Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
    i was doing a little catch up and then .. ....i saw the pics!!! Gezzzzzzzz Thanks SundaySusans for the pics, she is beautiful in all the pics... her hair its Perfect i love it *wishes to my hair be curly* ... the only thing that is missing now is a panel with Claudia Black and Amanda Tapping , it would be so cool !!!
    My Dream!!! that would be so nice, i hope someday go to a panel and it would be fun ... like a "Girly Panel" Jk.
    Originally posted by tayradio View Post
    I'd have loved to have had ol' Doc Fraiser still around for seasons nine and ten. And a panel with Claudia, Amanda AND Teryl would have been too much fun!!!
    Originally posted by tayradio View Post
    Yeah, I didn't have a real problem with Lam, but.... I keep thinking how much better scenes like.... the one in the infirmary with Daniel and Vala would have been with Fraiser. The "Let's make babies" scene, for example....
    I am so in line with everything in this conversation! I'm not a big Teryl fan on her own, but I love her with Amanda Tapping and would have loved to see her with Claudia Black. Lexa Doig is pretty awesome too, but her character never went far enough to have chemistry with anyone but Beau Bridges.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
    ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
      (((((milena))))) great to see you here again and i gotta tell you THAT VID IS AMAZING!!!!!! i love it its perfect!!
      Maggie!!!! *tacklehugs* I am SO glad to be here again! I've missed you and the other Fruitcakes!!! I see we've got a lot of new ones!! Witness the power of DeVilish! (keeping track, Cat? ) Thank you so much for you comments! I toiled over the vid for so long, I'm so happy it was worth the tears (yeah there were tears, I thought the comp had deleted the whole file )!

I don't know if the new 'cakes know but I keep a rollcall of all Oven members, new and old It looks something like this:

Definitions
      Fruitcakes = they who ship Daniel/Vala
      The Oven = the Daniel/Vala Ship thread
      DeVilish = the pairing of Daniel/Vala (like Sparky or Spanky or Sheyla)
      We came for DeVilish, we stayed for the Fruitcakes = our pseudo slogan

Rollcall
      Anjirika = Anjirika/Anji
      Arwen_Undomiel = Arwen
      Blower'sGate = BG
      Cat283 = Buttercup (Boutondor on LJ)
      CrazyLikeAFox = Cat
      Djay = Djay
      DJgirl = Wendy
      DVShipper = Ash
      ErinB = Erin (AerynB on FF.net and LJ)
      Everlovin = Misi
      FaithStars = Faith/Jess
      Fehrytales = Fehry
      Fluffypigeon = Kris
      Gioia = Gioia (gioia_gg on LJ, gioia-gg on FF.net)
      ichinisa = ????
      Isabelqc = Isa (hariboo smirks on LJ)
      iolanda = Iolanda
      john_and_teyla_for_life = Kate
      Josiesgirl = Lissa
      Kales = Kales/Kay (sorrel rowan on FF.net/LJ)
      kamiikiteiru = Kami
      Kath_pup = Kath
      kzaciswan = ????
      Ladyinred = Kat
      LC = LC (lc59 on FF.net/LJ)
      Leech10 (guy) = Michael
      Lilacs4370 = Jenn
      LittleMissJigsaw = Kelly (L.O.T.S. on FF.net and Pirategoddess on YT)
      Lutrina = Lutrina
      madaboutdanny = MAD
      madaline_7 = Mada
      MaeveBran = Maeve
      Magnecite = Mag (infinitespace junky on FF.net)
      marbleC (guy) = Walter
      MerryK = Merry (MerryKK on FF.net and LJ)
      Milena_D. = Gab
      mrs. Jackson982 = Sarah
      natalia = Nat (natalia5345 on FF.net/LJ)
      ObsessiveShip = Cecilia
      Odakota-Rose = Ren (Odakota-Rose on FF.net, odakota_rose on LJ, odakotarose on YT)
      Parthenos = Beth
      PengYn = MegYn
      PirateBijjy = Bijjy (GatePirate on FF.net)
      Poundpuppy29 = Erika
      Rac80 = Rachelle
      RinggoldGate = Susan
      Risti = Risti
      sg-daniel = Maggie (orbinglight on LJ)
      SG1Cat (guy) = Darryl
      Sillyscipia = Silly
      Stargate78fan (girl) = Dannii (Gommeroi on FF.net)
      StargateHERO = Nicole (NoDoubtFan on FF.net and nodoubtfan92 on LJ)
      Stef = Stef (ValaMD on FF.net/YT and scifi_tv_addict on LJ)
      tayradio = Taylor “Tay”
      Tonttu (guy) = Tonttu
      Toomi = Toomi
      ValaMalduran = ValaM
      wt042 = Whitney
      xXValaXx = Steph

It's huge, I know But you are all a part of that now!

To be added to the list, just let me know your name (doesn't even have to be real, a nickname will do ) and I'll add it up there with your username. Then you'll be an official Fruitcake (not that you're not already, let's face it, loving DeVilish qualifies you for ceritification )
      Last edited by Milena_D; 13 November 2008, 07:11 PM.
      ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

And for the new people

Welcome to the Oven, misskitten!!!

Welcome to the Oven, Rachel-Kree!!!

Welcome to the Oven, TishTash!!!

Welcome to the Oven, Sue_Jackson!!!

Welcome to the Oven, star.woman!!!

I went back a few pages and got everyone I saw was new but if I missed you because you were on an earlier page I'm totally sorry!! Just put up a post so I know who to welcome and you'll get your very own welcome wagon too!!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Susan, the pictures are fantastic!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
            Maggie!!!! *tacklehugs* I am SO glad to be here again! I've missed you and the other Fruitcakes!!! I see we've got a lot of new ones!! Witness the power of DeVilish! (keeping track, Cat? ) Thank you so much for you comments! I toiled over the vid for so long, I'm so happy it was worth the tears (yeah there were tears, I thought the comp had deleted the whole file )!

I don't know if the new 'cakes know but I keep a rollcall of all Oven members, new and old It looks something like this:

Definitions
            Fruitcakes = they who ship Daniel/Vala
            The Oven = the Daniel/Vala Ship thread
            DeVilish = the pairing of Daniel/Vala (like Sparky or Spanky or Sheyla)
            We came for DeVilish, we stayed for the Fruitcakes = our pseudo slogan

Rollcall
            Anjirika = Anjirika/Anji
            Arwen_Undomiel = Arwen
            Blower'sGate = BG
            CrazyLikeAFox = Cat
            Djay = Djay
            DJgirl = Wendy
            DVShipper = Ash
            Everlovin = Misi
            FaithStars = Faith/Jess
            Fehrytales = Fehry
            Fluffypigeon = Kris
            ichinisa = ????
            iolanda = Iolanda
            Josiesgirl = Lissa
            kamiikiteiru = Kami
            Kath_pup = Kath
            kzaciswan = ????
            Ladyinred = Kat
            Leech10 (guy) = Michael
            Lilacs4370 = Jenn
            Lutrina = Lutrina
            madaboutdanny = MAD
            madaline_7 = Mada
            MaeveBran = Maeve
            marbleC (guy) = Walter
            Milena_D. = Gab
            mrs. Jackson982 = Sarah
            ObsessiveShip = Cecilia
            Odakota-Rose = Ren (Odakota-Rose on FF.net, odakota_rose on LJ, odakotarose on YT)
            Parthenos = Beth
            PengYn = MegYn
            Poundpuppy29 = Erika
            Rac80 = Rachelle
            RinggoldGate = Susan
            Risti = Risti
            SG1Cat (guy) = Darryl
            Sillyscipia = Silly
            tayradio = Taylor “Tay”
            Tonttu (guy) = Tonttu
            Toomi = Toomi
            ValaMalduran = ValaM
            wt042 = Whitney
            xXValaXx = Steph

It's huge, I know But you are all a part of that now!

To be added to the list, just let me know your name (doesn't even have to be real, a nickname will do ) and I'll add it up there with your username. Then you'll be an official Fruitcake (not that you're not already, let's face it, loving DeVilish qualifies you for ceritification )
            Heeeeey, where did I go? Was I dropped from the list
            sigpic
            My Site || My Blog

Comment

Good Mornig

Originally posted by SundaySusans
              *Waves to Tay* We rarely get on the same time. So glad to see you honey.

OK, Rachel and you are convincing me to get on with watching the first seasons of SG1. Dr. Frasier is loved by everyone I talk to. I don't want to know what happens to her. Sounds very angsty. *Prepared Tears*

Oh Lam..... I don't really notice her much. Sorry.
              Yeah Susan you should watch it, i almost said a spoiler and prepare your tears honey, but if you want to know what really happen you should watch Season Seven the episode Heroes part I and II. . one of my favorite and angst episodes

Welcome to the Oven, Rachel-Kree!!!

I went back a few pages and got everyone I saw was new but if I missed you because you were on an earlier page I'm totally sorry!! Just put up a post so I know who to welcome and you'll get your very own welcome wagon too!!

No need to sorry Thanks for the Welcome lovely smilie by the way

i wanna be added on the list can i ?

now i'm runing out, gotta do a lot of things, but i'll be back tonight, have a good afternoon everyone

sigpic

Comment

Wahoo im a fruitcake And those are lovley pics of Claudia

Comment

And for the new people

Welcome to the Oven, Sue_Jackson!!!

Thanks! I'm mostly a lurker. I just love watching the videos! Thanks Susan for posting the videos. I love D/V music video. You should see my favorites on my YouTube page. It's loaded with D/V music videos.

sigpic
                  Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Hi! I'm Fyere, and I lurk around the forums now and again, but I just popped into the Daniel/Cam thread so I thought I'd post here too and bring an offering of fic. If you're in the D/V community on Livejournal you might have read them already a while back, and if not I hope you enjoy them

'Best Served Hot' (PG-13): http://fyere.livejournal.com/2613.html

'Il etait une fois...' (G): http://fyere.livejournal.com/2893.html

Comment

Originally posted by fyere View Post
                      Hi! I'm Fyere, and I lurk around the forums now and again, but I just popped into the Daniel/Cam thread so I thought I'd post here too and bring an offering of fic. If you're in the D/V community on Livejournal you might have read them already a while back, and if not I hope you enjoy them

Ooh read the first bit of 'Best served Hot' looks promising. Will read rest later. Love DV bicker. Thank you fyere. I'm the inifinte spacejunky on fanfic net, do the bicker thing as well, kindred souls.

Nice pics of CB Sue good find.

And thanks again for my DV YTube site. You are such a lovely friend to the tech afflicted. Puffs up proudly. Have my own site and I can add things.

Mag

Thought for today, all things that are green are not always eco friendly.

Comment

And for the new people

Welcome to the Oven, TishTash!!!

Thanks for the welcome!
                        Loved your video, thought it was brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                          Heeeeey, where did I go? Was I dropped from the list
                          Dude!! No way! I didn't know you'd been added before *ponders* were you maybe in the Oven before last year? Cuz I don't have many of those people But no fear! Adding you right now! What name/nickname can I put for you?

No need to sorry. Thanks for the Welcome. lovely smilie by the way
                          Thank you! All of my smilies are made by zuz, you should check out HER THREAD! She makes smilies for any and all requests, even ships she may not support herself cuz she's just an awesome person. Okay, I'm gonna stop gushing

Btw, if anyone wants to use Vala, Daniel, or Devilish smilies, you can look through the ones by zuz andStef that I've collected on my PhotoBucket page HERE. (The DeVilish ones are in the "Dala" folder cuz we didn't have our cool ship name back then )

i wanna be added on the list can i ?
                          Absolutely!! Is your nickname "Rachel" or would you prefer something else?

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
                          Wahoo im a fruitcake. And those are lovley pics of Claudia!
                          Heck yeah, Steph! Nice to see you again!

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                          Thanks! I'm mostly a lurker. I just love watching the videos! Thanks Susan for posting the videos. I love D/V music video. You should see my favorites on my YouTube page. It's loaded with D/V music videos.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...nonpgdvlb5.jpg
                          Who doesn't? And we're lucky to have so many awesome ones in our shipdom! Great gutter pic, btw

Originally posted by fyere View Post

Welcome to the Oven, fyere!!!

And thanks for the fics!

Originally posted by TishTash View Post
                          Thanks for the welcome!
                          Loved your video, thought it was brilliant
                          You're welcome! And thanks, Tish! (or do you prefer "Tash"?)

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Dude!! No way! I didn't know you'd been added before *ponders* were you maybe in the Oven before last year? Cuz I don't have many of those people But no fear! Adding you right now! What name/nickname can I put for you?

Thank you! All of my smilies are made by zuz, you should check out HER THREAD! She makes smilies for any and all requests, even ships she may not support herself cuz she's just an awesome person. Okay, I'm gonna stop gushing

Btw, if anyone wants to use Vala, Daniel, or Devilish smilies, you can look through the ones by zuz andStef that I've collected on my PhotoBucket page HERE. (The DeVilish ones are in the "Dala" folder cuz we didn't have our cool ship name back then )

Absolutely!! Is your nickname "Rachel" or would you prefer something else?

Heck yeah, Steph! Nice to see you again!

Who doesn't? And we're lucky to have so many awesome ones in our shipdom! Great gutter pic, btw

Welcome to the Oven, fyere!!!

And thanks for the fics!

You're welcome! And thanks, Tish! (or do you prefer "Tash"?)
                            Susan has been keeping up with the Fruitcake list. Maybe if you two got together?
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Susan has been keeping up with the Fruitcake list. Maybe if you two got together?
                              Ooh! kk, thanks for letting me know, Misi

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Okay, the updated list It's still missing some blanks so if anyone knows how to fill them, please let me know!

For the new 'cakes: If you have a username on Fanfiction.net or LiveJournal or YouTube or any other fan site, let me know and I'll add it too.

Rollcall
                                Anjirika = Anjirika/Anji
                                Arwen_Undomiel = Arwen
                                Blower'sGate = BG
                                CaptainBoomer = Amanda/Boomer
                                CrazyLikeAFox = Cat
                                Djay = Djay
                                DJgirl = Wendy
                                DVShipper = Ash
                                Everlovin = Misi
                                FaithStars = Faith/Jess
                                Fehrytales = Fehry
                                Fluffypigeon = Kris
                                fyere = ????
                                hopalong = Alli
                                ichinisa = ????
                                iolanda = Iolanda
                                Josiesgirl = Lissa
                                kamiikiteiru = Kami/Chelle
                                Kath_pup = Kath
                                kzaciswan = ????
                                Ladyinred = Kat
                                Leech10 (guy) = Michael
                                Lilacs4370 = Jenn
                                Lutrina = Lutrina
                                madaboutdanny = MAD
                                madaline_7 = Mada
                                MaeveBran = Maeve
                                marbleC (guy) = Walter
                                Milena_D. = Gab
                                misskitten = Guro/MK
                                mrs. Jackson982 = Sarah
                                ObsessiveShip = Cecilia
                                Parthenos = Beth
                                PengYn = MegYn
                                Poundpuppy29 = Erika
                                Rac80 = Rachelle
                                Rachel-Kree = Rachel
                                Risti = Risti
                                SG1Cat (guy) = Darryl
                                Sillyscipia = Silly
                                star.woman = ????
                                Sue_Jackson = Sue
                                SundaySusans = Susan (Ringgoldgate on LJ/YT)
                                tayradio = Taylor “Tay”
                                TishTash = Tash
                                Tonttu (guy) = Tonttu
                                Toomi = Toomi
                                ValaMalduran = ValaM
                                whisper99 = ????
                                wt042 = Whitney
                                xXValaXx = Steph

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Working...
                                X