• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been over there in a long time. *runs over to check it out*
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Not sure if anyone is interested in fanfic/art challenges, but if you are, this is the newest challenge. All fandoms thunks and ships are welcome, so far 8 threads here on GW are participating. If not one is interested, then pretend I was never here.

Challenge #34

Let's do a little Spring Cleaning, shall we? If you have missed a challenge, go back and do it! The list for all past challenge is right here.

If you have done all the past challenges, or none of them are calling out to you, then this week's challenge is The Four Elements. Use earth, air, water and or fire in your fan fic or your art.

Entries are due to me by Monday, June 2nd, by noon your time.
      sigpic

Comment

LC, oh for the want of a few dollars! (or more as I don't have hardly any Stargate books)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          LC, oh for the want of a few dollars! (or more as I don't have hardly any Stargate books)
          Same here. If it's well done it could quite entertaining. Just hope the author sticks to canon and hasn't decided that for the sake of the story he's going to change canon and have Vala and SG1 actually crossing paths just before the opening of S9 - screwing with canon like that would prompt me to throw the book against the wall,lol.
          sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
          http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

I can maybe - MAYBE - see toward the end of the book in some way, Vala turning a corner and there's her Daniel and promptly hiding back around the corner. Maybe sees something that prompts her to go look him up, so to speak.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
              Same here. If it's well done it could quite entertaining. Just hope the author sticks to canon and hasn't decided that for the sake of the story he's going to change canon and have Vala and SG1 actually crossing paths just before the opening of S9 - screwing with canon like that would prompt me to throw the book against the wall,lol.
              You know Vala first met Daniel in Prometheus Unbound in season 8, right? She tried to steal Prometheus, and she would have gotten away with it if it weren't for that meddling Daniel.

Sorry if you did know that.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
                You know Vala first met Daniel in Prometheus Unbound in season 8, right? She tried to steal Prometheus, and she would have gotten away with it if it weren't for that meddling Daniel.

Sorry if you did know that.

Yes,lol...I did already know that. But the next SG1 book from Fandemonium is supposed to be set right before the beginning of Season 9 when Vala arrives at the SGC with the Ancient tablet and there was no hint in that episode that there had been any contact between her and Daniel since the meeting on Prometheus. My conversation here with Ever was about my concern that author is going to twist canon so that Vala crosses paths with SG1 before the opening episode of Season 9.
                sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

I liked how Cleo did it in one of her stories (and I'd have to look it up to remember the exact title) Iirc, it was after PU that she started hearing about how (im)famous SG-1 and more specifically Daniel was. And that led her to find something so she could cross paths with him again.
                  sigpic

Comment

Aha! Found it! The Thief and the Archaeologist: The Thief

It was only the last one on her list!
                    sigpic

Comment

popping in again just in case anyone is interested....

I only have entries from two people right now, so I am extending the challenge for another week. Please note new due date.

Challenge #34

Let's do a little Spring Cleaning, shall we? If you have missed a challenge, go back and do it! The list for all past challenge is right here.

If you have done all the past challenges, or none of them are calling out to you, then this week's challenge is The Four Elements. Use earth, air, water and or fire in your fan fic or your art.

Entries are due to me by Monday, June 9th, by noon your time.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok, so I finally got around to reading it, but Gypsy has given us a great story! Healing Starts with the Right Band-aid
                        sigpic

Comment

There's another chapter of Break the Lock
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the links I love fics.
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

Comment

Gypsy has a new fic! I'm still catching up on one by MKRG. . .

Little Miss Mixed Up
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X