No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you tell I'm happy, lol? I'm totally overusing the tonight!

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
      Can you tell I'm happy, lol? I'm totally overusing the tonight!

kay x
      Nope can't tell at all Kales It has been a hectic day here at work, so your happiness and the positive-ness of this thread has been a very nice escape for me
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

I love that their facial expressions are basically the same in this pic

sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          Nope can't tell at all Kales It has been a hectic day here at work, so your happiness and the positive-ness of this thread has been a very nice escape for me
          *bows, curtsies etc* I'm very glad to be of service I think it's the fact that I've been chain-drinking coffee all day - very strong, sugary coffee. Or the fact that I have two essays to write tonight, know I'm going to be awake all night, have accepted it so may as well get on with it with a smile

*does random happy dance for no reason what so ever*

Oh man I am manic but thank goodness or else I would have no chance on this coursework.

OT: DALA! "Imagine me and you... or you and me and all that we could be ... so happy together!!! Ba, da-dah.... bah, da-dahhhhh!"

kay x

Comment

*bows, curtsies etc* I'm very glad to be of service I think it's the fact that I've been chain-drinking coffee all day - very strong, sugary coffee. Or the fact that I have two essays to write tonight, know I'm going to be awake all night, have accepted it so may as well get on with it with a smile

*does random happy dance for no reason what so ever*

Oh man I am manic but thank goodness or else I would have no chance on this coursework.

OT: DALA! "Imagine me and you... or you and me and all that we could be ... so happy together!!! Ba, da-dah.... bah, da-dahhhhh!"

kay x
            So another Dala scene that makes me laugh...In Pegasus Project when they are walking down the steps and he pulls her like a little kid after she is about to wander away...

Hope no one minds the pics today. If you do, just let me know and I will stop, no hard feelings
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

*giggles* of course we mind pictures of Daniel and Vala. They make us miserable, because they're just so darn it pretty!

((DJgirl)) love it, keep them coming! You rock.

kay x

Comment

So another Dala scene that makes me laugh...In Pegasus Project when they are walking down the steps and he pulls her like a little kid after she is about to wander away...
                Oh yes, they have lots of great scenes in PP dont they. I love this part when they are on the balcony and Vala whispers to Daniel about how many great souvenirs there must be !!

and this one at the end...

Ill be so upset if these 2 dont get a happy ending when this is all over !
                Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Originally posted by JaneC View Post
                  Oh yes, they have lots of great scenes in PP dont they. I love this part when they are on the balcony and Vala whispers to Daniel about how many great souvenirs there must be !!

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...to/pp00130.jpg

and this one at the end...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...to/pp00654.jpg

Ill be so upset if these 2 dont get a happy ending when this is all over !
                  ITA, we need our happy ending!!!!

Here's another good one. At the end of Morpheus and she says that she is going to take everyone out to dinner and Daniel will pay...LMAO So cute. He just gives her a look, hangs his head, and goes with it....because He's her lobster

sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

ITA, we need our happy ending!!!!

Here's another good one. At the end of Morpheus and she says that she is going to take everyone out to dinner and Daniel will pay...LMAO So cute. He just gives her a look, hangs his head, and goes with it....because He's her lobster
                    LOL ! YES...He is totally her lobster.
                    Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

Comment

Haha I love at the beginning of Morpheus, when she basically tells him she's stealing his computer and Cam drags him off to the gate room. Is it wrong that I think he looks adorable when he's helpless like that??

kay x

Comment

Haha I love at the beginning of Morpheus, when she basically tells him she's stealing his computer and Cam drags him off to the gate room. Is it wrong that I think he looks adorable when he's helpless like that??

kay x

There is nothing wrong with that...because its totally true, he DOES look adorable

Comment

kay x
                          I totally didn't get those pics. Looks like I am going to have to grab those when I get home...LOL

You are not alone, I think it is adorable too!!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

I'd love you forever - which I do already so don't worry - if you'd post them DJgirl.... I love it when he's baffled by her like that. Just because my personal theory on their attraction is that they mystify each other just enough to stay interesting to one another

kay x

Comment

I'd love you forever - which I do already so don't worry - if you'd post them DJgirl.... I love it when he's baffled by her like that. Just because my personal theory on their attraction is that they mystify each other just enough to stay interesting to one another

kay x
                              Awww Thanks ((Kales))! Not a problem, I will probably post them this evening once I am done working out!! I have a list of some pics that I forgot while going through my massive uploading, and they are on it I love your theory BTW!!

Here are some pics from Beachhead. Funny how their expressions are almost identical in each pic...

sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Hmmm isn't there an intellectual - or gleaned from Cosmo theory - that people who are in tune/ fancy each other rather a lot mimic each other unconsciously??? Or that they unconsciously point towards each other, like if you're sitting opposite them their feet will be pointing at the other one???

Intellectual discussion. We're just that good

kay x

Comment

Working...
                                X