Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kales View Post
    Hmmm isn't there an intellectual - or gleaned from Cosmo theory - that people who are in tune/ fancy each other rather a lot mimic each other unconsciously??? Or that they unconsciously point towards each other, like if you're sitting opposite them their feet will be pointing at the other one???

Intellectual discussion. We're just that good

kay x
    This thread is not just all bubble gum and soda pop, we can turn intellectual when we want to...LOL

Yep, that is the exact thing I was thinking of when I went through these pics. Whether they planned it this way(the writers or CB/MS) or if they unintentionally did it(since they do seem to have a genuine bond in RL), it is still fun to look for Seems to me there were a couple of these when I was going through pics last night!!

I love this pic because it looks like he is sort of her portector...LOL
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Oh I love that bit, when she totally takes the huff and swings away when he says 'trust me' The little "pfffft!" noise she makes is great

Another little old-married-couple moment, lol.

kay x

Comment

If you take this one out of the context of the show, isn't it a sweet pic. Her all hugging up on him or maybe she is doing something else but the look on his face.

sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Hehe the grimace on his face spoils it a tiny bit, but if we use our 'shippy glasses it looks like a *grin*

kay x

Comment

Time to go work out. I will be back on later this evening

sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Someone asked about Morpheus D&V pics in the begining of show. Ask and you shall receive

myfavorite Daniel being dragged away lol
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                Someone asked about Morpheus D&V pics in the begining of show. Ask and you shall receive
                http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/1...rpheus2aq1.jpg
                http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8...rpheus1qp9.jpg
                myfavorite Daniel being dragged away lol
                http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/8...aggedawvh6.jpg
                Thanks Poudpuppy. I had the first two but not the last one with him being dragged away. Hope you don't mind, but I am totally snurching that

Okay, now I am really leaving to go workout...LOL
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

thanks poundpuppy! that was me, lol. awww look at him in that last one.

kay x

Comment

Snurch away I don't know how much longer we will be able to get screen caps with NBC going on a witch hunt they have already shut down 2 sites but where I get these aren't high res so maybe they won't. I can't wait for Dominon I think we will get some D&V angst and maybe some tenderness.
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Hmmm isn't there an intellectual - or gleaned from Cosmo theory - that people who are in tune/ fancy each other rather a lot mimic each other unconsciously??? Or that they unconsciously point towards each other, like if you're sitting opposite them their feet will be pointing at the other one???

kay x
                      Well, there's also the theory (and sometimes it's not just a theory but simple fact ) that we're all incredibly narcistic and actually look for our own features in another's face.

Thanks for all the great caps!

A.
                      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

kay x
                        Well I wouldn't exactly call it an intellectual theory BUT it definitely is more than just Cosmo,lol...it's actually part of the study of body language...that two people mirroring each other are together/connected somehow.
                        LC
                        thanks btw for the great pics...tough to point to any one favourite moment.
                        And since I'll be home tomorrow I'll venture into the episode discussion just to see what's being said...mostly I ignore the comments from people who just want to complain.
                        sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                        http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                          Snurch away I don't know how much longer we will be able to get screen caps with NBC going on a witch hunt they have already shut down 2 sites but where I get these aren't high res so maybe they won't. I can't wait for Dominon I think we will get some D&V angst and maybe some tenderness.
                          Thanks poundpuppy. I hope they never find us on GW...LOL

Cute Moment
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Oh so totally off topic but I need to share the - somewhat tired - JOY.

ONE ESSAY FINISHED. 2,136 words. One to go and then I can curl up with my laptop and rewatch MM, PU or TTB to make myself feel human again.

kay x

Comment

Oh so totally off topic but I need to share the - somewhat tired - JOY.

ONE ESSAY FINISHED. 2,136 words. One to go and then I can curl up with my laptop and rewatch MM, PU or TTB to make myself feel human again.

kay x
                              WOOHOO!! Congrats Kales!! I am watching the ep of Andromeda right now that had MS in it. He can play bad guys pretty well

To stay on topic...

sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

So, I'm going to attempt to respond to ideas/posts from the three pages I've missed...so bear with me

I've always loved the idea of Vala/Shep. Obviously, I love my DV, but a triangle between them would have been fun! Or maybe just have Vala and Shep flirt with each other, but in a totally friends way, and see how mad it drives Elizabeth and Daniel. I've read a couple of good Shep/Vala fics (there was a thread for them around here somewhere). But maybe some of our oh-so-talented writers could take a shot at it....merely as a means to getting DV together, of course

Why am I winking so much?

And here's a nice litle matching expression for ya:
                                Spoiler:

Now see, Kales, when you mentioned bodies pointing towards each other, I automatically jumped to Clueless:
                                "Would you look at that body language? Legs crossed towards each other. That is an unequivocal sex invite."

Yes, I just dumbed us down You were trying to go all deep and I just brought us back to sex.

Way to be on the writing, Kales! I just had to submit a short story proposal for my Sci-Fi class. Creative writing? Definitely not my strongest suit. I couldn't think of anything, so I just babbled on about a society that has monthly mind-erasing and how that connects to issues of dominance, subordination, and patriarchal control of society, blah, blah, blah. As long as I can BS the analysis of what I write, I should be fine. I'm really not banking on the originality of my concept (because I'm perfectly aware it's not unique). I honestly just want to get this assignment done!

Plus, I have a lit paper due Friday, which should be fun! Who doesn't love a discussion of Yeats, Oedipus, and Chekhov?! Nobody.

Question: Why do some of the names of the people vieing this thread have "+" next to their name? I feel inadequate without one

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X