• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening anyone who's around *coughNatcough*

Comment

Hey Kelly! What's up?

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
      Great idea Milena.

Great pics, Susan!! Love those emotional shots!

A vid to go with this one. I think of this one everytime I see thes Pics of Vala coming through the stargate to SGC

Video Break:

Watch the first of the vid. Avalon.....

No Sleep Tonight.
      Loooooove this vid!
      ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Hey Milena... Not much... Just got in from my last session with the kittens...

...To clarify: the neighbors' cat had her kittens under our house... We managed to catch them today, and we're working on taming them... and taking care of a slight eye infection. There's still one under the house though... That'd be Igor... Damn kitty will NOT come out....

Annnnnd time is passing WAY to fast for my liking, because I am absolutely terrified about tomorrow... Or monday... most likely monday... Sunday is safe, though...

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
          Heeeyyyy, here's an idea that goes with the "we love caps" theme that has burgeoned lately!!

Let's go cap-crazy with Av1 and 2!!! I'll start us off!

-marble

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
            Hey Milena... Not much... Just got in from my last session with the kittens...

...To clarify: the neighbors' cat had her kittens under our house... We managed to catch them today, and we're working on taming them... and taking care of a slight eye infection. There's still one under the house though... That'd be Igor... Damn kitty will NOT come out....

Annnnnd time is passing WAY to fast for my liking, because I am absolutely terrified about tomorrow... Or monday... most likely monday... Sunday is safe, though...
            Awwwww kittens And what's happening tomorrow/Monday?

Originally posted by marbleC View Post

I knew that the call would reach you, Walter! More! More! Please

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Sweet Kelly, we will now call you the Kitten Whisperer.
              Rofl, the Kitten Whisperer, eh? Sounds good... Though Licorice Snap (Snap for short) doesn't like me... he likes mama... only Pika La Cynique the Spicy (Spice for short... and btw... don't ask ) likes me... And that's only once I get her to the point where she's not trying to scratch my eyeballs out...

as for my terror of time passing.... Daddy's making me get a job- which I was actually going to do this fall, once I had my license as I gotta wait till 17 -_-...- so I could work somewhere other than Coy's...

Anyway... he wants me to apply tomorrow. But I got family coming into town tomorrow that I ain't seen in ages, and Coy's is closed sundays... Yes, I am the queen of excuses

reason for the terror: I am absolutely horrid with people... Most girls just make themselves look like idiots in front of cute guys... I make myself look like an idiot in front of everyone...

And reason to be rather put out by all this: I won't be getting much, if any of the money I make...

Not that I'm not used to that... Back in Crowell, when I worked in my grandparents cafe- that was easy, they were family, and needed help.. nothing else required - most the money I got ended up in someone else's hands...

Comment

Hey everyone!

Haven't been around in a while. (Been uber busy with a new job)

So whats the latest Daniel/Vala goss? I need to be filled in! Stat!

Stars with gates are cool...
                "Somewhere, somebody's blog just blew up."

Comment

More Avalon caps:

Now I wanna go back and get more caps from these.
                  -marble

Comment

Starbuck, nice to meet you.... I joined in August 07 and so did Milena.

So Hello!!!! We have had episode discussions, video recs, fanfiction discussions. and everyone else tell all the other things going on....
                    Nice to meet you too! So whats the word on Continuum? Any shippy stuff that we know of?
                    Last edited by Starbuck; 30 May 2008, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Filming tidbits on Avalon....

By Joseph Mallozzi
                      Stargate SG-1 Executive Producer

"- Before being cast as Colonel Cameron Mitchell and Vala Mal Doran, respectively, Ben Browder was considered for the role of Colonel Everett in Atlantis's first season two-part closer "The Siege" I and II, while Claudia Black was considered for the role of Teal'c's love interest in "Affinity."

- Vala's "limited gene pool" line was, of course, Robert's dig at all those who complained that Ben and Michael looked too much alike.

- We knew Ben was a talented actor, and we'd been pleasantly surprised by his work ethic, but he totally won us on the first day of dailies. Specifically, it was his frenzied "Bullets bounce!" delivery that practically had us on the floor. We knew then he was gold.

- Loved Merlin -- but that hat! It was ... certainly ornate. When he first appeared on dailies wearing that hat, I couldn't help but announce: "Mitchell ... Gryffindor! Vala ... Ravenclaw." "
                      LOL!!! Mitchell is sooo Gryffindor, I can't help but see Vala in Slytherin though, not Ravenclaw, that would be more Sam's place . Keep in mind that not all Slytherin are evil! That leaves...Hufflepuff for Teal'c?

Rofl, the Kitten Whisperer, eh? Sounds good... Though Licorice Snap (Snap for short) doesn't like me... he likes mama... only Pika La Cynique the Spicy (Spice for short... and btw... don't ask) likes me... And that's only once I get her to the point where she's not trying to scratch my eyeballs out...

as for my terror of time passing.... Daddy's making me get a job- which I was actually going to do this fall, once I had my license as I gotta wait till 17 -_-...- so I could work somewhere other than Coy's...

Anyway... he wants me to apply tomorrow. But I got family coming into town tomorrow that I ain't seen in ages, and Coy's is closed sundays... Yes, I am the queen of excuses

reason for the terror: I am absolutely horrid with people... Most girls just make themselves look like idiots in front of cute guys... I make myself look like an idiot in front of everyone...

And reason to be rather put out by all this: I won't be getting much, if any of the money I make...

Not that I'm not used to that... Back in Crowell, when I worked in my grandparents cafe- that was easy, they were family, and needed help.. nothing else required - most the money I got ended up in someone else's hands...
                      Oh dude, my condolescences I could probably write a book with all the "good reasons" (not excuses ) that getting a job would be a bad idea It's worked so far but I've had to go so far as to go on interviews sometimes

Originally posted by Starbuck View Post
                      Hey everyone!

Haven't been around in a while. (Been uber busy with a new job)

So whats the latest Daniel/Vala goss? I need to be filled in! Stat!
                      Hey! Welcome back and nice to meet you! As for Continuum...
                      SPOILERS FOR CONTINUUM
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm guessing we're in for major angst since Vala is retaken as Qetesh and Ba'al most likely has his wicked way with her. There is speculation as to whether or not Qetesh/Vala is pregnant by Ba'al in the movie or if the costume people just aren't hiding CB's pregnancy well Umm, also it depends on how much they'll remember once the time-loop is reset. If they do a complete reset it'll majorly suck but if they don't, DV has great potential On Daniel's side, well he loses a leg to frostbite so we thought he'd be out of most of the game but a pic showed him with the team in combat gear and some people thought they could see the absence of a leg in the pant shadows...

Other than that...I can't think of anything else

Originally posted by marbleC View Post
                      More Avalon caps:

Now I wanna go back and get more caps from these.
                      Oh don't let us stop you! I know you have more in your fabulous collection

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

LOL!!! Mitchell is sooo Gryffindor, I can't help but see Vala in Slytherin though, not Ravenclaw, that would be more Sam's place . Keep in mind that not all Slytherin are evil! That leaves...Hufflepuff for Teal'c?

Oh dude, my condolescences I could probably write a book with all the "good reasons" (not excuses ) that getting a job would be a bad idea It's worked so far but I've had to go so far as to go on interviews sometimes
                        Yeah, Cam would be a great Gryffindor... And yeah... Slytherin for Vala... lemme dig through my HP books, and see if I can find the Sorting Hat song on the different House attributes...

Ah, here we go

You might belong in Gryffindor where dwell the brave of heart
                        Their daring, nerve, and chivalry set Gryffindors apart

Yeah that's Cam... And possibly Jack...

You might belong in Hufflepuff, where they are just, and loyal
                        Those patient Hufflepuffs are true, and unafraid of toil

Hmmm DOES sound like Teal'c

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw, if you've a ready mind
                        Where those of wit and learning will always find their kind

Yup.... Sam

Or perhaps in Slytherin you'll make your real friends
                        Those cunning folk use any means to achieve their ends

In other words... Vala...

So, where would Daniel be?

as for the job problem: least I ain't the only one determined not to work ... Unfortunately, I can't avoid it

Comment

[B][SIZE="5"]

Hey! Welcome back and nice to meet you! As for Continuum...
                          SPOILERS FOR CONTINUUM
                          Spoiler:
                          I'm guessing we're in for major angst since Vala is retaken as Qetesh and Ba'al most likely has his wicked way with her. There is speculation as to whether or not Qetesh/Vala is pregnant by Ba'al in the movie or if the costume people just aren't hiding CB's pregnancy well Umm, also it depends on how much they'll remember once the time-loop is reset. If they do a complete reset it'll majorly suck but if they don't, DV has great potential On Daniel's side, well he loses a leg to frostbite so we thought he'd be out of most of the game but a pic showed him with the team in combat gear and some people thought they could see the absence of a leg in the pant shadows...

Other than that...I can't think of anything else
                          WOAH!
                          Man I have been seriously left out the loop...
                          Spoiler:
                          I don't know what to make of the fact that daniel looses a leg!!! I hope if they do the reset it gets reattached!

Thanks for the fill in!

Comment

Yeah, Cam would be a great Gryffindor... And yeah... Slytherin for Vala... lemme dig through my HP books, and see if I can find the Sorting Hat song on the different House attributes...

Ah, here we go

You might belong in Gryffindor where dwell the brave of heart
                            Their daring, nerve, and chivalry set Gryffindors apart

Yeah that's Cam... And possibly Jack...

You might belong in Hufflepuff, where they are just, and loyal
                            Those patient Hufflepuffs are true, and unafraid of toil

Hmmm DOES sound like Teal'c

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw, if you've a ready mind
                            Where those of wit and learning will always find their kind

Yup.... Sam

Or perhaps in Slytherin you'll make your real friends
                            Those cunning folk use any means to achieve their ends

In other words... Vala...

So, where would Daniel be?

as for the job problem: least I ain't the only one determined not to work ... Unfortunately, I can't avoid it
                            I think that, by that definition of Gryffindor, that's totally what Daniel is, 110% He defines Gryffindor, especially when you think of all the times he's rushed head-first to save people he doesn't know

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Starbuck View Post
                              WOAH!
                              Man I have been seriously left out the loop...
                              Spoiler:
                              I don't know what to make of the fact that daniel looses a leg!!! I hope if they do the reset it gets reattached!

Thanks for the fill in!
                              Oh lol, you really have been out of the loop

Spoiler:
                              Okay, basically, SG-1 + Jack go offworld to attend Ba'al's execution but instead of dying like he's supposed to, Ba'al gets free or something and then he, Vala and Teal'c disappear into thin air. The guys gate back to Earth but they're in Antarctica, not at the SGC because in this timeline, Ba'al took over Earth or something with his queen Qetesh (Vala) and his First Prime Teal'c. On the way back to civilization, everyone gets pretty frostbitten but Daniel is apparently the worst because he loses a leg. The small spoilers the producers/writers/directors have given include the fact that some of the movie will be spent with Daniel dealing with the fact that he can't be part of the team anymore BUT there's a picture (I just remembered) where he's visibly in a wheelchair but he's in fatigues and he's got a gun and he's shooting at people so obviously he doesn't stay down for long Also, I believe it's been said that the leg will come back with the reset but now we still have to wonder about his memories...oh and there are pics of Jack dying (probably at Ba'al's hands) and Teal'c (the First Prime version) dying (supposedly at Qetesh/Vala's hand since she's standing over him as he dies and she doesn't exactly look sad )

And that's all I can remember ...for the moment I love speculating

You should head over to the Continuum Promo Pics thread to check all teh pics out, do you know how to get there?

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Oh lol, you really have been out of the loop

Spoiler:
                                Okay, basically, SG-1 + Jack go offworld to attend Ba'al's execution but instead of dying like he's supposed to, Ba'al gets free or something and then he, Vala and Teal'c disappear into thin air. The guys gate back to Earth but they're in Antarctica, not at the SGC because in this timeline, Ba'al took over Earth or something with his queen Qetesh (Vala) and his First Prime Teal'c. On the way back to civilization, everyone gets pretty frostbitten but Daniel is apparently the worst because he loses a leg. The small spoilers the producers/writers/directors have given include the fact that some of the movie will be spent with Daniel dealing with the fact that he can't be part of the team anymore BUT there's a picture (I just remembered) where he's visibly in a wheelchair but he's in fatigues and he's got a gun and he's shooting at people so obviously he doesn't stay down for long Also, I believe it's been said that the leg will come back with the reset but now we still have to wonder about his memories...oh and there are pics of Jack dying (probably at Ba'al's hands) and Teal'c (the First Prime version) dying (supposedly at Qetesh/Vala's hand since she's standing over him as he dies and she doesn't exactly look sad )

And that's all I can remember ...for the moment I love speculating

You should head over to the Continuum Promo Pics thread to check all teh pics out, do you know how to get there?
                                Yep sure do, ill go check em out. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X