No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, DeVilish (Teal'c thunking aside) is my favorite ship on SG-1. There needs to be more DeVilish love.

I'll try to get on my fic at the start of the month. I'm elbow deep in wedding plans right now for my son.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Yeah, DeVilish (Teal'c thunking aside) is my favorite ship on SG-1. There needs to be more DeVilish love.

I'll try to get on my fic at the start of the month. I'm elbow deep in wedding plans right now for my son.
      Oh goodie, and take lots of notes on the happily bizarre wedding planning so you can use it as Vala enlists the aid of Wendy
      Mitchell to plan her wedding to Daniel... 'kay?
      sigpic - Know Vala Know SG-1 No Vala No SG-1 -

Comment

Fic rec! It's Time to Come Home Sweet little MM fic.
        sigpic

Comment

Opportunity knocks twice?? A bit of a D/V loopy story posted on my ff.net page

Unending-daniel-and-vala-13297692-1450-967.jpg

Comment

I love those wormy guys so much!!

Comment

Everlovin' !! I do have a photobucket but I think it's set to private cause I play around with things and not sure what to I wanna do with them so I keep them hanging around ... ya know that MS/DJ tweeting wife double I posted? I did that on photobucket... of course after I snagged the pix of MS from Mallozzi's tweet. Of course I am not very good at it cause I have issues with making anything funky or cool like your sigs...I'm not that talented. My artistic talent resides on my walls in acrylic on canvas. lol

Comment

I don't do the arty things on pb. I just post the pics from there. The arty things I do using a program (lame one I know but it works for me) that came with my computer.

Anyway, even if it's on private, you can still post pics I'm pretty sure. Simply hover over the pic you want and choose the [IMG] code available. Click on the line next to it to copy it and paste it here. Or wherever on the threads you want.
                sigpic

Comment

oh, so I start in photobucket, hover over pix I want and then there will be an image code and c/p over on thread. Sounds simple I think I'll try that!

Comment

Looking forward to pretty pics!!

sigpic

Comment

Where's Jackson?
                      Where's Jackson?.jpg

Comment

I love it!

Still no luck with the pb?
                        sigpic

Comment

I think I'm missing a step in finding the actual link address to insert. I just chose the image icon above this box and find the pix to put there. Headache from head/desk syndrome

Comment

Let me see if I can get a couple of screen prints for you. Give me a few minutes.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok, sorry it took so long. I had a brain fart as to how to do the screen print.

*click for bigger*

Anyway, hover over the pic you want and a falldown menu will appear like shown. Choose the IMG Code and click on the code to the right (circled) and then paste here.

Hope it helps!
                              sigpic

Comment

Fic rec! Don't Drink the Wine
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X