Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
    Just as a matter of interest and social conscience, which island would that be? And have you any sharp implements in your luggage. Put them down and walk away ........
    Prince Edward Island (see map of Atlantic Canada here) - driving from Halifax (Nova Scotia) to Charlottetown (P.E.I.). not that far....but far enough

and *SIGH* if you insist *removes saber stolen from Quetesh* must you ruin my fun?
    My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by kzaciswan View Post
      smilies

Think this ones from someone called zuz? saw it in someones siggy
      Gosh, Kzac, you can do Daniel and Vala and fireworks and everything. You see, it's a gap in my education, I can only do fonts and colours. Important not to mix them up.

What's your favourite episode, so we can get to know your likes and dislikes?

Mag

Comment

smilies

that's so pretty! i wrote a fic that includes both D/V and fireworks. they are quite a good combination
        thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
          Yippee..... everyone is chatty today. I love when the Oven is a warm with lots of Fruitcakes.

Video Break:

A video for all the new people. Hum??? i'll start with a fun one..... This one is just a happy Daniel and Vala vid.

Everything
          Susan! wahhooo for video breaks
          LOOOOVE that one

and hey Nicole! I loved that fic. do you have a link? i wanna read it again

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
            and hey Nicole! I loved that fic. do you have a link? i wanna read it again
            aw Nat! that makes me feel good

here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4385453/1/Wishes

Comment

LOL yes like i said hopefully everyone makes it back from the island in one piece without any long lasting injuries

and for the record WHY WHY WHY is there ALWAYS a piece missing when you go to build something that has *some assembly required* WHHHHHY *stares at shoe rack* this is why i don't build things

*distracts herself with the pretty*
              It's like Cam says, there are always both too many and missing parts to everything. I don't get it either.

smilies

Yeah, Zuz has her own thread here on GW. I'll have to look it up for you. She makes great smilies!!!!!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yippee..... everyone is chatty today. I love when the Oven is a warm with lots of Fruitcakes.

Video Break:

A video for all the new people. Hum??? i'll start with a fun one..... This one is just a happy Daniel and Vala vid.

Everything
                That was nice Sue. How about Kelly's Sweet Temptations is it, I like that and there was a real rocking one, something like 'If I had a Vala (Angel) I can't remember who did that but it was noisy and fun.

Mag

Comment

oh, oh, that one is a "Hot one" hehe

Hot Temptations, Sweet Sensations

I'll look for the other one.

Edit:

*Waves to Misi*
                  Cool. I knew I'd got the title wrong the moment I said it. The moment!

Is Prince Edward Island cold Nat, it sounds cold.

Mag?

Comment

Hehe, I caught that. What episode did Vala say that?
                    Avalon, when the ceiling started descending. Good catch.

Mag

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                      aw Nat! that makes me feel good

here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4385453/1/Wishes
                      thanks hun! it was just as cute as I remembered good job!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      It's like Cam says, there are always both too many and missing parts to everything. I don't get it either
                      it's all under control now i macyvered a hook thinger with a paperclip and a rubber band. all is good. 15 pairs of shoes are now hanging on the door. success

Is Prince Edward Island cold Nat, it sounds cold.
                      Mag?
                      haha well all of canada is cold sometimes...like...in the winter lol. right now it's 22 degrees celcius and sunny and Charlottetown so it should be nice...unless it rains this weekend. which it might. but it will still be warm
                      and perty

Comment

Mag, I didn't know you like the hard stuff. *giggles*

Is this this one you were thinking of?

I Wish I had A Vala
                        PG, remember it's PG. Buttons lip, sits on hands. Yes, I like this song.

Mag

I don't think its on fruitcakes ...... blinks innocently. Anyone .....?

Comment

Origin is on tonight! One of my faves - D&V make such a lovely couple, no matter what galaxy they're in.

I noticed (and someone has probably said this already, at least one someone at least a thousand times but I just noticed it for the first time) that when they're in the city of the gods, waiting to talk to the priors and the doci, Vala is eating an apple, and offering it to Daniel. It just struck me that they were reading the Ori "bible", the first two humans from Earth, getting ready to change *everything*, and Vala is doing an Eve, taking a bite of the apple and offering it to Daniel.
                          sigpic

Comment

thanks hun! it was just as cute as I remembered good job!
                            no problem Nat! glad you enjoyed it!

Nicole, So glad you posted that link. We have some new people in the thread and they should check out some of the cool fics and vids. I love all those and pretty pictures too.
                            no prob Susan and i'm loving the vid breaks too

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                              Origin is on tonight! One of my faves - D&V make such a lovely couple, no matter what galaxy they're in.

I noticed (and someone has probably said this already, at least one someone at least a thousand times but I just noticed it for the first time) that when they're in the city of the gods, waiting to talk to the priors and the doci, Vala is eating an apple, and offering it to Daniel. It just struck me that they were reading the Ori "bible", the first two humans from Earth, getting ready to change *everything*, and Vala is doing an Eve, taking a bite of the apple and offering it to Daniel.
                              Eve had more luck. All Vala got was Daniel's terrified rejection and fire and brimstone for offering such temptation. Well, and forgetting the prayer for the tealeaves. Some people are so picky.

Mag

Comment

Eve had more luck. All Vala got was Daniel's terrified rejection and fire and brimstone for offering such temptation. Well, and forgetting the prayer for the tealeaves. Some people are so picky.

Mag
                                Ah... and there was also nekkiditity with Adam and Eve.... not so much with D&V.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X