhere a soap opera writer pulls his hair out: "Why didn't I think of that.

A.
                      lol.
                      yeah, and of course that what it is - a GOOD soap opera

Comment

Got another ficlet up: (spoilers for Beachhead)

http://www.livejournal.com/community...41.html#cutid1

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle

Comment

It would be great if Daniel really thought this... nice work, thanks!

Comment

Does anyone else think that:

Spoiler:
                            Daniel wore the jean jacket in Ex Deus Machina because he was thinking of Vala. It's too bad she never saw him in the leather jacket, right?

Oh, and just because Vala's not in the ep, doesn't mean that Daniel's not thinking about her, right?

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                              Does anyone else think that:

Spoiler:
                              Daniel wore the jean jacket in Ex Deus Machina because he was thinking of Vala. It's too bad she never saw him in the leather jacket, right?

Oh, and just because Vala's not in the ep, doesn't mean that Daniel's not thinking about her, right?

Lisa Michelle
                              Let's hope so...

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                                Got another ficlet up: (spoilers for Beachhead)

http://www.livejournal.com/community...41.html#cutid1

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle
                                THANK YOU for the Vala Fix I needed! Now you've got me running to watch Ties that Bind!

Comment

Working...
                                X