No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A brand new Fruitcake! Welcome to the Oven!

<I was going to post my welcome pic here, but PB is being a pain.>

Is TBIYTB a novel or something? Never heard of it.

Finals are in a week or so? Hurry up and pass so you can enjoy the DeVilish goodness of S9 and 10!

We need to do a group watch around here or something. Soon.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by BlackmarketBeagle View Post
      Oh, dear! Now I'm in trouble I really need to avoid FanFic and study for finals!

I'm a S/J shipper first and I'm not sure I quite bought the D/V ship when 9 & 10 first aired (perhaps because it was done so differently than S/J), but reading TBIYTB has given me a new appreciation for the D/V ship. I can't wait to rewatch 9&10 when my finals are over .
      Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      A brand new Fruitcake! Welcome to the Oven!

<I was going to post my welcome pic here, but PB is being a pain.>

Is TBIYTB a novel or something? Never heard of it.

Finals are in a week or so? Hurry up and pass so you can enjoy the DeVilish goodness of S9 and 10!

We need to do a group watch around here or something. Soon.
      lol...uh Misi...re-read the post that BlackMarketBeagle is quoting...I'm pretty sure you'll realize you have heard of "TBIYTB" before...I don't use the acronym...I just refer to it as "Best".

So thanks BlackMarketBeagle(welcome and is there something shorter we can call you?) for your comment about TBIYTB ...actually as I noted above I just refer to it as "Best"...personally it always takes me a few moments to figure out long acronyms like that so I try to avoid them.
      I am flattered and stunned that my seemingly never-ending opus has influenced you opinion of DV that much. I've tried very hard to create a storyline that is IC and within the physcological ramifications of their characters. Glad it's working for you.
      BTW...just curious...how did you find my work?
      sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
      http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

I should have known that. Awesome fic that it is. I need to reread it one of these days.
        sigpic

Comment

Can you post the link to this D/V fic? I don't think I've read it.

+

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
            So thanks BlackMarketBeagle(welcome and is there something shorter we can call you?) for your comment about TBIYTB ...actually as I noted above I just refer to it as "Best"...personally it always takes me a few moments to figure out long acronyms like that so I try to avoid them.
            I think I picked up the acronym from a review though now I realize that I haven't seen them used for fic here. I spent 5 years in the USAF after my first trip through college so I have a certain affection for acronyms

I am flattered and stunned that my seemingly never-ending opus has influenced you opinion of DV that much. I've tried very hard to create a storyline that is IC and within the physcological ramifications of their characters. Glad it's working for you.
            BTW...just curious...how did you find my work?
            I love long stories I either found it here from a link a couple hundred pages back (just jumping around) or due to it being on the first page of GW's D/V fanfic list.

Comment

So thanks BlackMarketBeagle(welcome and is there something shorter we can call you?)
              All the obvious SG ones were taken so I went with a Firefly reference--it is a bit long though, so go ahead and make it more manageable

Comment

Originally posted by BlackmarketBeagle View Post
                All the obvious SG ones were taken so I went with a Firefly reference--it is a bit long though, so go ahead and make it more manageable
                umm...how 'bout "Beagle"?lol(only because they're one of my favourite dogs,lol)
                "Blackie"?...BB?
                sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by LC_
                    Uh sure...here's the link to my page at FF.net
                    Both works posted at FF are WIPs

http://www.fanfiction.net/~lc59

And then a link to my dashboard at A03 for older completed works

http://archiveofourown.org/users/L_C

Hope you enjoy them.
                    Thanks, looking forward to reading them!

Comment

umm...how 'bout "Beagle"?lol(only because they're one of my favourite dogs,lol)
                      "Blackie"?...BB?
                      They're sooo cute!
                      I think I'll go with "Beagle" for short.

Comment

Beagle it is!
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Well, you are what you eat and I love fruitcake...really, good fruitcake is very tasty .

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X