No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand about being absent from Gateworld Kales...I myself will only be able to post once a day (at the very most) for the next month because I have 5 (that's right 5) essays to write in the next month. One's due on the sixth, two are due on the 19th and two more are due on the 26th and that doesn't even included the tests in there.... *sigh*...I hate history sometimes.....

....and speaking of history here's a little D/V trivia to get us back on course (thought it's horribly easy cause I can't think of anything hard right now) So- in which episode did Vala say "That's what makes me think there's still a part of Daniel in there somewhere. H-he's better than all this!"

I know, I know, really easy...but come on it is 11:29ish and I'm sleepy....
    sigpic
    Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
    |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post

....and speaking of history here's a little D/V trivia to get us back on course (thought it's horribly easy cause I can't think of anything hard right now) So- in which episode did Vala say "That's what makes me think there's still a part of Daniel in there somewhere. H-he's better than all this!"
      I will answer in a spoiler because it is in the second half of season 10
      Spoiler:

I believe it was in the Shroud

I can't wait for Family Ties Kales thank you in advance for the spoilers you never disapoint.

I hope we get some flirty banter I love those scenes.

I love Dala, D&V, and Daniel & Vala what ever you want to call them.

He's so her lobster!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

He He, love the banner, poundpuppy

Yes, DJgirl, I am pretty much addicted to "Heroes" right now. I'm all about Peter...but HRG in tonight's episode was awesome! Poor guy

Anyway, back on topic, thanks for the lovely caps and captions!! I capped some weird looks in Avalon if I recall...but they're on my old computer. Maybe I'll go back and look through them and see if I come up with anything fun to post tonight.

I'll get to your next chapter right now, Kales (and yes, it was I who was asking about "We Are Nowhere"). Can't WAIT 'til tomorrow (well, technically it's today). I am, as usual, going to be relying on you to feed my spoiler addiction. I've been going to support groups, but I just can't seem to kick it. I also look forward to learning your dinner selection as well I, of course, will be sitting in the computer lab in between classes, glued to the computer screen....probably eating a granola bar or something

Oh, and not to worry on the ff.net. I haven't completely edited it yet...

EDIT: Oh, Kales, that link you gave for DM is actually the link for "Honor Amongst Thieves." Fortunately, I have you saved as a favorite...but you might want to change that so others can view it

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Not technically on the second page yet, so consider this a pre-emptive bump. Anyway, I was perusing my screen cap galleries for 9.01 and 9.05 and I just thought I'd share some nice pics with everyone. Here are the some favs from "Avalon Pt.1 "

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Here are some from 9.05:

Whispering sweet nothings in his ear?

Hope that gets people pumped for tonight's episode!

-Stef

Comment

And just because I think it's funny....

-Stef

Comment

Oops. thanks Stef. I'm sleepy so I'm not sure if you mean what I think you mean. Anjirika, I truly feel your pain *is also a history student, was stupid enough to take lit at the same time*

ACTUAL LINK FOR CHAPTER NINE
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3331044/9/

And for Honor Amongst Thieves...
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3394910/1/

Enjoy. I'm taking a 'morning' coffee break while my head remembers it's a head, not a super-computer.

kay x

Comment

AHHHHHHHH, in worst mood ever. Me and my friend finally found a place but my parents think bond payment on house is ridiculous and I was getting so excited and now they've made me miserable. There the ones moving away, its like they dont want me to find somewhere, I'm so frustrated right now. And we are gonna have internet (thanks god for that at least), but unfortunatly going to be so broke. So long as I can afford cheep Champagne, LOL!

Those pics, Stef, wonderful fun. Love them very much, very good, nice quality too. Might be good for icons, hurrah! Keep them coming, very nice.

Going to read your fic now too Kales, well some of it at least, better be miserable. You know how your misserable and just feel like reading about other peoples problems to make you feel better, Farscape usually helps, lol. Chritons life is so tragic it makes everything better, LOL! So look out for reviews.

And I'm so excited about this episode. I'll be going to sleep soon, then as soon as I wake up and before I rush off to my course I'll be able to read all the spoilers you lovely people would have put up about how great a Dan/Vala episode it was, he he. I can dream can't I! But no, it has to be good!!!!

Spoiler:
                  Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                    Not technically on the second page yet, so consider this a pre-emptive bump. Anyway, I was perusing my screen cap galleries for 9.01 and 9.05 and I just thought I'd share some nice pics with everyone. Here are the some favs from "Avalon Pt.1 "

Spoiler:

-Stef
                    Here are some from 9.05:

Spoiler:

Whispering sweet nothings in his ear?

Hope that gets people pumped for tonight's episode!

-Stef
                    All of your caps are great!! Better quality then mine. Thanks for looking for them

OT-Heroes, Claire's dad was AWESOME!! Him and Peter are my favs on the show!!! Great ep last night.

And just because I think it's funny....

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6361/9x010010oe0.jpg

-Stef
                    I have this pic too!! I think that is my favorite from the whole batch that I got

Originally posted by Padfoot_001 View Post
                    AHHHHHHHH, in worst mood ever. Me and my friend finally found a place but my parents think bond payment on house is ridiculous and I was getting so excited and now they've made me miserable. There the ones moving away, its like they dont want me to find somewhere, I'm so frustrated right now. And we are gonna have internet (thanks god for that at least), but unfortunatly going to be so broke. So long as I can afford cheep Champagne, LOL!

Those pics, Stef, wonderful fun. Love them very much, very good, nice quality too. Might be good for icons, hurrah! Keep them coming, very nice.

Going to read your fic now too Kales, well some of it at least, better be miserable. You know how your misserable and just feel like reading about other peoples problems to make you feel better, Farscape usually helps, lol. Chritons life is so tragic it makes everything better, LOL! So look out for reviews.

And I'm so excited about this episode. I'll be going to sleep soon, then as soon as I wake up and before I rush off to my course I'll be able to read all the spoilers you lovely people would have put up about how great a Dan/Vala episode it was, he he. I can dream can't I! But no, it has to be good!!!!

(((Padfoot))) I am sorry to hear that!! I am going through a similar money problem right now. I am going to be buying my grandma's house and the monthly payments are going to pretty much break me!! My Dad says "but it is worth it for the investment" Yeah well when I can't feed myself because I have no other money, he better come to my rescue...LOL
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Ugh with you all. I hate RL. We're trying to decide what's happening with flats etc. next year and I have a ton of coursework and it's all bloody miserable. On the upside, FOUR HOURS UNTIL FAMILY TIES.

(((FREE HUGS)))) for everyone since it sounds like we need it. May DV make us happy.

kayx

Comment

Thanks Stef but I didn't make it I just snagged it. Sorry to hear about your trouble Padfoot look at the bright side at least you will have internet mine is my lifeline to the outside world I get very pissy when I don't have it. RL does suck for me right now I have house and family issues too thank god for Daniel & Vala they are the one of the few things that make me happy right now (((((((((((hugs to Kales))))))))))))))
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                          OT-Heroes, Claire's dad was AWESOME!! Him and Peter are my favs on the show!!! Great ep last night.
                          Hey, you and I have the same tastes, it seems! I LOVE Peter (of course, part of that is because he has, by far, the best power ). HRG has definitely grown on me, especially after last night's episode. I'm actually liking Nathan a little more than usual lately as well. Can't wait for when he meets up with Claire

Anyway, back to the topic on hand. Where is everyone? It's less than an hour to go until showtime and nobody seems to be here!! I'll probably be floating around. I had some foresight this morning and sent myself the fics I'm working on, so I'll be busy revising things. Maybe some day...somehow...I will actually finish one. It's my hope at least

-Stef

Comment

1930 check in!

Tonight is pasta ariabatti with tomato vegetable sauce, chopped tomato and garlic bread.

we're watching the new world, i'm wishing we could get these hours of our lives back.

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                              1930 check in!

Tonight is pasta ariabatti with tomato vegetable sauce, chopped tomato and garlic bread.

we're watching the new world, i'm wishing we could get these hours of our lives back.

kay x
                              Ha Ha! You should have asked me first, I could have told you how bad that movie is. I'm a movie-freak...so I usually know what people say about films even if I haven't seen then. People were actually walking out of the theatre mid-movie when my roommate went to see it. That didn't exactly warm me to the idea of watching it. It also didn't help that I don't like any of the director's other movies. He has a very...um..."unique style" of filmmaking; a style that I hate.

Aw, food! Sounds soooooo good. I'm drooling right now, Kales. Myself, I am forced to eat frosted Cherry pop tarts to stave off hunger pains until I can get to the Union and get some real food. Gotta say, not doing the trick. I feel like Italian...or pizza (which is, technically, Italian).

-Stef

Comment

ooh, nice history channel advert. we don't have that channel... *weeps* i'm a geek.

it's starting!

kay x

Comment

Working...
                                X