No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you imagine the fangurl squee if there were something out there in which CB's character had to choose between BB's and MS's characters? I think several fandoms would explode!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Can you imagine the fangurl squee if there were something out there in which CB's character had to choose between BB's and MS's characters? I think several fandoms would explode!
      Hey, wouldn't that make a great fic with Daniel Vala and Cam.... hint, hint !!!!! Someone has to do it...

That reminds me of an AU video... hehe... doesn't everything.
      sigpic
      Sig by Toomi

Comment

Don't go looking in my direction for that fic, dearheart. I want all of my characters very happy. NOt one of them being sad at the end. I suck at sad.
        sigpic

Comment

Don't go looking in my direction for that fic, dearheart. I want all of my characters very happy. NOt one of them being sad at the end. I suck at sad.
          Lol on the suck at sad! I can't do it either, cause I'd just end up shipping each one with one special person and have everybody all fluffy happy... I too suck at sad. b
          sigpic - Know Vala Know SG-1 No Vala No SG-1 -

Comment

Yay for fluffy happy! I'm writing a story now for another pairing in SGA and it's all angsty. I'm not sure if it's coming out right as I hardly ever angst my characters. I laugh with them. But I'm all about happy fluff.

I think once this one's done, I'll get to work on that Crusade fic I was working on once upon a time. *ponders*
            sigpic

Comment

I don't think I could watch it! I'd be a nervous wreck that she'd end up with one and I'd want her with the other one.... now if there are TWO movies and CBs the female lead in both and she gets them each in a movie...ahhhhh now that's just perfect. I'd never stop squeeing. ever.

Comment

Yay for fluffy happy! I'm writing a story now for another pairing in SGA and it's all angsty. I'm not sure if it's coming out right as I hardly ever angst my characters. I laugh with them. But I'm all about happy fluff.

I think once this one's done, I'll get to work on that Crusade fic I was working on once upon a time. *ponders*
                oh...so you will pimp the 'other fandom' angsty fic here? so I can find it? I can read angst, though I like my angst with a bit of happy ending, but can endure if I don't get it... just will have to squirt some whipped cream in my mouth until the can is empty and I can stop crying.
                Last edited by spacegypsy; 16 January 2011, 09:31 PM. Reason: stupid letter fell off of a word - wasn't my fault

Comment

I could easily live with that compromise. I'm still working my way through Farscape, but I so love John/Aeryn.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spacegypsy View Post
                    I don't think I could watch it! I'd be a nervous wreck that she'd end up with one and I'd want her with the other one.... now if there are TWO movies and CBs the female lead in both and she gets them each in a movie...ahhhhh now that's just perfect. I'd never stop squeeing. ever.
                    Problem solved. hehe..

Now, there is one thing that I see that would be different in the two movies. In Farscape, John was the funny one and Aeryn the straight guy. In Stargate it was the opposite. That might be one reason I never fell for the Vala/Cam thing much. It was just too different to me for those two actors. Make sense?

Edit:
                    I could easily live with that compromise. I'm still working my way through Farscape, but I so love John/Aeryn.
                    Girl..... what season?... do you love it?..... It is wonderful isn't it?.... oh.... you have to let me know when you are finished so I can show you some amazing videos. People that make videos with Farscape are wonderfully talented.... they have such great visual material to use in their videos.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Toomi

Comment

oh...so you will pimp the 'other fandom' angsty fic here? so I can find it? I can read angst, though I like my angst with a bit of happy ending, but can endure if I don't get it... just will have to squirt some whipped cream in my mouth until the can is empty and I an stop crying.
                      The story won't go up until Tuesday *points to sig and avi* but I'll link up my ff.net user page so you can read my others. Ever's stories There's a few DeVilish amongst those that are happy stories an angsty short one in there as well.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SundaySusans View Post
                        Problem solved. hehe..

Now, there is one thing that I see that would be different in the two movies. In Farscape, John was the funny one and Aeryn the straight guy. In Stargate it was the opposite. That might be one reason I never fell for the Vala/Cam thing much. It was just too different to me for those two actors. Make sense?
                        For me, it was because I fell in love with DeVilish right after PU aired. If Vala was going to be back, she was going to be paired off with Daniel. So there. As far as I was concerned.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SundaySusans View Post
                          Problem solved. hehe..

agree, no Cam Vala for me though I understand the ship for others. I'm too much of a John Aeryn fan so I can't go Cam/Vala...nope.

Rainy Sundays are for watching all Farscape seasons and PKwars, from morn til night with a bottle of wine in there somewhere. Gah...now I wish it would rain. *sigh*

I have never written Farscape J/A cause really, it's so perfect and complete whereas D/V was left floating aimlessly by tptb and requires years of reading, writing D/V and therapy!

Comment

agree, no Cam Vala for me though I understand the ship for others. I'm too much of a John Aeryn fan so I can't go Cam/Vala...nope.

Rainy Sundays are for watching all Farscape seasons and PKwars, from morn til night with a bottle of wine in there somewhere. Gah...now I wish it would rain. *sigh*

I have never written Farscape J/A cause really, it's so perfect and complete whereas D/V was left floating aimlessly by tptb and requires years of reading, writing D/V and therapy!
                            Dearheart, that's the way tptb left all the ships on Stargate. And we all feel the need to explore them deeper through fics and vids.
                            sigpic

Comment

For me, it was because I fell in love with DeVilish right after PU aired. If Vala was going to be back, she was going to be paired off with Daniel. So there. As far as I was concerned.
                              o hell yeah! that's a no brainer for me too... I was hooked the second she took off that Helmet... And still hooked after all these years and never moved on... never...ever.

Comment

o hell yeah! that's a no brainer for me too... I was hooked the second she took off that Helmet... And still hooked after all these years and never moved on... never...ever.
                                When PU aired I loved seeing CB but I thought it was a one time appearance but I did fall in love when she returned .... she was so strong, so funny, so myterious and Daniel was so .... I'm not sure what he was but he did seem to want her there. Yet not. hehe. When he held her at the alter the show filled me in the way an episode can make you forget that there is anything else happening in the world around you. I love that feeling.

Sidebar: I still think it is so funny that both shows introduced CB character exactly the same. Helmet... and all....

Go to 3:16 to see the intro of Aeryn on Farscape
                                Spoiler:
                                Last edited by SundaySusans; 16 January 2011, 09:52 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Toomi

Comment

Working...
                                X