Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    I don't bame you. I'd be peeved with them as well. I just might be peeved with them as I can't download it to watch whenever I want!
    You can if you have RealPlayer like me
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

For whichever unknown reasons, RealPlayer won't download in my computer.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

For whichever unknown reasons, RealPlayer won't download in my computer.
        Oh! Have you tried different versions of it?
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*blinks* There are different versions of them? Or are you talking 1.0 and 2.0 etc? All I know is this last summer, I had an iTune card and had to use my daughter's computer and a file converter to get to the songs I wanted.
          sigpic

Comment

Gypsy, you're supposed to come by and pimp your stories! She has another chapter of Confessions up!
            sigpic

Comment

*blinks* There are different versions of them? Or are you talking 1.0 and 2.0 etc? All I know is this last summer, I had an iTune card and had to use my daughter's computer and a file converter to get to the songs I wanted.
              Yeah, I think I have 10. Sometimes the older versions work better

I feel like reading some fics *goes to ff.net*
              sigpic

Comment

okay, not trying this again, my GW forum is acting nutty...
                sigpic - Know Vala Know SG-1 No Vala No SG-1 -

Comment

GW is acting nutty for everyone.
                  sigpic

Comment

Gypsy, you're supposed to come by and pimp your stories! She has another chapter of Confessions up!
                    I will certainly pimp from now on! If GW forum is working tomorrow when I post one C/C and One D/V...

Comment

clue me in... what is the January 18 2011 thingie, since I've been missing out on stuff I thought I'd ask.... *grins*

Comment

Originally posted by spacegypsy View Post
                        clue me in... what is the January 18 2011 thingie, since I've been missing out on stuff I thought I'd ask.... *grins*
                        HUH?...aside from January 18 (I believe) being the date that PU was originally aired and therefore our unofficial 'ship' day there isn't anything special about 2011 as far as I know...the DV LiveJournal community did a tribute to PU back in the fall because it was thought that doing something in January would interfer with our February Month of Love...beyond that I haven't the faintest idea about anything being planned for this January 18th...I doubt that GW's got anything official planned...J/S is the only 'ship' that gets a 'stickie' at the top of the forum listing.
                        Where are you seeing anything about the 18th?
                        sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                        http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                          HUH?...aside from January 18 (I believe) being the date that PU was originally aired and therefore our unofficial 'ship' day there isn't anything special about 2011 as far as I know...the DV LiveJournal community did a tribute to PU back in the fall because it was thought that doing something in January would interfer with our February Month of Love...beyond that I haven't the faintest idea about anything being planned for this January 18th...I doubt that GW's got anything official planned...J/S is the only 'ship' that gets a 'stickie' at the top of the forum listing.
                          Okay, I saw something I on someones little icon or something, just wanted to be sure ... thanks...

Comment

Thanks for the fic rec!!

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                              It can be an unofficial ship day here and fellow fruitcakes can post pics, vids and fics and just stop by to appreciate the ship. But, then again, you can do that any day, right!+

Comment

Originally posted by spacegypsy View Post
                                Okay, I saw something I on someones little icon or something, just wanted to be sure ... thanks...
                                I think what you saw was the 'ship' day for Magnus and Druitt from Sanctuary...which I think said January 8th.

And actually I'm a little off...our 'ship' day is January 28th.
                                sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                                http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Working...
                                X