• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reallly hope they include Vala in the next flick miss her and daniel

Comment

Originally posted by J_C View Post
      I reallly hope they include Vala in the next flick miss her and daniel
      Hi JC! Welcome to the Oven!

Unfortunately, Brad Wright has said there is no place for Vala in SG-1 3. He probably worded it and hopefully meant it nicer than I have it here.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I have to agree. I think this is gonna be an old style SG-1. And while I love Old style SG-1, I love the new style too. I think mixing them would've been much more fun to see. *nod nod* And I really wanted banter between Jack and Vala. Of course shipping of Daniel and Vala, but Jack and Vala for humor. LMAO
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
          I have to agree. I think this is gonna be an old style SG-1. And while I love Old style SG-1, I love the new style too. I think mixing them would've been much more fun to see. *nod nod* And I really wanted banter between Jack and Vala. Of course shipping of Daniel and Vala, but Jack and Vala for humor. LMAO
          Yeah.....we never did get any real Jack/Vala interaction. I bet the banter between them two would be hilarious if done right....and then add Daniel....well....it would whole lotta fun....I think.
          sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

My fluffy stuff mind went more along the lines of love at first sight/massively in denial about it kinda thing. LMAO
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
              Yeah.....we never did get any real Jack/Vala interaction. I bet the banter between them two would be hilarious if done right....and then add Daniel....well....it would whole lotta fun....I think.
              I have always envisioned the two of them picking on daniel, what a riot!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                I have always envisioned the two of them picking on daniel, what a riot!
                Exactly. Or a scene like Daniel says something really technical and confuses Jack. Vala interprets and Jack goes something like 'wow, she speaks Daniel?' Just one of the many thoughts I had. LMAO I know, I'm weird.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by skypilot_dlm View Post
                  Hello! This looks like a fun place to begin, and say hello. *waves hello* I love future fluff, and Daniel/Vala's future in particular, and after reading some of the comments I'd have to say I am in agreement with most in saying that there really was no defining event that brought them together as a couple. It was just something that gradually evolved from friendship into something much more. I could actually go on and on about those two, but I won't, lol.
                  My fluffy stuff mind went more along the lines of love at first sight/massively in denial about it kinda thing. LMAO
                  I'm kinda split between you two. There were some defining moments...like...the kiss on the Prometheus and her getting burned, but they weren't really defining moments, they were just...moments.

But it was painfully obvious that Daniel had it in for Vala from the beginning, and was in denial.

Comment

Exactly. Or a scene like Daniel says something really technical and confuses Jack. Vala interprets and Jack goes something like 'wow, she speaks Daniel?' Just one of the many thoughts I had. LMAO I know, I'm weird.
                    Wow. That'd be awesome! I really want some Vala/Jack interaction. I always saw them teaming up against Daniel too. And Vala might even go fishing with Jack! (making Daniel uber-jealous. )

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                      I'm kinda split between you two. There were some defining moments...like...the kiss on the Prometheus and her getting burned, but they weren't really defining moments, they were just...moments.

But it was painfully obvious that Daniel had it in for Vala from the beginning, and was in denial.

Well, I think they are both kinda in denial really. I mean, I think Vala was trying to get.... well you know so she could get him out of her system and move on. And that was why she had been so adamant about it. And well.... then it changed and their relationship kinda changed a bit. But I think both really are going through their own forms of denial. *nod nod*
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL! That is awesome, Serena, not weird at all. Very Vala, very Jack. I really want more Jack/Vala interaction, even if it's just in fics.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                        ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                          Wow. That'd be awesome! I really want some Vala/Jack interaction. I always saw them teaming up against Daniel too. And Vala might even go fishing with Jack! (making Daniel uber-jealous. )
                          Thanks.

LMAO That would be awesome!

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                          LOL! That is awesome, Serena, not weird at all. Very Vala, very Jack. I really want more Jack/Vala interaction, even if it's just in fics.
                          *smiles* Thanks! I'd write a fic, but I'm terrified to. Just for the simple fact that I don't wanna make any mistakes. It's just hard for me to interpret other people's creations. *nod nod*
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, I think they are both kinda in denial really. I mean, I think Vala was trying to get.... well you know so she could get him out of her system and move on. And that was why she had been so adamant about it. And well.... then it changed and their relationship kinda changed a bit. But I think both really are going through their own forms of denial. *nod nod*
                            Indeed. But Daniel was more in denial, I think.

But because they're both in denial, it just makes their relationship so much cuter! How they realise their feelings for each other and...aww! So cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post

I remember when I posted my first fic. I was so scared and got one review so I wrote another chapter and another lol. Before long it was waaaaay too long and I felt a little more comfortable. I wish I could write small fics but I get so long winded and just keep on going. You should try if you want to. Even short fics are good

We could do a challenge of sorts. Post a list of words we all come up with, set a deadline and then submit short fics/vids/artwork for a word of our own choosing. No one gets assigned anything, just take your pic. If more than one person choses the same word thats cool too. What d'ya think?

Anyone seen Stef lately????
                              Love this idea! Although, as much as I would love to write a fic I'm far too busy atm... I can barely manage new artwork, tbh, and that takes me like half an hour! But I love this challenge.

And as for the new thread... *dashes off to join*

So when would we be posting the words?

EDIT: *giggle* Mrs Jackson... That's me! Or Ms Jackson, anyway
                              Last edited by LiliJ; 28 February 2009, 05:35 AM.
                              ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

*runs in*

Wheee!

How are we all?
                                ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Working...
                                X