No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a bit confused about who is waltzing with who in that triangle myself.

Later,
    Graculus

Comment

Originally posted by graculus
      I agree that MovieMaker is fairly easy, and it came free with XP on my computer. I used it to make the Vala vid. It's worth working up to Premiere, or better yet Final Cut Pro for Mac, because you can do a lot of artsy thing with it. I also found it hard to make precise cuts with MovieMaker, which is why I ended up only using a few clips. There are also a lot of add-on filters for Premiere. Also you need a lot of RAM. Premiere often crashes on my computer, which is pain because it takes a few minutes to reload. I have to take out ten minutes to render a video before I can see what the filter just did.

Can't wait to see what Kalliope does!

Later,
      Graculus
      yup!
      MM is too simple
      Premiere is too complicated ...lol

Comment

I'm a bit confused about who is waltzing with who in that triangle myself.

Later,
        Graculus
        Im Vala/Daniel all the way!
        although i love Claudia and Ben on Farsape!!!

Comment

I don't think Premiere is complicated once you get used to it. It just uses enough RAM to make my computer burst into flames. Most semi-professional non-linear editing programs have the same sorts of tools and options, so you might be able to take a class in one if you want to make fancy vids. Just being able to sync up a blink or a glance right on the note is worth it to me.

Later,
          Graculus

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
            Im Vala/Daniel all the way!
            Oh, look - Daniel agrees!

Later,
            Graculus

Comment

Oh, look - Daniel agrees!

Later,
              Graculus
              ROTFL
              here's more funny pic

Comment

Yay - we're building a collection here!

Give me a minute...

Later,
                Graculus

Comment

Heeeeelo. Been lurking for a while now, but this will be my first post here. More of a Scaper then a Gater, but I watch both

Not really a Vala/Daniel shipper per se (or at least not yet )--but I think the dynamic of their relationship is intresting.

And since we're on the subject of silly pics, you might like this one...

Yes, I'm evil. So what else is new?

Don't really like the text, but I couldn't think of anything better. ne one got some suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by GalaxyBeyond
                    Heeeeelo. Been lurking for a while now, but this will be my first post here. More of a Scaper then a Gater, but I watch both

Not really a Vala/Daniel shipper per se (or at least not yet )--but I think the dynamic of their relationship is intresting.

And since we're on the subject of silly pics, you might like this one...

Yes, I'm evil. So what else is new?

Don't really like the text, but I couldn't think of anything better. ne one got some suggestions?
                    wellcome
                    love your pic, she is a pirate! and i like the text
                    what about - Daniel beware , here's come Vala

Comment

That's great! Can I use the pirate image for the Pirate Lair when I get that up and running?

In the meantime, Daniel is thinking about Vala...

Later,
                      Graculus

Comment

By all means, go ahead. I could probably do a few more photo manips if you wanted.

Comment

Please do! This thread is to stir up the Daniel/Vala imagination!

Later,
                          Graculus

Comment

Cool. If I get hit with the inspiration fariy you'll be the first to know.

Oh, BTW, if you use that pic you might want to (actually, you will want to) give credit to the Abydos Gate...caaaaause that's where I got the starting pic.

Comment

Originally posted by GalaxyBeyond
                              Cool. If I get hit with the inspiration fariy you'll be the first to know.

Oh, BTW, if you use that pic you might want to (actually, you will want to) give credit to the Abydos Gate...caaaaause that's where I got the starting pic.
                              cool site. thanx
                              Vala/Claudia

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X