Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
    Good Morning Shippers second page can't have that "Bump"'

Dominon is today I really can't wait. I hope they give good recaps in the ep discussion thread or if one of you shippers still have SkyOne and wasn't screwed by them could tell us what happens that would be very cool. I think we will get some good D&V today.
    Good Morning my fellow Dala Lovers

Looking forward to the new episode tonight. I will be watching it tomorrow, but I will be looking in the episode threads as soon as the show is done airing!!

Will be popping in and out today. RL is actually making me work today. I mean seriously, what does my boss think he is doing by actually making me work....geesh
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

So sad I wont see this tonight, hope to have a copy by tomorrow. I going to do my best to avoid any episode threads and watch it unspoiled.

May watch Quest 2 instead to cheer me up !

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
      Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Only about 2 hours away from Dominion! Or at least when those of you who have SkyOne can see it.

Here's hoping for some Dala moments, and a good episode all around!

All Images Made By Hopalong

Comment

Hey 1 hour to go until Dominon (for the lucky ones) I can't wait I hope we get some good Dala moments here's a pic from TPTB

sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Where is everyone? *sigh* 20 minutes until "Dominion" airs somewhere in the world. I'm hoping for some nice Vala moments

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I'm here waiting for spoilers I hope so too. I really can't wait to see it. Stef when you watch it tonight please do spoilers I won't be able to see it until tommorow. Here's a pic from Counterstrike

sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Yay! At least I'm not alone here

Don't worry, when I watch it tonight, I'll post spoilers (if they haven't already been posted), some screen caps, and hopefully a wallpaper. I'm an overachiever, what can I say?

Oh, and in case anyone is bored....there is a thread that just started that asks "How Is Vala Settling In with the Team?". I already replied with with a little reponse talking about the recent interactions she's been having with the other team members.Take the time and support our favorite reformed thief (or not so reformed ). So far, people have been positive (except one) but the tide can turn pretty quickly.
                -Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hey guys!!

It has been so hectic around the store today. Hard to keep up with the boards today. Things are starting to calm down here so now I can play more! Do the Ep threads update like Kales did, or do we have to wait until the show is over. I guess I can go take a peak in there right now...

Loving the pics today poundpuppy!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Somewhere in skyone land, it's starting... I have no idea how the ep threads update.

Zen, optimism and blind faith. Oh yes. We shall have Dala.

kay x

Comment

I think the episode threads do updates....people talk as they watch (from my experience)....at least as the show is airing. After the episode is when you'll want to stay away. Although, I'm sure if you asked, people would tell you what was going on, plotwise, or character-wise. Of course, there is no official thread up yet....

-Stef

Comment

Okay, so not much chatter so far I miss your wonderful play by plays, Kales. The only thing they've mentioned about the episode so far is that
                        Spoiler:
                        Adria is alive, and claiming that the Ori are too.

-Stef

Comment

Okay I'm heading off guys. I'll be back on later *does math from Stef's PM* i might wake up really early I have things to read for tomorrow. Joy.

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                            Okay I'm heading off guys. I'll be back on later *does math from Stef's PM* i might wake up really early I have things to read for tomorrow. Joy.

kay x

See you later Kales
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Aw, by Kales. Hopefully, I'll have something for you later

-Stef

Comment

Okay, so talking, not these people's strongest suits. Usually when I go into the ep thread at this time, it's buzzing. It's seems rather dead right now...with only a few people making random comments that explain nothing *sigh* Looks like I'll have to wait until later tonight to get any coherent info.

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X