Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
    Hi all I am new to this forum and SG-1 and Atlantis. I have been reading this thread and I am a full fledge shipper of Vala and Daniel. I love them together there is some much chemistry. I just joined utube for them and love the video tributes I have watched. I don't have cable right now so I have been reading the spoilers and watching the clips online. I can only watch the sindication which is behind scifi.

Welcome to the Thread!

Comment

Thank you all for your help I appreciate it. Thanks for your help ValaMalduran I will search for those.
      Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
        Nice post attack. Hope you're not feeling better soon.

A.

oooh no I will have many post attacts ... yah!

Comment

Hey, I'm new in here. I've been in another D/V forum for a while and thought I would expand the horizons. Or, feed the addiction. I love SG-1 and think that it's a big mistake to cancel the show. Makes no sense, whatsoever!

Anyway, I wanted to say 'hello.'

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Fan View Post
            Hey, I'm new in here. I've been in another D/V forum for a while and thought I would expand the horizons. Or, feed the addiction. I love SG-1 and think that it's a big mistake to cancel the show. Makes no sense, whatsoever!

Hello and welcome!

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Stargate Fan, so what other DV forum's have you been to? I'm looking to feed my addiction. Can't have too much DV!
              I reject your reality and substitute my own!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Invisionfree.com
                Forum Directory (upper right corner)
                scroll down to TV/movies and select it
                Page 5
                # 238
                I think that's it. If you have problems, let me know. I'm sure you'd be welcome there!

Comment

greetings! and welcome !

Comment

OH Welcome, its so nice to see others coming on board the DV love ship, hope you have a wonderful time!!!!! (wink) anywho it is so nice to be back, School is just killing me and haven't had much time for forums.......been craving my Daniel and His Vala fuzzies all week!!!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks, althought I'm kinda grossed out by the thought that newbies come in here as 'prim'tah's.' Ewww.

On the other site, I'm the appointed president of "Danny's Bad Girl's." I can't remember how that came about as it was this last spring and a lot has gone on since then (or credit it to just my getting 'old').

I've been watching the season 9 dvd's, listening to the audio commentary and enjoying every bit of it. Can't get enough!

Comment

Welcome, welcome!

Comment

Thanks, althought I'm kinda grossed out by the thought that newbies come in here as 'prim'tah's.' Ewww.

On the other site, I'm the appointed president of "Danny's Bad Girl's." I can't remember how that came about as it was this last spring and a lot has gone on since then (or credit it to just my getting 'old').

I've been watching the season 9 dvd's, listening to the audio commentary and enjoying every bit of it. Can't get enough!

hii
                          great to see you here! i'm on the d/v forum too
                          yeah i don't know how we came up with "danny's bad girls", but i like it

Comment

I was just thinking do you guys think & could go to Atlantis after SG-1 goes off? I know there are going to be 2 movies of SG-1 after the finale but I was just wondering what do think after that? Atlantis is Daniel Disneyland but what could Vala do there besides cause myschief?
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

oooh I've got an idea why don't they get a house and live together whahha

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
                                oooh I've got an idea why don't they get a house and live together whahha
                                They could start a reality show.....Newlyweds.....Oops already been done.....but hey it could still work, just a Daniel and Vala spin on things.......... Can you picture it

Vala: "Daniel is this chicken or fish...cuz the can says chicken of the sea?"
                                Daniel: (Smiles widely shaking his head) " No Honey its fish, now lets go to bed!!!"

lol sorry my imagination runs wild sometimes. Honestly I just would like them (daniel and Vala) to have a happy ending **together**.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X