Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael new show starts 9 instead of 10 on june 7 for those who care

sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Amazing gif, and amazing DeVilish pic!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Just saw this post from GateFic Awards:

Originally posted by GateFic Awards
              Hey, gang, it's us. Yeah, we know: long time no see. Things have been really really busy for us this year in that evil realm known as "the real world", and so your GateFic team hasn't been able to promote this year's awards as we should. So... we have options. We can either push this year's awards back to later in the year--around November, maybe--or change the format entirely. Thoughts?
              I'm not sure what they're gonna do, hopefully they'll just postpone and it will still happen this year but thought I should share as I'm sure many people won't read this. I didn't know much about them until last year's voting rounds but I think it's a great way to show how much you enjoy your favorite fanfics, -art and -vids.
              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Um, what? I don't usually - ever - participate in these. What's up?
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

That one still looks like the cover of a romance novel! *sighs*
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

For all my Fruitcakes in the U.S.

for the rest of the world have a nice weekend I probably won't be on til tuesday

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X