Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gaterelle
    Well, Vala is the best thing that's happened to Stargate in ages so I really hope she'll be back!
    ammm...Bring Back Vala? heheheheh

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
      ammm...Bring Back Vala? heheheheh
      Yes, bring back Vala! And let her seduce Daniel!
      Gaterelle

Comment

I think my sig speaks for itself
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
          I think my sig speaks for itself
          Love your sig! How do you get a sig for this forum?
          Gaterelle

Comment

You make 1
            I can make you if you want or you can take mine or the old one.
            this is the old 1

or

Comment

LMAO!! That's a great story, I wanna see that happen!
              Of course Vala can drive anyone mad...but in the most seductive and sexy way.
              Well, I got RED because of it. Someone thought that that it was a stupid rumor, not getting that it was a joke. I thought that it was a bit funny that I was able to write in such a way that it reads one way omitting the SPOILER info and another when you highlight it.
              Last edited by chyron; 26 August 2005, 04:16 AM.
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

You make 1
                I can make you if you want or you can take mine or the old one.
                No, I meant: do you upload it or...?
                Gaterelle

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                  Well, I got RED because of it. Someone thought that that it was a stupid rumor, not getting that it was a joke. I thought that it was a bit funny that I was able to write in such a way that it reads one way omitting the SPOILER info and another when you highlight it.
                  SOme people...
                  Gaterelle

Comment

I sent you a green one

do you upload it or...?
                    yes im.

sorry i think i didnt understand your Q...

Comment

sorry i think i didnt understand your Q...
                      Not your fault, my brain is just tired.
                      I'm just wondering how to get the sig where it is...if you link to it or if you upload it to the forum...
                      Gaterelle

Comment

Not your fault, my brain is just tired.
                        I'm just wondering how to get the sig where it is...if you link to it or if you upload it to the forum...
                        OK. I link it

You can upload it HERE and link it to the 'Edit Signature' area
                        if you have more Q, ask me

Back to D/V
                        Last edited by valaCB; 26 August 2005, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Comment

There's a new Vala/Daniel video, very nice one

http://www.livejournal.com/users/_pr...78739#t1478739

Comment

So if Angelina Jole as Laura Croft* were to guest star and her character stole Daniel away from Vala (via some sort of Hathor-like chemical), who do you think would win in a battle for him - VALA or Laura Croft?

*keep in mind that LC and Daniel both have an interest in archeology
                              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

So if Angelina Jole as Laura Croft* were to guest star and her character stole Daniel away from Vala (via some sort of Hathor-like chemical), who do you think would win in a battle for him - VALA or Laura Croft?

*keep in mind that LC and Daniel both have an interest in archeology
                                VALA!

Comment

Working...
                                X