Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spacegypsy View Post
    I will attempt, again, to put the links correctly....okay, here are two responses to one word My Daughters and Mine
    Love both of them
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

So, I ended up joining livejournal... I have no self-control

sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Pimp area please... New How to render # 2 on FF.net... and soon to be on Live Journal

How To Render An Archeologist Speechless #2 Plan A
        sigpic - Know Vala Know SG-1 No Vala No SG-1 -

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          So, I ended up joining livejournal... I have no self-control

I feel your pain. I'm scattered all over the place now. Yikes... But see you there

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            Love both of them
            Thanks and isn't it fun to see the total difference with a one word prompt!?

Comment

Pimp area please... New How to render # 2 on FF.net... and soon to be on Live Journal

Sweet! I'm off to read!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yay! I left a comment on LJ

I feel your pain. I'm scattered all over the place now. Yikes... But see you there
                I'm like in 8 different places
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks and isn't it fun to see the total difference with a one word prompt!?
                  It is fun! Which is why I like prompt contests
                  sigpic

Comment

Wonderful! Loved it! We all saw how Daniel checked her up and down during Unending. Of course he liked that outfit on Vala!
                    sigpic

Comment

Love the gifs!

I really need to make more gifs, I'm going to have to find some time to make more
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin
                        We need Avalon II don't we! *waits*
                        Yes, I don't think I'm going to get around it for a while
                        sigpic

Comment

I understand. I'll try and be patient. I have that gif of Teal'c holding up the ceiling to keep me warm.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Wonderful! Loved it! We all saw how Daniel checked her up and down during Unending. Of course he liked that outfit on Vala!
                            I l o v e that scene it needs to be on auto repeat . thnx b

Comment

I can make Avalon II gifs. if you want. they might not be as good quality wise since i capped the DVD for the PU gifs and I don't have the DVD's for S9. only 10. heee But i can try from the AVI i have of all Claudia's eps. Tell me what scene you want and I can make it.
                              "They going to let me be the judge?" "Don't think so." "Then it's not a real Mal Doran is it?"
                              Fanfic
                              Craig Horner Site
                              Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

If you want to, go for it. But Yessi's been saying for almost a year how she needs to make gifs of Avalon II. I was just teasing her some.

Do you take gif requests though? Not DeVilish related but other Stargate related?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X