No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, guys, I know it's been a while! Actually, I keep up with this thread every day, I just usually don't post, lol. Anyway, so sorry, Kales, about SkyOne...anyone else going to be able to give us such good spoilers on Tuesday as it airs?

*looks hopefully around at everyone on thread*

I would, but I'm in the U.S....so I'm waiting until April like everyone else that has to rely on stupid Sci-Fi. *growls at SciFi*

All Images Made By Hopalong

Comment

Originally posted by ObsessiveShip View Post
      Hey, guys, I know it's been a while! Actually, I keep up with this thread every day, I just usually don't post, lol. Anyway, so sorry, Kales, about SkyOne...anyone else going to be able to give us such good spoilers on Tuesday as it airs?

*looks hopefully around at everyone on thread*

I would, but I'm in the U.S....so I'm waiting until April like everyone else that has to rely on stupid Sci-Fi. *growls at SciFi*
      I think we are going to have to go into the ep discussion thread so who do you think is getting more grief right now Sci-Fi or Skyone? I think Skyone is really rotten right now because of they are being unfair from what I have read and it's because of them that people are getting screwed just imagine how many Stargate fans that aren't on here that will miss it entirely. They followed it for 10 years and because of some stupid business deal they are missing out.

Kales we feel your pain I hope you find a way to see the next 2 ep

Dala are shocked at current events
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

(((Kales))) So sorry to hear that Skyone is gone!!

Vala: Oh...Hello Sam. Daniel and I were just seaching for...a...a...power source.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Nooooooooooo!!!! Kales, my sanity relies on you and your synopses!! The episode thread does not seperate the scenes, and offer me the choice of only reading (detailed) DV spoilers That really does suck for you...especially since it comes right before the last two episodes! They couldn't throw people a little bone and allow those to air somehow? Stupid networks!

BTW, I read your wonderful fic, Kales, and reviewed it as per usual. Oh, how I envy your writing prowess

Nice to see you around here, JaneC I saw you supporting our couple in the H&H game, and we need all the support we can get

As for "Dominion"
          Spoiler:
          I would just be so happy if they brought up Vala's line in "Counterstrike":
          "At some point, some critical moment, I might be able to reach her in a way that no one else could."

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

We can't be on the second page!!!

Before I leave for the night, I am dropping off two more pics...

Good Night everyone
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Those are really cool looking pics, thanks Makes me want to make a wallpaper....

Anyway, back to the L&O: CI marathon. Love Bobby

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I lost Sky one too. I really wanted to see Dominion live. Hopefully I will have a copy of it by Wednesday night. My problem will be staying away from the Internet and reading all the spoilers from those who have seen it. I have no self control in these matters !
                Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Yeah, I have the same problem, JaneC. I have movie showings for class every Tuesday night, so I have to wait until I get home to watch them (when it airs in the UK, it's 3pm here....so I have to wait until around 11pm here before I can finally get around to watching it ). What a torturous 8hours that is!! It certainly doesn't help that I also have no self control and sit there debating how much I should spoil myself. That's why I appreciate Kales' DV-only spoilers. Let's me cheat without spoiling everything

I have a feeling that I won't be able to watch it until later Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, considering that there will be less copies available because of the SkyOne thing. Ugh. I really do have NO patience. If I get desperate enough, I might *gasp* venture into the episode thread. A bad idea, I know.

What we need is someone who can brave the episode thread and report back on the DV stuff. Anyone courageous enough to do that? Please? I'll make you a wallpaper...of whatever you like

Speaking of, here's a Vala wallpaper I made
                  Spoiler:

And with that, I bid you goodnight.

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post

What we need is someone who can brave the episode thread and report back on the DV stuff. Anyone courageous enough to do that?

-Stef

I might take a look ! Im going to see if I can try and stay away, purely because Ive enjoyed seeing the episodes 'first'. In the past we've been days or weeks behind the USA and Ive always had to find out what happened. But Ive enjoyed it a lot more when Ive been mostly unspoiled.
                    Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

I lost Sky one too. I really wanted to see Dominion live. Hopefully I will have a copy of it by Wednesday night. My problem will be staying away from the Internet and reading all the spoilers from those who have seen it. I have no self control in these matters !
                      My feelings exactly and my deep deep sympathies, JaneC. I know exactly how you feel. I mean, I honestly wouldn't have cared if it had cut out March 17, 9.01pm. Just not a minute before then. They're so evil...

But thanks DJgirl, that totally cheered me up!

I also liked you know, watching them in a nice way. Rather than the slightly nefarious means I will now have to use but shan't say more about in case GW gets in trouble.

I'm going to use supreme willpower to stay away from the ep thread, lol. And not just because it can get mean. I'm going to remain 'surprise-able!'.

arg essay calls me... I just need to survive this week, just this week...

oh and if you have any stories updated on ff.net guys, or you post any *cough, cough, Stef* ... can you post links here? the mail alerts are well backlogged.

kay x

Comment

Oh Poor Kales....and poor us....I like skillfully avoiding your spoilers till I get it which probably won't be til thursday because not many people will be seeding it.... *sigh* ....I hate living on this side of the pond, but Kales has Skyone gone digital or dissapeared completly?

*sigh*

I need my Dala

*sigh*

My Zen is almost gone...........again............

*breathe*
                        sigpic
                        Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                        |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by JaneC View Post
                          Good Day all!!

Sorry (((JaneC)))

My spoiler seeking days started a couple of years ago while I was watching Charmed. For those that may have watched it, it was the end of Season 5 when Chris blew up Leo's orbs as he was going back up to be with the Elders. Leo aka Brian Krause was my favorite on that show and I spent the whole summer looking for anything telling me her was going to stay with the show. THEN, I found spoilers for other shows and the rest is history. Now I can't tear myself away from spoilers.

I will go into the episode thread on Tuesday and will be more then happy to report back!! I just will be doing NO POSTING in those threads because I don't like the atmosphere!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

someone in my building had unsecured digital... we tuned in our tv and there was skyone. We couldn't even get rid of it if we'd wanted to (yeah, right). So i got used to it. But apparently they got cut off on march first with loads of other people (these mystery benefactors of ours).

(((((Zen hug for the entire thread))))))

I'm discovering there just isn't enough coffee in the world this week.

Okay, seriously, we need to cheer up. I have mourned the loss of my skyone. Now I am approaching acceptance. So... NAME YOUR FAVOURITE DV MOMENT.

Mine is ... (oh you're so going to see this coming).... yep, the PILLOW THROWING in Avalon for the funny and.... Memento Mori for serious, just the little bit where Cam walks into Daniel's office and he clearly hasn't slept.

kay x

Comment

*waves* to Nefertiri.... haven't seen you around here in ages... I joined just as you left but you always had really good points

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                                someone in my building had unsecured digital... we tuned in our tv and there was skyone. We couldn't even get rid of it if we'd wanted to (yeah, right). So i got used to it. But apparently they got cut off on march first with loads of other people (these mystery benefactors of ours).

(((((Zen hug for the entire thread))))))

I'm discovering there just isn't enough coffee in the world this week.

Okay, seriously, we need to cheer up. I have mourned the loss of my skyone. Now I am approaching acceptance. So... NAME YOUR FAVOURITE DV MOMENT.

Mine is ... (oh you're so going to see this coming).... yep, the PILLOW THROWING in Avalon for the funny and.... Memento Mori for serious, just the little bit where Cam walks into Daniel's office and he clearly hasn't slept.

kay x
                                Favorite D/V moment?? I have so many, so I will pick one...

Daniel: How about a little less talk and a little more shut the hell up.

Teeheeheee, Daniel was so mean it was funny!!!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X