No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing new on the fruitcakes vid site, it's stuck at 80.

Mag

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles View Post
      Hi Gioia,

I know what you mean sometimes when Michael talks fast I bought Michaels recent audio drama 'Gift of the Gods' (which was brilliant btw) and Michael is very easy to understand doing it.
      MS (and one of the producers) expalined that sometimes he talks so fast on SG1 just to help pass the necsessary (but sometimes boring) information along more quickly and help prevent it slowing down the action.

Very excited about shell game, looking forward to it's release
      Oh thanks for clearification, Sprinkles. I'm more than glad that he's not talking too fast. I'm going to purchase 'the Gift of Gods' too as soon as I can because I see a downloading option. I'm sure it'll a quite experience for me, listening MS's voice into directly my ear, telling me a story before the bed!! Aw, so sweet

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
      Nothing new on the fruitcakes vid site, it's stuck at 80.
      Mag
      don't get it. It's stuck at 80?
      sigpic
      Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
        don't get it. It's stuck at 80?
        Just have to write this Holzbbz64, sorry didn't write it down, trying not to forget. Yes, the fruitcakes anonymous site with the music vids. We get a lot of vids promoted on here but they don't reach the site. Now Holbz64 likes country music, I guess, but there's a couple of really good and fun vids that do DV very well. I just want to be mad for a while (brilliant) I love you too. Are they included. Just sayin -----. I can't magic them onto the site, technophobe that I am, I depend on others. Also, trying to keep the site livelky. Hi, gioia, is the weather getting really nice there, it's as usual, rather unpredictable in England.

Mag
        Last edited by Magnecite; 04 April 2008, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          *sneaks in*

My Latest Video:
          Season 10 in 38 Seconds

*sneaks out*
          that was so cool, Stef.
          very well done.
          sigpic
          Banner made by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles View Post
            Thanks for the welcome
            Yes I enjoyed it more than I thought I would These Audio drama's will never be as interesting as watching an actual episode of course but it was VERY nice to hear a SG1 story from the voice of one of the actors. I like that Michael did not try to copy the other characters voices (except Hammand but that prehaps was unavoidable) but instead used his understanding of the 'rythem' of how that character speaks so that those characters (Jack , Sam and Teal'c mainly) were all very recognisable without having to listen to a dodgy impression of them .
            It was a very nice little story although not as long as I thought (which will; probably apply to all of them). By the end of the story I was leaning forward totally gripped by the what was happening (i even forgot it was Michael speaking for a bit!). I was also pleased it was not as heavy and confusing as the clip on the website makes in seem.
            After hearing Michaels audio book can't wait for the one to come out with Claudia and Michael!! It was a great story I enjoyed it very much and felt like a S3 eps to me! I can't wait to get the CD and hear the interview with Michael.
            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Tiptoe in just to say...
              Odakota Rose...

sigpic
              Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Ren!!
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Happy Birthday, Ren
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                    HI

I'll do my best to remember everything DeVillish but most of it will be coming from MS and I've never seen him before so I may turn into a puddle of goo in my seat lol

But, ~Sarah~ bought the Pegasus Project script and I did a squee and want one lol. hmmmmmm get MS to sign that.... then all I'd need is CB's siggie...
                    Have I mentioned how lucky you are getting to go to the convention? Well, I'll say it again: You are so so so lucky!

A PP script? AWESOME!! I want one too....

Here's a question for MS:
                    Spoiler:
                    just be like "ummm hey Michael, I was just wondering.... if Daniel and Vala don't OFFICIALLY get together in Continnum, are you and Claudia gonna push for a third movie (even more than you already were!)?"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REN!!!!
                    --Kate

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, REN!!
                      Now where did you go? I need to green you

-Stef
                      Last edited by Stef; 04 April 2008, 02:46 PM.

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I'm waiting you guys
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                          Tiptoe in just to say...
                          Odakota Rose...

Originally posted by RinggoldGate

My Baby Ren!!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

Ren!!
                          Originally posted by gioia View Post
                          Happy Birthday, Ren
                          Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                          HAPPY BIRTHDAY REN!!!!
                          Originally posted by Stef View Post
                          HAPPY BIRTHDAY, REN!!
                          Now where did you go? I need to green you
                          -Stef
                          *waves sheepishly*
                          Uhh, hi?

Seriously though, thank you!
                          I've been trying to decide whether or not to freak out about being 18, I just decided not to. Instead: PIC TIME!

Last edited by Odakota_Rose; 04 April 2008, 03:12 PM.
                          Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
                          Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
                            Old timers! Old timers! I've watched Stargate since it's first blush and I like and welcome the inclusion of Cameron and Vala. But Jack is still a part of the Stargate world and has never really gone away. It doesn't have to be one or the other. As long as Cameron and Vala are part of the gang, I don't mind Jack coming back. And I think Jack and Sam should tie the knot before they end up pitching woo in bathchairs.

Creaking off to write my fic. Old timers, well really!

Mag.
                            *grin*
                            Mag, I've no idea what pitching woo in bathchairs means, but I agree with the sentiment nonetheless

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                            I've never seen this one before, nice! Cool song, heh

sigpic
                            Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Happy Birthday Renny!!!

Congratulations on being legal in lots of places but the States

And Stef, that 38 second vid thing was too awesome for words! It's a sure winner!
                              ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                                Happy Birthday Renny!!!

Congratulations on being legal in lots of places but the States

And Stef, that 38 second vid thing was too awesome for words! It's a sure winner!
                                *hug* Thanks
                                ...And who says I'm waiting to be legal? *smirk*

sigpic
                                Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Working...
                                X