No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off, Gypsy, I'm reading your fic in another tab right now. Love your stories so I'm sure this one will be great!

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    Oh, I love it

Yep, also an "unofficial" ship day...

So when is the D/V ship day again? *is confused*
    Do we want to set something up for here? I'm game. Maybe for PU or MM?
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      First off, Gypsy, I'm reading your fic in another tab right now. Love your stories so I'm sure this one will be great!

Do we want to set something up for here? I'm game. Maybe for PU or MM?
      I would like if we did a little something here

It's interesting because wikipedia and imdb both claim that PU aired in December and that MM aired in September, I vote for MM since September is closer
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Well, according to GW, PU aired Jan 28 - way too close to other stuff for me, but I can make it work. MM aired September 8 - wide open for me.

Any other eps we might want to do?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spacegypsy View Post
          oh, so jan 28 is D/V ship day? I can't do LJ cause I can't keep up... lol.. I barely make any sense here, LJ is like a wonderful bullet train I can't seem to catch...it's all a blur - My Aged to perfection does not necessarily include LJ posting. Or forums l o l. Will endeavor to keep up here - I like it .
          I can't do LJ either although, I might get into it in the near future

Forums are not too bad to keep up with once you get used to the pace of it all
          Okay, colour ME confused....just what is there about LJ that one has to be able to 'keep up with'??? It's not like a live chat or twitter...you're not having to keep up with a ongoing conversation. LiveJournal is just what it says...it's a journal...if you have something you want to share then you post it and then people may or may not comment on what you've posted...nothing really complicated or confusing about it.
          sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
          http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

oh, so jan 28 is D/V ship day? I can't do LJ cause I can't keep up... lol.. I barely make any sense here, LJ is like a wonderful bullet train I can't seem to catch...it's all a blur - My Aged to perfection does not necessarily include LJ posting. Or forums l o l. Will endeavor to keep up here - I like it .
            I would like if we did a little something here

It's interesting because wikipedia and imdb both claim that PU aired in December and that MM aired in September, I vote for MM since September is closer
            The wiki here at GW lists the US air date for PU as Jan. 28/2005.
            And you've confused me here..."September is closer"....closer to what? Today is Dec 31st, tomorrow is January 1...seems to me that January 28th is closer to today than September.
            sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

Well, according to GW, PU aired Jan 28 - way too close to other stuff for me, but I can make it work. MM aired September 8 - wide open for me.

Any other eps we might want to do?
              (see bold)
              Might want to do for what Misi...this whole convo had to do with a specific 'ship' day and I'd always figured that date had to do with the airing of a significant episode.
              sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

one of my favorite couples in sg-1. i just wish they got together for real.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                  (see bold)
                  Might want to do for what Misi...this whole convo had to do with a specific 'ship' day and I'd always figured that date had to do with the airing of a significant episode.
                  Well, I didn't know if anyone had other suggestions. Unending, *shrugs* some random day in the middle of summer?

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                  Welcome to the Oven!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, I didn't know if anyone had other suggestions. Unending, *shrugs* some random day in the middle of summer?
                    Ah, I see...you wondering if there was some other episode besides PU that was more significant. I don't know what criteria one would use to determine that. Certainly I think PU set the entire personality of their relationship but it could be argued that if Vala hadn't come back then PU would've just been a fun one shot episode. Hmm....thinking about it more I suppose that MM is the turning point episode for both of them so maybe it should be MM.
                    sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

Happy new year!!!

Comment

I was asking if a) we want to do a Ship day of some sort. Either for an episode, holiday, or other reason. and b) if so, what day to do it on.

MM would be awesome.
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome Blueray.

Remember the episode Unending? Woohoo..... That was real, not an alternate universe, alternate daniel or vala........ Those 50 years happened and we have fics that are filling some of the time there on the ship as a couple. I really enjoy this video of Unending we were just watching a few weeks ago.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Toomi

Comment

Okay, colour ME confused....just what is there about LJ that one has to be able to 'keep up with'??? It's not like a live chat or twitter...you're not having to keep up with a ongoing conversation. LiveJournal is just what it says...it's a journal...if you have something you want to share then you post it and then people may or may not comment on what you've posted...nothing really complicated or confusing about it.
                            For me 'keep up' means one more page, like my email, my work email, my writing, my fansite, my work software, my twitter, my facebook with family etc. I have "trouble" with too many things that keep me on the computer - I paint a lot too, a whole lot, and I like to do stuff outside, I teach yoga, run the roads with friends, I live two short blocks from the beach so i like to wander down there, etc, etc, etc. So now that I have a bit more time I'm back here as a choice to add one more thing. LJ is awesome, and another choice to consider at some time. Blogs and journaling are easy to me, if I choose one and not try to 'keep up' with too many of them... that's what I was referring to. b
                            sigpic - Know Vala Know SG-1 No Vala No SG-1 -

Comment

Happy New Year Fruitcakes!!

The wiki here at GW lists the US air date for PU as Jan. 28/2005.
                              And you've confused me here..."September is closer"....closer to what? Today is Dec 31st, tomorrow is January 1...seems to me that January 28th is closer to today than September.
                              Well, my source said that PU was December hence the September is closer comment, but since my source was wrong it doesn't matter

Welcome to the oven!

For me 'keep up' means one more page, like my email, my work email, my writing, my fansite, my work software, my twitter, my facebook with family etc. I have "trouble" with too many things that keep me on the computer - I paint a lot too, a whole lot, and I like to do stuff outside, I teach yoga, run the roads with friends, I live two short blocks from the beach so i like to wander down there, etc, etc, etc. So now that I have a bit more time I'm back here as a choice to add one more thing. LJ is awesome, and another choice to consider at some time. Blogs and journaling are easy to me, if I choose one and not try to 'keep up' with too many of them... that's what I was referring to. b
                              Same here, I try to spread myself too thin
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Ah, okay...yes I can see how you'd need to be picky about what gets your time...we're delighted you've chosen our cozy little 'oven'...we're not likely to take to much effort to keep up with...days can pass at times with no one posting, but feel free to start a discussion or conversation, someone is beyond to come along and respond.
                                sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

Working...
                                X