Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday, Everlovin!!!
      46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
      sigpic
      Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I miss everything! The Everlovin' B'day and all the pic spam! Love the pictures and many happies on the b'day month Everlovin'
                sigpic - Know Vala Know SG-1 No Vala No SG-1 -

Comment

Originally posted by spacegypsy View Post
                  I miss everything! The Everlovin' B'day and all the pic spam! Love the pictures and many happies on the b'day month Everlovin'
                  Hey!

I missed the picspam too
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Don't remember who made this but thought you Fruitcakes would like this
                    sigpic

Comment

Does anyone truly miss picspam? It's always there for the viewing pleasure!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                        http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/DV%20Art/Wall-DV-VDay.jpg
                        Don't remember who made this but thought you Fruitcakes would like this
                        What a beautiful pic! Thanks for posting!

Comment

You wanted a pic run I will give you a pic run

sigpic

Comment

Ooh! I loves pic spam!

I needs pic spam!
                            sigpic

Comment

Gypsy has another story up and it is love! Possibilities
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X