• Show
Clear All

Here's a cute fic!

Out Of Character
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm just about done with a fic. The only problem I'm having is I'm hearing more Aeryn than Vala in my head.
      sigpic

Comment

I miss this ship it was so much fun it had passion and friendship and humor what real relationships need to have to survive
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

*waves*

sigpic

Comment

*waves back* Love the pic! First time in the Oven?
            sigpic

Comment

Yup!

sigpic

Comment

Well, Welcome to the Oven!

That pic still looks like it belongs on the cover of a romance novel.

sigpic

Comment

Hello my fellow Fruitcakes
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Hey, Erika! Baking lots of fruitcake for the holidays?
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi Ever will try to pop in more often I really miss this ship
                      sigpic

Comment

I miss it lots lots. Headed to Denver for six weeks and I'm taking all my Stargate dvds with me. I might be able to get my story done! *crosses fingers*
                        sigpic

Comment

Great pictures. It does make me want to watch them on SG-1 again. Does anyone know of any Daniel/Vala books that take their story further past Unending/AoT/Continuum? I know there's fan fiction, but it'd be nice to see if there's anything else.

And I'd love to read your story, Everlovin. Have a nice trip.

sigpic

Comment

*drifts through the thread leaving shippy goodness in her wake*

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

I casually belong to this ship. When do you think Daniel first had feelings toward Vala?
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
                                *drifts through the thread leaving shippy goodness in her wake*

Pretties!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                                I casually belong to this ship. When do you think Daniel first had feelings toward Vala?
                                I think his attention was grabbed from the first. He fell in love with Vala during The Powers That Be (the one where they're on Qetesh's planet). Just Just my opinion of course and people can and have argued against me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X