No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can somebody please write a crossover with Farscape, how do you think Aeryn and Vala would interact with each other?

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
      Can somebody please write a crossover with Farscape, how do you think Aeryn and Vala would interact with each other?
      I think Aeryn would hate Vala actually...and Vala would probably try to steal Aeryns stuff.
      Vala is more like Rygel and Chiana, really.
      Yes, someone write this please!
      Gaterelle

Comment

It's a great question to ask Claudia about

Comment

If i meet Claudia in some con, i would ask her to play a scene when Vala meet Aeryn. just 1 min scene .
          watch it will be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
            If i meet Claudia in some con, i would ask her to play a scene when Vala meet Aeryn. just 1 min scene .
            Yes, please do that! I would love to hear what she'd say!
            Gaterelle

Comment

Originally posted by Gaterelle
              Yes, please do that! I would love to hear what she'd say!
              well...you will be there too and she wont say nothing, she will be to busy to play for us fans THE 1 min scene

Comment

Oh yeah, do that!! I wish I could ask her by myself
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                  Oh yeah, do that!! I wish I could ask her by myself
                  Hey, you will be there too. its a dream, anybody can be there

Comment

Hey, you will be there too. its a dream, anybody can be there
                    If it's a dream...hehe, I think I'll dream of something else. *hides*
                    Gaterelle

Comment

I guess it's too much to hope for Vala coming back this year. The writers could do something like Vala is being held prisoner by the Ori and Daniel goes to rescue her. I love Protective Daniel. Don't you just love living in Shipper Fantasy Land?

Oh, Vala's on the cover of the new magazine. Yay! I got it today, but haven't read it yet. Perhaps there's some shippy stuff in it. *crosses fingers*

Comment

Rumor has it that the writers are going to take the finale of War of the Worlds
                        Spoiler:
                        where the aliens are killed not by machine, but by simple microbs
                        and adapt it to the Orii storyline whereby
                        Spoiler:
                        Vala turns up to have been captured by the Orii and offered ascension. She accepts and ascends to a higher plane of existance becoming one with the Orii. However, the Orii are not prepared for her and as a result are driven mad.
                        yadda, yadda, yadda She descends and reveils that the Orii have
                        Spoiler:
                        de-evolved themselves into
                        a lovely coffee table thereby bringing an end to the war.
                        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                          I guess it's too much to hope for Vala coming back this year. The writers could do something like Vala is being held prisoner by the Ori and Daniel goes to rescue her. I love Protective Daniel. Don't you just love living in Shipper Fantasy Land?

Oh, Vala's on the cover of the new magazine. Yay! I got it today, but haven't read it yet. Perhaps there's some shippy stuff in it. *crosses fingers*
                          So, you have a job. you have to read it and tell us what they wrote about Claudia

chyron, intersting spolers

Comment

So, you have a job. you have to read it and tell us what they wrote about Claudia
                            Oh yeah! LMichelle you have to do that!!!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                              a lovely coffee table thereby bringing an end to the war.
                              LMAO!! That's a great story, I wanna see that happen!
                              Of course Vala can drive anyone mad...but in the most seductive and sexy way.
                              Gaterelle

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle

Well, Vala is the best thing that's happened to Stargate in ages so I really hope she'll be back!
                                Gaterelle

Comment

Working...
                                X