No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ack, I made 200 and didnt even make a big deal of it, darn it. And I'll be back for the convo Stef, would so not miss that!!!!!! I forgot you were a day behind. So when I say I'll be back Wednesday, preety sure you's will all be just going to bed on Tuesday night. That's sooooo weird isn't it.

And I voted in the game, dunno how much good it will do, Sam and Jack are like 200 and something in front, lol.

Spoiler:
    Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

Originally posted by Padfoot_001 View Post
      Ack, I made 200 and didnt even make a big deal of it, darn it. And I'll be back for the convo Stef, would so not miss that!!!!!! I forgot you were a day behind. So when I say I'll be back Wednesday, preety sure you's will all be just going to bed on Tuesday night. That's sooooo weird isn't it.

And I voted in the game, dunno how much good it will do, Sam and Jack are like 200 and something in front, lol.
      Congrats on 200 posts Padfoot

Can't wait until you are back on Wed!!!
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Congrats on 200 posts
        Padfoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        c-ya wed Padfoot yes we are staying positive.
        I really can't wait for Dominon from what I have read from spoilers
        Spoiler:

Vala is going to be used as bait to lure Adria I really am curious to see whose idea that is I hope it isn't Daniel's what I am hoping for is Daniel to object to this out of concern for Vala and doesn't want her in danger or to be used in this way

Thanks for djay for typing out that scene from Friends it fits Dala so well I think he is her lobster who ever made that banner thank you I don't remember who made it but I did love it and snagged it.
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
          Congrats on 200 posts
          Padfoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          c-ya wed Padfoot yes we are staying positive.
          I really can't wait for Dominon from what I have read from spoilers
          Spoiler:

Vala is going to be used as bait to lure Adria I really am curious to see whose idea that is I hope it isn't Daniel's what I am hoping for is Daniel to object to this out of concern for Vala and doesn't want her in danger or to be used in this way

Thanks for djay for typing out that scene from Friends it fits Dala so well I think he is her lobster who ever made that banner thank you I don't remember who made it but I did love it and snagged it.
          That is why I posted it, so it could be snagged I am just glad that someone liked it...LOL

One more Dala pic before I call it a night(I still have three more eps of pics to upload before bed!!)

Good Night all!!!

sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Congrats on 700 posts Stef

Do you guys think Daniel will say those 3 little words to Vala in Unending
            Spoiler:
            I hope so maybe it happens in the rumored kiss.
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
              Congrats on 700 posts Stef

Do you guys think Daniel will say those 3 little words to Vala in Unending
              Spoiler:
              I hope so maybe it happens in the rumored kiss.

Hi, Hope so too. These 2 are meant for each other. Its the only ship Ive really got into on Stargate. Love them
              Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Aw, thanks for the congrats guys

Congrats on 200, Padfoot!!!

Let's keep the hope for our couple....all of this talk in interviews has got to be leading to something. We have AT, CJ, MS, CB, and TBTB all mentioning how connected these two are. Plus, I've read interviews that clearly put some of the writers in our corner

And I agree about "Dominion"
                Spoiler:
                I hope it's not Daniel that suggests it. I actually started (that being the key word, cause I never finished) writing a fic for this episode. I had it be Vala's idea. I think she's the only one that should be allowed to put herself in that kind of danger. Besides, I don't think Daniel, knowing her the way he does, would ever ask her to do that. So unless the writers do a complete 180 with his character, that shouldn't happen

Alright, time to work on my vid and head off to bed. Talk to everyone tomorrow.

Oh, and Padfoot, when you eventually read this....don't worry, I'll probably be on when you eventually get on Tuesday. I'm usually on when everyone else is asleep

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Dominion
                  Spoiler:

I was thinking it also had to be Vala's idea Stef and got midway through a fic, which I shall finish right now since I have nothing better to do at current being stuck in the shop til 2pm...

will post when I post.

kay x

Comment

Oh and welcome to new posters and congrats on all milestones

The power of Dala salutes you. Or DanDoran if you don't like that.

kay x

Comment

FANFICTION UPDATE
                      Purpose
                      Dominion one-shot, on how I'd like a certain scene to play out.
                      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3424137/1/

Enjoy! And please review

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by JaneC View Post
                        Hi, Hope so too. These 2 are meant for each other. Its the only ship Ive really got into on Stargate. Love them
                        Hi JaneC!!! Nice to see you in this thread too

Good Morning my fellow Dala Lovers

Dropping off a pic before I start on season 10. It would be nice to be done getting all of my pics today!!

sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                          Hi JaneC!!! Nice to see you in this thread too

Good Morning my fellow Dala Lovers

Dropping off a pic before I start on season 10. It would be nice to be done getting all of my pics today!!

Thanks.

Love that picture.
                          Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                            FANFICTION UPDATE
                            Purpose
                            Dominion one-shot, on how I'd like a certain scene to play out.
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3424137/1/

Enjoy! And please review

kay x
                            I have just read it, I liked! I have understood almost everything....nice job!
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                              I have just read it, I liked! I have understood almost everything....nice job!
                              Thanks! It was written in a hurry but I liked how it turned out for once.

EDIT: I'm now at home, so attacking history and lit essays so won't be on much today. *waves* to anjirika, I see you lurk good luck with your essays too.

kay x

Comment

Great fic Kales....I've alread reviewed. It was great!

As for Dominion, I hope that
                                Spoiler:
                                Daniel really puts up a fight about Vala being the bait. I mean, we've already seen what Woosley and the IOA are willing to do in regards to Daniel who is a trusted member of the SGC, I wouldn't put it past them to force Vala to do this, so I hope that Daniel has a run in with Woosley like he did in The Shroud and Prototype...something heated and very angsty....I also hope that he tries to talk Vala out of it and she brings up that she couldn't change his mind about taking Merlin's knowledge and consiousness into his mind so why should he be able to change hers.... and I hope that she tells him that its easier for her to do this because she doesn't have to watch it and Daniel can reply that he DOES have to watch this and he doesn't want to because he cares for her.... *sigh*....there goes my shippy mind, working in overload again
                                *sigh* that would be nice though....
                                sigpic
                                Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                                |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Working...
                                X