Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
    As LC knows, I've been having trouble finding my D/V inspiration...for about two months now, I think. There just aren't enough prompts out there.

But I finally got a little ficlet written, and I think I've gotten rid of the writer's block for DeVillish for good. It's just a little fluffy thing: Words, Words, Words
    Yay! Fic! I'm off and reading!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

As LC knows, I've been having trouble finding my D/V inspiration...for about two months now, I think. There just aren't enough prompts out there.

But I finally got a little ficlet written, and I think I've gotten rid of the writer's block for DeVillish for good. It's just a little fluffy thing: Words, Words, Words
      lovely lovely, a lot of fun!!!

Comment

Hahha, it's so cute, Merry!

Comment

Just watching classic Daniel/Vala.... Avalon

Favorite line so far...

Oh, I haven't been this disappointed since Daniel and I had $%£
          sigpic

Comment

wonderful
            done a lj-add-round too with you all, hadnt added some of you yet (like rac, merry & everlovin) hope you dont mind im orbinglight there onl lj *nods*

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
              wonderful
              done a lj-add-round too with you all, hadnt added some of you yet (like rac, merry & everlovin) hope you dont mind im orbinglight there onl lj *nods*
              Now I know who you are. I was wondering . . . "Who is orbinglight????" Friended you back.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
                wonderful
                added my dear.
                Oh I had a ball yesterday watching Prometheus Unbound with the audio commetary--- Claudia Black is a riot, as is Damien Kindler (the writer) and the director Andy Mikita. There is a lot of discussion about the chemistry of Vala and Daniel and how it impressed everyone who saw it, which is why the character is brought back. it was a lot of fun. Also the fruitcake comment was an add-lib!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                  added my dear.
                  Oh I had a ball yesterday watching Prometheus Unbound with the audio commetary--- Claudia Black is a riot, as is Damien Kindler (the writer) and the director Andy Mikita. There is a lot of discussiona bout the chemistry of Vala and Daniel and how it impressed everyone who saw it, which is why the character is brought back. it was a lot of fun.
                  Well you know you could always pop over to that little community I just started on LJ and make some icons on Prometheus Unbound *bats eyelashes*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                    Well you know you could always pop over to that little community I just started on LJ and make some icons on Prometheus Unbound *bats eyelashes*
                    oh honey I can't make icons , etc... I have no talent. (and no gimp)

Comment

*sniff* It's easy (and gimp is free ) and you write therefore you have talent...therefore you can gimp...see the logic? And there are some great threads in the fandom section that will help you if you have any questions about making icons

by the way even if you don't make any icons you can still join the community because you don't have to have made icons to be able to vote

Comment

added my dear.
                        Oh I had a ball yesterday watching Prometheus Unbound with the audio commetary--- Claudia Black is a riot, as is Damien Kindler (the writer) and the director Andy Mikita. There is a lot of discussion about the chemistry of Vala and Daniel and how it impressed everyone who saw it, which is why the character is brought back. it was a lot of fun. Also the fruitcake comment was an add-lib!
                        I'm doing an SG-1 rewatch (currently in season 2) when I'm done, I plan on watching with all the commentaries. (I've only seen three of the commentaries before)

Pfft! I haven't figured out gimp yet and I manage! Points at your icon and all the sigs you inspired. You have the inspiration. Most computers come with a camera/photo manip program (that's what I've figured out) Go for it! I'll let you know where I've found most of my backgrounds etc from.

Of course, we understand when you get back to school and don't have time, but in the meantime. . .
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          I'm doing an SG-1 rewatch (currently in season 2) when I'm done, I plan on watching with all the commentaries. (I've only seen three of the commentaries before)

Pfft! I haven't figured out gimp yet and I manage! Points at your icon and all the sigs you inspired. You have the inspiration. Most computers come with a camera/photo manip program (that's what I've figured out) Go for it! I'll let you know where I've found most of my backgrounds etc from.

Of course, we understand when you get back to school and don't have time, but in the meantime. . .
                          *jumps up and down* do it do it do it Rac!!!! Really it's not so hard

And here's a link to help you- Secrets of the S/J family artwork thread, go to post #9 and there's a tut by Jumble about making a sig for total gimp newbies but you can still use it to make an icon (just make the size of it 100 by 100) and anyone would be happy to answer any questions you might have

And you can download gimp here

And it's for Daniel and Vala look how sad they look sitting in the corner because you won't gimp them poor things

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            *jumps up and down* do it do it do it Rac!!!! Really it's not so hard

And here's a link to help you- Secrets of the S/J family artwork thread, go to post #9 and there's a tut by Jumble about making a sig for total gimp newbies but you can still use it to make an icon (just make the size of it 100 by 100) and anyone would be happy to answer any questions you might have

And you can download gimp here

And it's for Daniel and Vala look how sad they look sitting in the corner because you won't gimp them poor things
                            *giggles* Amanda! Do you suppose if we whisper in her ear at night it'll convince her to give it a try?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              *giggles* Amanda! Do you suppose if we whisper in her ear at night it'll convince her to give it a try?
                              Oh it just might

Look how sad Vala is because Rac won't gimp them She won't even accept comfort from Daniel

You know...I can probably make you a tut on how to make an icon in gimp!

Comment

well a tut is a good idea.
                                now off to see ice age three (finds sid adorable )

Comment

Working...
                                X