No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I am going to call it a night. I am starting to get tired and Fallen is on SciFi right now(naked Daniel, mmmmm)!

sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
      I think the closest was Sam/Pete in Chimera. I'd be quite happy seeing Daniel and Vala in the same circumstances...the lead up to and then the next morning or whatever time of day etc. I'd also be happy for 'Continuum' to simply see them sharing the same bed...you know one of them pushing the other out of bed because they have briefing etc...that would be fine. And if there are further DVDs that CB didn't want to/or couldn't take part in then I'd just be happy with Vala being mentioned and Daniel never being paired with anyone again....maybe even letting him wear his own wedding ring,lol
      LC
      Dittoo on ALL of that I don't need to actually see the deed, just for them to somehow imply or mention it. I like the way your mind thinks, LC. I'm all for your "Continuum" idea...and the wedding ring (although, you'd need to show them getting married). I think marriage between them would work now that the only SG-1 things we'll be getting are DVDs. They could just mention that DV got married, and then continue on as normal....take a look at the first episode of season 3 of "24" with Tony and Michelle. They just did a little shot of her hand on his arm, showing their matching wedding bands.

Am I hoping for too much? Maybe. But you can only score big if you aim big

Night DJgirl! Enjoy your naked Daniel

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Awwwwwwwww, thanks DJgirl, that made me feel so loved. Nighty, night. And yes, do enjoy naked Daniel, because thats why hes there, to be enjoyed, he he he.

Loving all the new positive talk everyone and I'm with the majority, would love for Dominion and Unending to sort of be run on type episodes. Nevertheless I definitely think that

Spoiler:

The talk or whatever that Daniels going to have with Vala will be about Adria. At least thats what I think, it seems to fit. Thats assuming of course Vala does take part in Adrias demise, that might not even happen. Its going to be so exciting.

And yeah, even if we dont get anything great in the last eps, theres still the movies, and a new series with the posibility that they might be in it. *still hopeful*

Spoiler:
        Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

Morning campers! Sunshine, space monkeys and princesses!

I'm lurking at work again. Haha, the shop's a mess... a few employees had a party here this morning and my shift partner woke up when I came in i love this shop soooo much.

Oh and ITA. I think
          Spoiler:

It's partly to do with that 'unthinkable' spoiler. She's going to slip back into "I'm unwanted/horrible/don't deserve anything" etc. and clam up again, acting all aloof and distant from them. and Daniel's going to call her on it. Which would be nice because he'd essentially be shouting at her... about how wonderful she is and how much he cares about her.

They've got to get married, lol. I'd love that so much. I didn't post them, because it's a loooong quote, ut MS spends half that article gushing about how much he loves working with CB.

Even if it's just a comment about them living in the same apartment, or spending downtime together, or leaning on each other in the lab or something ...

Going to to actual WORK now, lol.

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
            Oh and ITA. I think
            Spoiler:

It's partly to do with that 'unthinkable' spoiler. She's going to slip back into "I'm unwanted/horrible/don't deserve anything" etc. and clam up again, acting all aloof and distant from them. and Daniel's going to call her on it. Which would be nice because he'd essentially be shouting at her... about how wonderful she is and how much he cares about her.

They've got to get married, lol. I'd love that so much. I didn't post them, because it's a loooong quote, ut MS spends half that article gushing about how much he loves working with CB.

Even if it's just a comment about them living in the same apartment, or spending downtime together, or leaning on each other in the lab or something ...
            *sigh* I very much like your idea, Kales. I was thinking along the same lines myself....so maybe that means the writers were thinking that as well when they were writing?

Spoiler:
            It would definitely be nice to, in the end, have Daniel explain why he trusts/believes in/cares for Vala (espcially when he didn't have any real reason to at the beginning). And having Vala being in this completely self-loathing place psychologically/emotionally would be a perfect chance for that. Daniel can call her on how she's acting and express his feelings for her at the same time. We've seen time and time again that he's the only one who can get to her ("The Powers That Be," ""Counterstrike," "Momento Mori" not to mention the emotional turmoil he caused her in "The Quest Pt. 2").

The more we talk about it, the more I hope that this is how it plays out

On a side note, I was just watching some "Farscape" tonight (mid season 4). I know getting couples together, or getting too shippy, can be scary sometimes for writers, but just look at how the John and Aeryn relationship played out. To me, they are one of the greatest romances on film or television, in ANY genre. They just had so many great beats in the few episodes I watched tonight ("A Perfect Murder," "Terra Firma," "Twice Shy"). You know, I've only really watched the fourth season once or twice, but as I'm watching it, I realized that this season was really A LOT better than I was remembering it as. For some reason, when I thought of season 4, the two episode that ALWAYS came to mind were "John Quixote" and "Unrealized Reality." Which, most fans would say, are probably not the best episodes to judge the show on. Both are fairly complicated...and somewhat confusing upon the first vewing.

To get somewhat back to topic....Ben Browder wrote "John Quixote," and although I can appreciate what Ben was trying to do with the episode, it'll never be a favorite (although, CB is HILARIOUS in it). However, he also wrote "Green Eyed Monster" which is probably one the better episodes of season 3. So, I guess that I can forgive JM and PM for messing up those bits in "Family Ties." Everyone missteps every once in awhile, I suppose. Afterall, I can't begrudge them...they did give us MM, which will always be a favorite, if not the favorite SG-1 episode I've seen.

Alright, so I am finally going to go to bed. Talk to everyone tomorrow.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Good Morning All!!!!

Thanks everyone I did enjoy the episode, even though I fell asleep about 10 minutes before it was supposed to end(at least I saw the beginning which is the most important part of that ep )

How I love their Lover's Spats...

sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                Looks like Vala has been eliminated from the H&H game:

-Stef
                I know I was bummed but our ship is still there I feel guilty I suggested one of my other ships for the Jack & Sam shippers to attack Sparky they are up to 78 I don't like doing that I don't want to attack any of my other ships until I have no choice. She did put up a fight and she made it to the final four. I really can't wait for Dominion and Unending I think TPTB will make up for lost time. I am very curious to see how they do D&V in the movies. I would love it if they got married that would be so cool but I would just settle it for being Canon in the movies implied and established would be fine as long as we still get our flirty banter and tenderness and understanding I will be a happy shipper.
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

V: But Daniel, I really have to go!
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

A.
                    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

http://isis.worldstowander.com/

ISIS FANFICTION AWARDS. Nominate your favourite DV stories now...

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                        http://isis.worldstowander.com/

ISIS FANFICTION AWARDS. Nominate your favourite DV stories now...

kay x
                        Congrats on 500 posts Kales!!

sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

:O thanks. I clearly have too much time on my hands, lol, and spend way too much time on here. It's this thread... you fun people... I just can't drag myself away...

kay x

Comment

Bumpity Bump...

sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                              Dittoo on ALL of that I don't need to actually see the deed, just for them to somehow imply or mention it. I like the way your mind thinks, LC. I'm all for your "Continuum" idea...and the wedding ring (although, you'd need to show them getting married). I think marriage between them would work now that the only SG-1 things we'll be getting are DVDs. They could just mention that DV got married, and then continue on as normal....take a look at the first episode of season 3 of "24" with Tony and Michelle. They just did a little shot of her hand on his arm, showing their matching wedding bands.

Am I hoping for too much? Maybe. But you can only score big if you aim big

-Stef
                              Nope don't really have to see the deed...altho I'd really like to see them in the same situation as Sam and Pete...just gotta see Daniel in that situation eh? hehehehe.
                              I don't really have to see an actual marriage either...I haven't so far planned one for my 'vignettes'....I'm having a hard time seeing it....nothing big, given their thing about gods, I'm thinking a civil ceremony. I was at a church wedding last fall for an older couple who had each married before and it was really special, but very small....can't see Daniel doing the big ceremony thing...Vala yeah but not Daniel...maybe he'd let her have a BIG party,lol
                              LC
                              sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                              http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                                Nope don't really have to see the deed...altho I'd really like to see them in the same situation as Sam and Pete...just gotta see Daniel in that situation eh? hehehehe.
                                I don't really have to see an actual marriage either...I haven't so far planned one for my 'vignettes'....I'm having a hard time seeing it....nothing big, given their thing about gods, I'm thinking a civil ceremony. I was at a church wedding last fall for an older couple who had each married before and it was really special, but very small....can't see Daniel doing the big ceremony thing...Vala yeah but not Daniel...maybe he'd let her have a BIG party,lol
                                LC

ITA LC!! With Unending,

Spoiler:
                                I picture them getting married on the ship with Sam and Cam as the witnesses and Teal'c presiding over the ceremony.

And who wouldn't want to see Daniel in that situation
                                Last edited by DJgirl; 03 March 2007, 01:52 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X