Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone!!
    We are back from the seaside, and it was cloudy and sunny and humid.. i got a tan, sort of.
    My daughter and her friend loved it building sandcastles and running to get seawater to make it with, but then scarpering out of the sea as it was arctic. *Brrrr*
    Got back around 8pm last night, and I was out like a light by 10pm.
    Even though the girls loved it, they did narf argue! They are both 5 years old and sounded like an old married couple ala child,
    Aparently one of them trod on the others sandcastle so my daughter went and trod on the other sandcastle and then proceeded to explain to her friend why she did it. " You stamped on my sandcastle so I stamped on yours *hmmmpffffh*"
    Still, we sat quietly and let them argue it out.. five minutes later they were playing again and running to get their feet frozen in the icey water just to re do their sandblobs.

It was fun, I had a headache from laughing so much. we are Evil.
    Children are independant, let them argue things out, nothing is ever perfect unless it turns nasty. then we step in.
    But my god, did we giggle all day. good job we had nurofen. Lovely little resort.. called Broadstairs, in Kent.
    I love it there. It isnt hilly.. which is a plus.

xx
    Last edited by SpacedOutAgain; 22 August 2010, 01:46 AM.
    sigpic
    Made by me.

Comment

sigpic
      Made by me.

Comment

Sounds like you had a lovely time, Space! You didn't get a tan? That's ok, I never tan either. I jsut burn and then go back to being as pale as always.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

There's another chapter of Combat Bikini up!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
            I'm glad you had a good time!

I like that vid
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Mag has another chapter of Spider up!
                sigpic

Comment

My dvd player doesn't want to talk to my S9 SG-1 dvd's Here's hoping my computer isnt messing with me today.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    My dvd player doesn't want to talk to my S9 SG-1 dvd's Here's hoping my computer isnt messing with me today.
                    *crosses fingers*

I hope you get to watch it on your computer. Oh, and you should hit your dvd player (sometimes it works )
                    sigpic

Comment

It worked on my computer. On the second program I brought up. *sigh* My computer is peeving me more and more. Not sure, but I think I lost some fics I was working on as well. Grrr!

I might just smack the dvd player it tries that. Thanks for the advice! It might help exorcise my agression.
                      sigpic

Comment

There's another chapter of Combat Bikini up!
                        This title sounds intriguing...

Comment

It's a great fic! Not done yet, if your willing to wait for semi-regular updates, but so far, it's been great!

Have I welcomed you to the Oven?

sigpic

Comment

It worked on my computer. On the second program I brought up. *sigh* My computer is peeving me more and more. Not sure, but I think I lost some fics I was working on as well. Grrr!

I might just smack the dvd player it tries that. Thanks for the advice! It might help exorcise my agression.
                            *hugs* I hope you didn't lose anything... Have you checked your computer for viruses?
                            The old computer in my house is acting up too, I hope it's lasts a little bit more since I have important things in it

That's it, smack the dvd player, it will at least make you feel good
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't have a clue what's up. I try to access stories from my 'working on it' file and it comes up with an invalid pathname sort of message. I open my Word Perfect and I can access the same story in it's recent document list. *shrugs* So, I can work on the last 9 documents. I got an idea just as I was falling asleep so I'll be off and trying here soon.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi Ever', I think the best thing to do for now with your fics, when you do get them in the recent docs is to save them to disc or save them to a portable flashdrive, that way, at least they are saved untill you sort the problem out.
                                I hope at least you can open those doc's and save them or copy them over to another word format?

You working on it folder.. have you checked the permissions on it? I have no idea what to do really but I had a look online with this problem and sometimes the permissions are restricted which means I think it wont open unless it's changed?
                                If you get a chance.. put the error message as a question in the search engine and see what any possible answer there are.
                                sigpic
                                Made by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X