No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can any of the mods pass this topic to the Characters and Relationships's thread

Comment

Yes, please?

Comment

I've just sent a PM to one of Mods here, so let's hope this topic will be moved soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
          I've just sent a PM to one of Mods here, so let's hope this topic will be moved soon.
          great!

Comment

BTW, there's Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread Don't you think it's high time for Vala/Claudia Thunk Thread too?

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
              BTW, there's Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread Don't you think it's high time for Vala/Claudia Thunk Thread too?
              Kali there already is one in the characters folder.

Comment

Thanks Angie, found it

Comment

BTW, join us from time to time on Sundays, you know what chat I mean

Comment

Originally posted by BritAngie
                    Kali there already is one in the characters folder.
                    so much fun
                    thanx

Comment

Vala and Daniel would be hot!
                      Save us from danger, save us from evil
                      Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Originally posted by jack and sam 4eva 2getha
                        Vala and Daniel would be hot!
                        Yup
                        and don't forger about THIS site

Comment

any ideas for Daniel/Vala stories in season 9?

Comment

"Claudia Black is enjoying the chance to more deeply develop her Stargate SG-1 character, the actress told GateWorld in a recent interview. Black returns as the alien con artist Vala in the first six episodes of the show's upcoming ninth season.

"She's a very vibrant, very -- hopefully -- entertaining character," Black told GateWorld. "People responded very, very well -- especially on set -- immediately to the chemistry between Vala and Daniel. She's a perfect foil for him because he is so serious, and she's just this wonderful ball of light and energy. And the fact that she's got an edge to her and can't be trusted means comedically I've got fantastic scope."

Black first appeared in Season Eight's "Prometheus Unbound," in which Vala hijacks the Earth vessel only to discover that Daniel Jackson (Shanks) is still on board.

But by the episode's end, viewers learn that nothing Vala has told Daniel about herself may be true. So will fans get to know the real Vala this season? "I think we actually get to see some of her vulnerability," Black said. "She really is an onion. She's a cute onion! Maybe she doesn't smell so bad! Occasionally Daniel will get close and peel off a few too many layers, and her guard comes up again.

"And what I like is the idea -- and because I am such a romantic -- that she has never come across someone like Daniel before. And it seems that she's been sent to drive him crazy."

Comment

"And what I like is the idea -- and because I am such a romantic -- that she has never come across someone like Daniel before. And it seems that she's been sent to drive him crazy."
                              I like to see it. lol

Comment

I can hardly wait to read the whole interview, Darren (GateWorld) said it's gonna be available in a few weeks time. Unfortunately it's a short interview, but they're going to try to get Claudia for a longer interview

Comment

Working...
                                X