Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    Milena, you should watch SPN, it's a blast!!

My to-do list:

1. 3 vids for Ship day (one fluff, one gutter, one angst)
    2. Artwork for Ship day (probably banners and wps)
    3. Rush fan vid
    4. 2 D/V vids
    5. Helen/John vid
    6. Eli/Chloe vid
    7. 2 POTC vids

Oooh so many goodies Ship day, is that the Sam/Jack day?

What kind of D/V vids can we look forward to? Angst, fluffy, humour, AU?
    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
      Oooh so many goodies Ship day, is that the Sam/Jack day?

What kind of D/V vids can we look forward to? Angst, fluffy, humour, AU?
      Yep, it the official Sam/Jack day (when Divide and Conquer came out)

Humour and gutter, humour and gutter it's what I'm going for
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        Yep, it the official Sam/Jack day (when Divide and Conquer came out)

Humour and gutter, humour and gutter it's what I'm going for
        Ooh, that makes sense I always thought the day was totally random but that makes a lot more sense

Dude. That is an epic combination! Can't wait to see them
        ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
          Can I just say that graduation costs a bloody fortune, and I am not happy about it *grumbles*
          Oh that sucks!! Thank God my government pays for me to go to uni (well gives me a loan whatever)

Banner by Stef
          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Seriously...
            Spoiler:
            Now my brain is just seeing angry!sex. Which is all the hotter And "holy crap, you saved me" can tooootally be naturally followed up by some good makin' out
            ...You make excellent points. I'll see what I can do

*snort* That was epic
            Wasn't it? I told my cousin last night that I was HAPPY about that secret, and he's like "...WTF why?"... Easy: the comments were awesome, and we all got to laugh at the troll. There are 5 tricks to surviving SPN fandom: 1) Have a decent collection of gifs, 2) Know when to laugh at the trolls/idiots, 3) Know when to kick said trolls/idiots in the ass with logic, 4) Never get involved in a ship war (instead, grab a chair, sit back, and watch the show from the sidelines. It's fun), and 5) For the love of God, stay away from the crazy sections.

It's all very simple

...that just made me want to watch them more
            The power of their stares compel you

Spoiler:

I KNOW RIGHT?? I have to finish a challenge vid but after that I'm throwing myself into my old D/V projects and hopefully pumping a few out. What all have you got on your creative To-Do list?
            I don't have any old D/V projects, but I've been going through and rendering what I have of WIPs... I'm up to 11 at the moment *head/desk* I'm pretty sure I'll never finish most of them. XD

Um...yeah. We're gonna know next week? Cuz I was gonna start watching but if I'm just gonna fall in love with him to see him die...
            Spoiler:
            No. The finale is still 2 episodes away. But they've released all the summaries for the episodes, and the finale's says "a beloved character will die"... at first it said "faces death" which made everyone say "hey, maybe they won't actually die!"... and then they changed the wording and there was a collective "NOOOOOO!" from everyone.

Right now the list of possibilities is: Dean, Sam, Cas, Bobby, Crowley (assuming he lives through 21), Chuck, Lucifer, Michael, and Adam. ONLY taking into account the beloved thing is: Dean, Sam, Cas, Bobby, and Chuck. (and MAYBE Lucifer and Crowley) but, like I said, last season they said "Beloved character" and it turned out to be the one that everyone hated. (unless, again as I said, they meant when Cas died. But that didn't stick, so it really doesn't count)...

Cas is fine until the finale, at least. I'm praying that Cas/Misha's popularity (and all the fans he brought/keeps with the show) will save him.... If not... I'll have to break out my T. Bear gif...

...Are there any women/old men on scooters going 250 mph or Bentleys on fire speeding towards a rural area?
            Dude, stop making me want to read G/O again It's not here at the moment, so I can't just go and grab it XD

annnd on topic: say the next stargate movie gets greenlit, and they actually make it... Would you prefer they not mention Vala AT ALL, or have some excuse for her not being there... bear in mind, when I say excuse, I mean "she's dead" or "she left"...
            Last edited by LittleMissJigsaw; 26 April 2010, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Ooh, that makes sense I always thought the day was totally random but that makes a lot more sense

Dude. That is an epic combination! Can't wait to see them
              I know it makes sense and it inspired us Helen/John shippers (Sanctuary) to do the same thing

It's going to be a while
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
                annnd on topic: say the next stargate movie gets greenlit, and they actually make it... Would you prefer they not mention Vala AT ALL, or have some excuse for her not being there... bear in mind, when I say excuse, I mean "she's dead" or "she left"...
                No I think we need a mention, how about "she's heavily pregnant and therefore is barred from gate travel'

Banner by Stef
                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                  No I think we need a mention, how about "she's heavily pregnant and therefore is barred from gate travel'
                  Yes!!!!

*daydreams about the third sg-1 movie*
                  sigpic

Comment

*sigh*

hello..

Just watched 'Unending' again.. havent seen it in a while.

made me get all teary.

*sigh*

seeya later..

(must. watch. something. lighthearted.)
                    sigpic
                    Made by me.

Comment

Space, are you saying we need to watch Unending and then Prometheus Unbound? That's light hearted. Kind of backward though.
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hey Ever'!!

that sounds like a good idea!!

I will do that! but have to wait for my daughter's bedtime later as she I had to collect her early from school today as she still wasnt well. they said she had high temp and earache / tummy ache, But she is watching #tom and jerry and PHSL! so the meds worked I hope..

I think tho, if I put the headphones on, I can crash out and watch the dvd now...

Space x
                        sigpic
                        Made by me.

Comment

Oh, poor baby! Give her a hug from Aunty Ever!
                          For the life of my I can't figure out PHSL. What is it?

And definitely need to watch PU! Gotta put those two kisses together!
                          sigpic

Comment

I will, she keeps running over and squashing me for a hug.
                            PHSL.. think of PMSL but in 'her' instead of 'my'. or LMAO / LHAO...
                            (laughing her ass off / pissng herself laughing' ) as she has a wicked sense of humour..
                            She's got and old wooden childs rocking chair and is so comfy in it like a little old lady.. infront of the tv.

PU and UE, good idea for a sig!

sigpic
                            Made by me.

Comment

I've seen someone with a sig like that. Years ago. Don't remember who. Hmmm.
                              sigpic

Comment

someones got one here! It might be Yessika.. I commented on her sig the other day!

I want to do one with Daniel in Threads, when he was pouring the sugar into his coffee...

sigpic
                                Made by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X