No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What bummer? The link works just fine. I kinda want to try drawing that scene now…

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

No, I'm trying to figure out how to post photobucket pics here directly using my phone. The linking feature I can't see.

Of course, it's been 8ish years since PB was free. I just decided to pay so I can download some family pics and various art stuff I've done
        sigpic

Comment

Oo, you’re an artist! What style do you use?

Comment

I used to do stuff on my computer. Had an ancient Gateway with Microsoft PictureIt! Sort of a knockoff variation of gimp. Loved that program! Made all sorts of signatures and more.

Got a new computer and downloaded gimp, and I can't figure it out for the world. At least not to my satisfaction.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Awww, that’s such a sweet signature pic! I’ve never heard of gimp, so I unfortunately can’t help you there. I use Procreate on a tablet for my digital works because my laptop is too slow to run much more than Word or Gmail.

Comment

Gimp is the free version of photoshop. I've heard it's fairly easy once you learn it. I just am not getting through the growing pains.
                  Of course, I only get into once or twice a year these days.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ohhhh, okay.

Comment

Have you read any of the novels? I’m just starting to go through them and I’m reaaaally hoping one or two will have some Daniel/Vala content, or at least subtext. There’s definitely been some Sam/Jack hinting in a couple of them.

Comment

I haven't gotten to the SG-1 novels as yet. Heard lots about the Sam/Jack stuff. Nothing about Daniel/Vala.
                        There are a few audio books out. Notably, Shell Game has Daniel/Vala stuff, but I haven't gotten ahold of it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hm, I’ll have to see if I can find that one. I’ve been raiding my mum’s library for SG-1 books thus far.

Comment

I hear you can get it on Big Finish audio books.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ohhh, I love Big Finish! I’ve listened to some of their Doctor Who and Blake’s 7 audios. They have good quality productions. I’ll definitely go look for that, then.

Comment

Here's hoping I can look into it soon myself.
                                *patiently/not so patiently waits for a gap in budget*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X