Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting question about names there.

Catherine is a good name.. would have meaning too. alot.
    But then, whenever I hear that name, 'Beauty and the beast crops up with Vincent calling out her name in that way, my brother does it perfectly.. which is beyond normal..

But lovely name, my aunt's name is Catherine.

*wonder's how long it will take for my blurry eye to go away, my freind said it could be 6 months.. from the excursion at the dentist last week when they stuck me in the mouth with the numbing needle*
    It makes for annoying cant concentrate on reading fics type of things, SO you must excuse my typos as they are one eye'd tested lately. Like having the after effects of conjunctivitis.
    o_O

talking of fics..
    will update in a mo..
    sigpic
    Made by me.

Comment

Chapter 5 is now up and its the last chapter..

What Part Of Non Interference Dont You Understand
      sigpic
      Made by me.

Comment

What's up with your eye? From the numbing at the dentist? Yikes!

I loved Beauty and the Beast! They still play it over here from time to time. *sigh* Your brother can do Vincent? How cool is that!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
          Interesting question about names there.

Catherine is a good name.. would have meaning too. alot.
          But then, whenever I hear that name, 'Beauty and the beast crops up with Vincent calling out her name in that way, my brother does it perfectly.. which is beyond normal..

But lovely name, my aunt's name is Catherine.

*wonder's how long it will take for my blurry eye to go away, my freind said it could be 6 months.. from the excursion at the dentist last week when they stuck me in the mouth with the numbing needle*
          It makes for annoying cant concentrate on reading fics type of things, SO you must excuse my typos as they are one eye'd tested lately. Like having the after effects of conjunctivitis.
          o_O

talking of fics..
          will update in a mo..
          Beauty and the Beast, I haven't watched that in a while...

I hope the eye improves soon *hugs*
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Aww thanks Ever' and Yessika!

Well, you remember when I went dentist last week to have that painfull back tooth extracted? and I had to have the needle stuck twice in my mouth? (and I hate needle's to say the least
            Remember when i said my eye was abit puffy?
            Well it still feels icky.. and its like having an eyelash in your eye all the time that you cant wash out and also like that cloggy feeling you get inside the underneath of your eye.
            My freind said that when some people have the numbing injection in their mouth the numbness goes uop the side of the face to the underside of the eye.. well.. 'lucky me.'...
            I feel like contacting my doctor on monday to ask what he can suggest.
            I'm getting abit fed up of the 'just woke up eye that wont wake up properly and likes to leave me blurry.
            My freind said she can see that it still looks puffy, I hope it doesnt stay or I'll be worried for bags under my eye.. literally!!
            sigpic
            Made by me.

Comment

Good idea talking to your dentist. Better safe than sorry.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                What's up with your eye? From the numbing at the dentist? Yikes!

I loved Beauty and the Beast! They still play it over here from time to time. *sigh* Your brother can do Vincent? How cool is that!
                heeeeeee!! and he can do 'Candyman' too.. which freaks my daughter out, as he says her name instead of 'helen' lol!!!!
                He is good at vocal imitations especially Yoda!!
                sigpic
                Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
                  heeeeeee!! and he can do 'Candyman' too.. which freaks my daughter out, as he says her name instead of 'helen' lol!!!!
                  He is good at vocal imitations especially Yoda!!
                  *giggles* Cool!

I hope your dentist gives you something to make it better
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

The dentist will more than likely give me eyedrops. She knew I didnt want to be stuck with the needle.. it was either that or be stuck with a needle anyhow but in the hand to go to sleep too..
                    choice - go to sleep and wake up feeling crap.
                    Get stuck anyway with it but go home straight away with fun after effects!

the funny thing is.. my daughter needs a check up this month as she is on her 7th baby tooth now that have gone..she looks like a vampire.. no upper front teeth, the two bottom teeth are now adult ones and she has lost another one from the bottom set.. she is tall for her age tho, not like me. I am glad her teeth are sorting themselves early. Just a tad annoying for her speech trying to say certain words without the front teeth is challenging.

At least I dont have migraines anymore due to the crushed tooth I had, it was split in an accident and had to go, but it took ages for me to get round to it
                    sigpic
                    Made by me.

Comment

Good thing with no more migraines!

My oldest was toothless for a while. Lost all of his front baby teeth when he was 4 or 5 and the adult ones didn't come in until he was almost 8!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Good thing with no more migraines!

My oldest was toothless for a while. Lost all of his front baby teeth when he was 4 or 5 and the adult ones didn't come in until he was almost 8!
                        WOW!

I was lucky, I didn't have any issues with my teeth, that is until, they said I needed to take my wisdom teeth out
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah.. It was the wisdom tooth that cracked. It kept coming out and going back in and in the meantime, it kept pushing my other teeth.. and then ouch, It had to go!
                          Two lots of antibiotics and it the pain still didnt subside.
                          Glad the bugga is out tho. Wouldnt want that when i'm old and well. old enough for a Bus pass.

How are we all today?? Read the fics yet?
                          Been shopping?
                          Had a lie in?

sigpic
                          Made by me.

Comment

I forgot to mention....

There's a poll over at SFX... Go vote for Daniel!

Vote for Daniel here
                            sigpic
                            Made by me.

Comment

I'm only just getting over to ff.net. I'll see if there are any fics! And I'm off to vote!
                              sigpic

Comment

You know.. I was just' watching 'TTTB' and noticed that the reason why Vala launched her little 'Inappropriate Manhood comments to the Senator was because the Senator sniped at Daniel first ' The Stargate program doesnt exist to satisfy your curiousity Doctor'
                                After he said that, the camera went straight to Vala to get her reaction and she kind of frowned did the shock look thing that showed 'how dare you speak to my Daniel like that'. so in effect she was defending Daniel against the senator who was blatently trying to put Daniel down.

So Go Vala!!

I just caught her reaction and had to watch it a few times. It's the sort of thing we would do when someone snipes at someone we care about. We take them down a peg..
                                Last edited by SpacedOutAgain; 07 August 2010, 12:38 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Made by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X