• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
    Actually he looks quite excited about that

He's quite fond of cinnamon.

Comment

Originally posted by Margaret View Post
      I was thinking that Tomin is one of the few people that has been kind to Vala.

But that isn't totally true. She and Arlos seem to have had a good relationship for awhile until she betrayed him and ran off with his goods. Maybe she did that to a lot of people. That seems to be how she used to live. She treated people like Tomin as suckers to be used. Now, she's a bit more thoughtful about what she's doing. Maybe Daniel influenced her in that way. I don't know.

Spoiler:
      Maybe Adria will be merciful to Tomin since he was merciful to Vala. I don't really think Adria know the meaning of "mercy" though.

You know, I don't think it will be possible to get through to Adria at all until the day when she is in need of mercy. Absolute power seems to equal absolute arrogance, in her situation.

Anyway, it's possible that Tomin actually owes Daniel more than he realizes.
      True, but by Vala's own admission, she did fall in love with Tomin. She played him for a mark, to an extent yes, but I think that something developed between them that she hadn't expected. She had a fondness for Arlos but I believe she genuinly loved Tomin. Now, was it an all-consuming love...or even the kind I believe she shares with Daniel? No, definitely not. It was a lot sweeter, a lot more innocent.

The moment in "Crusade" where she breaks down talking about how Tomin was "the most gentlest, honest soul I have ever known" I think really illustrates how he was different than the others Vala may have conned in the past. Daniel may have affected her and helped her grow in the first part of season 9, but I think it was Tomin who really made her more human...her time with him seemed to cause the biggest change (just look at Vala in "Beachhead" and Vala in "Crusade"). Of course, she's changed even more so in season 10...and that's due to Daniel

Don't get me wrong, I'm not proposing a Tomin/Vala reunion here...I just think his character is important to the person Vala has become as much as Daniel is.

-Stef
      Last edited by Stef; 17 January 2007, 06:02 PM.

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Lunch time, you two...if I bring some maple syrup...

D: Addy wants to join us?
        V: She's quite fond of cinnamon, too.

Comment

I was not completlely happy with Line in the Sand. Spoilers for Line in the Sand
          Spoiler:

I was not happy when Tomin struck Vala. I don't care if he apolgized later it was not in self defense he didn't like what she said. I was also not happy when she kissed him I know he did transport her down and I realize she said she fell inlove with but I don't think she was telling the truth there I think she cares for him but her heart is with Daniel IMHO in my AU

I do think Tomin will die but will we see it or will we be told about it I wonder
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I have watched Line in the Sand and I am not happy but I have faith that we are getting our ship and the kiss.
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap75a.jpg
              V: So, Daniel, how about we go spend some time alone?
              D: Separately or together?
              Tsk, tsk. The correct answer is "yes", Daniel!

A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post

Tsk, tsk. The correct answer is "yes", Daniel!

A.

C: Yeah...I could have told you that.
                D: What? You want her? Take her. Give me a chance to get some work done.

Comment

Now this is what I'm talking about! Great chapter...and the one before! Just keep it Daniel centric and I'm happy
                  Thank you..... it has and always will be Daniel centric, so you will be happy
                  sigpic
                  Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                  |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

I realise you've all probably seen it be now, but can i just say about The Quest Part 2 ..

Spoiler:
                    Firstly ... i had no idea it had even aired untill i read this thread, and I watched it on you tube last night. God bless whoever it was that put that up. It has got to be the best episode. Why is it that only Claudia Black can make me tear up just by having those watery eyes and sappy voice. I was strangely reminded of all the times she was angsting over Chriton in Farscape. And oh it was just so sad. The bit where Cam was reminding her of how she made Daniel upset by doing the whole super gate thing was great, he grabbed her, she tried to pull away, great stuff, I love these 2 together. But Daniel and Vala, too cute, too sad. I so hope they can get it together. AHHHHHH! Now that ShepWeir is finnished, full concentration is on these 2, hopefully the 50 year final episode will give us something!

But, Quest Part 2, great episode, so not disappointed. Cam can so tell that those 2 lurve each other he was comforting Dan when she went missing in Momento Mori and now hes doing it for her. Even Sam had that look in her eye at the end.

Oh and did anyone notice, i dont think this need spoilers, that in the end of the opening credits for this ep they've added Vala? If you like me you fast forward through it, but I didn't move it far enough and shore enough there she was, running for the gate, late as usual. YIPPIE! Very happy today!

Spoiler:
                    Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

V: Splendid place for a coming out party.
                      D: A what?

Comment

V: Coming out party. You have heard of those...
                        D: Yes, but...
                        V: We can set up the bar over there.
                        D: But that's the weapons controls.
                        V: We won't need them if we stay in Earth's orbit.

Comment

D: Dare I ask who's coming out at this party?
                          V: Someone new to the local social scene.

D: That's a given, but who exactly?
                          V: Quiet, he'll hear you. I want it to be a surprise.

Comment

C: Excuse me.
                            V: Sorry, Cameron, Daniel's already spoken for.
                            C: What are you talkin' about?
                            D: Cameron is coming out?
                            C: I'm what?
                            V: Now, you've done it...ruined the surprise. *pouts*

Comment

Comment

Oy...I can't say what I'm thinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X