• Show
Clear All

It's a lovely dream at any rate.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Hi Erika! Love the pic!
        sigpic

Comment

I am in the middle of a rewatch of all of SG and I finished all off SG-1 including the movies so no more D&V to look forward to I am in the middle of SGA season 4 I do have some Daniel to look forward to but no Vala in my mind they are together married with twins
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I'm fully convinced they are together by SGA's First Contact/The Lost Tribe. Fully convinced. Head canon has them with a baby when Daniel shows up in SGU's S1. He looks tired and scruffy as if he simply hasn't had time to take care of himself.
            sigpic

Comment

I like that idea in my personal AU or my personal canon they have twins boy and girl
              sigpic

Comment

No offense, I'm just curious. Why is it in this fandom at least, the couples always end up with twins? I've read scores of fics throughout the Stargate fandom where this couple or that have twins
                sigpic

Comment

guess it is like perfect family that would be my guess
                  sigpic

Comment

I guess. I'm all for a household of kids, it's just generally in TV shows, the couples are meeting in their 30s. Sometimes 40s. As someone raising two granddaughters, it takes it out of you!
                    sigpic

Comment

yes I understand so it would be their only 2 at least in my AU
                      sigpic

Comment

I could imagine them with twins. Daniel would bee a hoot trying to rationalize with a 2 year old and Vala would be just a big kid right there with them having fun. I like that for them.

sigpic

Comment

I think kids would be good for Daniel - teach him to play.
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving my fellow U.S. Fruitcakes

sigpic

Comment

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well!
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X