Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special Request.

I'm getting ready to write a D/V seq.

I've developed a habit over on the S/j thread of having vids made for my fics ( I can't make vid worth squat)
    Any chance anyone here wants to take up the challenge?
    Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
    Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
    Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lesleyp View Post
      Special Request.

I'm getting ready to write a D/V seq.

I've developed a habit over on the S/j thread of having vids made for my fics ( I can't make vid worth squat)
      Any chance anyone here wants to take up the challenge?
      Is this the DV fic for me (LOL) and I can try but someone else might want to do it
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti View Post
        Is this the DV fic for me (LOL) and I can try but someone else might want to do it

Hey look who it is....yup, that's the one.
        The S/j one has gone for vid making and just tying up a few loose ends...then I'm all your's Nefertiti....gonna fix that little heart break I put you through.
        Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
        Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
        Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lesleyp View Post
          Hey look who it is....yup, that's the one.
          The S/j one has gone for vid making and just tying up a few loose ends...then I'm all your's Nefertiti....gonna fix that little heart break I put you through.
          Awww you’re too kind to me, I am waiting in anticipation for the story. I just can’t hold off much longer lol, I love all your stories, beautifully written even if I don’t sometimes like the plot (LOL, but you’re making that up to me so that’s all that counts). So I can only imagine what you could do with these two with your ability and manipulation of words such a talent. If anything you are a great artist, which I envy and appreciate just thought you should know.
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by keli76 View Post
            hi i'm new in this thread too!, i love the whole idea of and
            and i'm really sad that sg1 is ending i've watched the show from the beginning), but the whole love hate relationship that n have going is great, and soo funny at times.......
            I've been a member of gateworld for a while now but alittle shy to comment usually, ( must be having a 'be brave day' )
            kepp going peeps i'm loving this thread..

Welcome, welcome!

Comment

Welcome Stargate Fan and keli76

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                Welcome Stargate Fan and keli76

Great Picture....I love the one were he was kissing her on the cheek
                Spoiler:

Comment

Great Picture....I love the one were he was kissing her on the cheek
                  I have it somewere....

No...this is not the one

Comment

In that picture she looks like she was saying "Oops sorry!!!" funny
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I don't have it!!!!
                      Sorry

Comment

welcome to everyone whos new here, have fun
                        i definitely need to rewatch s10 soooo great

Comment

In that picture she looks like she was saying "Oops sorry!!!" funny
                          Heheh

Comment

someone say rewatch season ten. I wish I knew more people in Cincinnati that watch Stargate Sg1......I really just want to have a SG1 night right before the start of the second half, I have all of season Nine and the first half of season ten. I think it would be cool, vote on the groups favorite eps and watch them right before the second half starts......I just dream I guess lol, anywho I always watch at least one or two eps a day so I guess I rewatch them all the time.

As for the picture ValaCB thats ok I seen it before I just love the chemistry between those two on and off the set. They just get along so famously!!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I guess you are right I just hope the keep them together in the end. I just love the couple thanks for the pic greeting loved it. Fine no Atlantis for & . Do you really think they will have a spin off for them? I like how you think what city could they find I am a History buff I will have to think about that one.
                              sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

someone say rewatch season ten. I wish I knew more people in Cincinnati that watch Stargate Sg1......I really just want to have a SG1 night right before the start of the second half, I have all of season Nine and the first half of season ten. I think it would be cool, vote on the groups favorite eps and watch them right before the second half starts......I just dream I guess lol, anywho I always watch at least one or two eps a day so I guess I rewatch them all the time.

As for the picture ValaCB thats ok I seen it before I just love the chemistry between those two on and off the set. They just get along so famously!!
                                i know what you mean, i wished i knew some sg1 fans in real life, everyone i know doesn't know sg1 or doesn't like it *sigh* life is hard!

Comment

Working...
                                X